What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 322 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #11236
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Local drift event catching bad publicity for a fatal accident that happened late night/early morning after the event. The guy was in a riced out neon on the other side of town. It had nothing to do with the event. There wasn't even that many people there, I didn't even see a single neon in the spectator parking lot. ****ing media. They had some stupid fat ***** on camera with gravy stains on her shirt saying, guys get all excited watching "stuff" like that and then they come out on the street and kill innocent people. They even showed footage of the drift event while that ***** worth was talking. SMGDMFH!!!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 03:10 PM   #11237
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Local drift event catching bad publicity for a fatal accident that happened late night/early morning after the event. The guy was in a riced out neon on the other side of town. It had nothing to do with the event. There wasn't even that many people there, I didn't even see a single neon in the spectator parking lot. ****ing media. They had some stupid fat ***** on camera with gravy stains on her shirt saying, guys get all excited watching "stuff" like that and then they come out on the street and kill innocent people. They even showed footage of the drift event while that ***** worth was talking. SMGDMFH!!!
What a bunch of morons ****ing media are a bunch of retards they dont know what the hell they are talking about half the time they just tell the wrong story
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #11238
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99mustang99 View Post
These cop are 28-32 year old people that think they have to show off their city bought chargers mustangs and camaros an think that giving people tickets for 36 in a 35 is just fun.. While they can go literally 60+ in the 35 zone with no indications of a emergency call... They are just over using their power to much basically abusing the power givin to them by harassing the citizens
If possible, catch them on video and take it to their chief or sheriff, with a copy to the mayor or county commissioner, whichever applies. Tell them that you're sick of their showboating and if necessary, you'll provide a copy to the local television media for broadcast. It doesn't take much of that to get their attention. A written complaint doesn't hurt either.

Cops very often forget that the public is watching their every move. I've mentioned "Public Perception" to my chief and the county sheriff a few times and the BS has been squelched.
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:11 PM   #11239
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
Which base you referring to? Just curious.
Wouldnt feel right telling ya'll who it was.
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #11240
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Cops round here! I mean why can you go 80+ in a 45 cause you see a 18 year old in a loud mustang.. Like wtf? Ohhh in a v6 camaro cop car too! There is plently of honda civics going 60 in a 35 on main go get your quota on them and leave me the alone when im abiding by the law you over extend to your pleasure.
Quote:
When it comes down to the nut cuttin', cops have no legal right to break posted speed limits, unless they are in active pursuit or responding to an emergency call. Some think the badge gives them the right to speed, drive over-aggressively, tailgate, make turns without signalling, run stop signs/lights, etc.., but it doesn't. They are "supposed" to set good driver examples too.
Quote:

These cop are 28-32 year old people that think they have to show off their city bought chargers mustangs and camaros an think that giving people tickets for 36 in a 35 is just fun.. While they can go literally 60+ in the 35 zone with no indications of a emergency call... They are just over using their power to much basically abusing the power givin to them by harassing the citizens
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Get the car # and start a thread on your towns Topix fourm. I had a dbag nearly run over me on my bike with no lights, and a cell phone in his ear, going thru town about 50mph, he swerved to keep from rear ending someone and bout got me. I started a thread and last I heard he was on desk duty looking at early retirement. Normally they cover each others azz, but this time, something was done.
Quote:
If possible, catch them on video and take it to their chief or sheriff, with a copy to the mayor or county commissioner, whichever applies. Tell them that you're sick of their showboating and if necessary, you'll provide a copy to the local television media for broadcast. It doesn't take much of that to get their attention. A written complaint doesn't hurt either.

Cops very often forget that the public is watching their every move. I've mentioned "Public Perception" to my chief and the county sheriff a few times and the BS has been squelched.
I speed behind them when they go out speeding, then when they turn and i notice there window well officer let me play you the song of my people, have a nice day. I caught a video one day, it made my week. Oh and letters and complaints dont do a damn thing but them telling you they will investigate it and you end up with a letter saying there idiots and wont or cant do anything abouy it. Record and screw the chief take it to the source. We are the people and we are tired of there crap. You record it you put it for the world to see, enough is enough. Im tired of this got damn government
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-23-2013, 08:09 AM   #11241
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
I speed behind them when they go out speeding, then when they turn and i notice there window well officer let me play you the song of my people, have a nice day. I caught a video one day, it made my week. Oh and letters and complaints dont do a damn thing but them telling you they will investigate it and you end up with a letter saying there idiots and wont or cant do anything abouy it. Record and screw the chief take it to the source. We are the people and we are tired of there crap. You record it you put it for the world to see, enough is enough. Im tired of this got damn government
You may not think written complaints help, but they do, when you are forced to take it to the next level. When the department shows no improvement in correcting the problem, take your complaint to city leaders at a public council meeting. You have the right to publicly and verbally speak your mind. Request they review your written complaints and schedule a future discussion on the matter. Those written statements remain on file and show proof of reporting times and dates. Otherwise, your gripe is hearsay, unless you catch them on video. Basing your case solely on a video would be greatly enhanced if you can back it up with previously written documentation that the department is continuing to set an unsavory trend in the eyes of the public and you're tired of it. Oftentimes, you have to build a case to get results.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:16 AM   #11242
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Wouldnt feel right telling ya'll who it was.
Fair enuff. Also to be fair, those you speak of are coming off the streets of our cities and towns. You can also blame the educators and parents for those supposed finished products.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #11243
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You may not think written complaints help, but they do, when you are forced to take it to the next level. When the department shows no improvement in correcting the problem, take your complaint to city leaders at a public council meeting. You have the right to publicly and verbally speak your mind. Request they review your written complaints and schedule a future discussion on the matter. Those written statements remain on file and show proof of reporting times and dates. Otherwise, your gripe is hearsay, unless you catch them on video. Basing your case solely on a video would be greatly enhanced if you can back it up with previously written documentation that the department is continuing to set an unsavory trend in the eyes of the public and you're tired of it. Oftentimes, you have to build a case to get results.
Good points

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Quote:
Fair enuff. Also to be fair, those you speak of are coming off the streets of our cities and towns. You can also blame the educators and parents for those supposed finished products.
Jaja i know right. Like its said no one is born the way they are today, all molds of home
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #11244
Registered Member
Regular

Some threads on here ... Hahahahaha smh
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #11245
Registered Member
Regular

People who write checks at the grocery store.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:42 PM   #11246
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
People who write checks at the grocery store.
No lie I had a lady wrote a check for $1.64... True f'n story
Old 07-23-2013, 05:49 PM   #11247
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

What the hell?

$1.64?

That's sad
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #11248
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Wow lmfao.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #11249
Registered Member
Regular

I'm dead serious I felt bad for using my debit card for that much, but what made it worse was I had a long as line and she wrote super slow. I was looking around for a camera I thought I was being punked ... Lol
Old 07-23-2013, 08:05 PM   #11250
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

This 101.5 fever... Ughhh

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #11251
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
This 101.5 fever... Ughhh
Hot tottie
Old 07-24-2013, 01:51 AM   #11252
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Damn, the check and pen were probably worth more
{Never Enough HP}
Old 07-24-2013, 03:12 PM   #11253
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
And that's the bottom line....because stone cold...oops i mean Et Williams said so
Lol

That dude was on point
Stupid crackers with guns, yepp you can call me a cracker all you want, you start rioting and mess with my stangs, yeah i might feel sorry later but I'm pretty accurate with my rifles
Yes!!'
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:32 AM   #11254
Registered Member
Regular

Running out things to procrastinate with... I really dont want to do this essay
Old 07-25-2013, 08:35 AM   #11255
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:

Hell, I'd rather pay the $1.64 bill for them, and have a blank check haha
Bgr8609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:17 AM   #11256
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
People being racist. What I mean is when people automatically make race or religion a part of something. For example; when I was in school I would sell airheads for $0.25 each. I bought the box whole sale and could in theory make $15 off it. One of the reasons it was "in theory" is because I would give them away to my friends which would eat profits. Anyways, one day I was selling them and I gave away a couple to my friends and this one kid came up and asked for one and I said "sure it'll be $0.25." And he said " well why do they get them for free and I have to pay? It's because I'm black isn't it?" I responded by calmly explaining to him that no, it wasn't because he was black an that it was due to the fact that he was an annoying, interruptive and ignorant jerk that I did not like. I think Morgan Freeman was absolutely right with his answer to racism. 'Just stop talking about it'. Lets take for example this 'black child getting shot by Hispanic/ white adult' case since its in the news. It would be viewed quite differently if it was 'child getting shot by adult' because then you don't have influences from preexisting experiences and feeling about races and you could focus on the real case, not race vs race. I personally think it is ridiculous, people wanting "justice for whatever his name was" he did get justice. The guy was put on trial in front of a jury and was found not guilty. Just because it wasn't the justice you wanted does not give you any right to protest and try to get the president involved! He should be taking care of the county or at least "trying" to in his case, not getting involved with the death of some kid!

I also hate thief's! That brings me back to the airheads, the other reason it was "in theory" profits was because of how much people would steal from me. I couldn't turn my back without someone trying to steal them from me! When I would stop them they would say "it's only $0.25. What's it matter?" It was absolutely ridiculous! I figured $8-$10 was stolen every time. I just stopped, I couldn't trust people anymore and I begun to hate everyone. It was just pathetic! I remember one kid said "I deserve it" to me when I caught he stealing. But I guess that's the society that they've grown up in, with welfare, food stamps, disability, and every other government supplement program they really do think they are entitled! That's why the government is so far in debt, because of all the trash living off the system! It isn't old people that are just taking out what was put in by them!

I also hate people that don't use there indicators! They're there for a reason! And if you do use them turn them off afterwards! Yes I'm talking to you, little old lady in the fast lane going 45 with her left blinker on!

People who speed and dart in and out of traffic and pass people when your following them! Take it easy an let me follow you not race to keep up!

People who say "Chevy suck! I'll never drive a chevy!" Or " JDM sucks! I'll never drive an import!" Why not? Are you really that fat headed that you would limit yourself to one car due to its geographical location or because your 'loyal' to one brand? Lets take for example the Subaru BRZ/ Scion FRS. It is a great little car to drive, but you'd never get to experience it because you're to big of an idiot to realize that it doesn't matter who makes it or where it is made for it to be a great car! That was one of the things that turned me off of not only this forum but mustangs all together was the constant hating of camaros and Hondas, both of which are great cars or when some one modifies there car in a way that you don't like. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is wrong! Someone took something that was just like everyone else's and made it theirs and personalized it to their personal preference and it you can't appreciate that then you're a really ****ty human being!

My theory is simple; if it isn't hurting anyone and It makes you happy then who am I to stop you or judge you for it?

I was at a car show and I saw an old firebird done up like a gasser and it looked cool and there was this guy there who was saying how it was an abomination and who ever did that should be killed! Why? Because they made a materialistic object into what they thought was cool and what they wanted? It was their car and they should be able to do what ever they want to it without having to put up with opinionated losers like yourself!
DerekJohnScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:18 AM   #11257
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Went in hard ^
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:28 AM   #11258
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott View Post
People being racist. What I mean is when people automatically make race or religion a part of something. For example; when I was in school I would sell airheads for $0.25 each. I bought the box whole sale and could in theory make $15 off it. One of the reasons it was "in theory" is because I would give them away to my friends which would eat profits. Anyways, one day I was selling them and I gave away a couple to my friends and this one kid came up and asked for one and I said "sure it'll be $0.25." And he said " well why do they get them for free and I have to pay? It's because I'm black isn't it?" I responded by calmly explaining to him that no, it wasn't because he was black an that it was due to the fact that he was an annoying, interruptive and ignorant jerk that I did not like. I think Morgan Freeman was absolutely right with his answer to racism. 'Just stop talking about it'. Lets take for example this 'black child getting shot by Hispanic/ white adult' case since its in the news. It would be viewed quite differently if it was 'child getting shot by adult' because then you don't have influences from preexisting experiences and feeling about races and you could focus on the real case, not race vs race. I personally think it is ridiculous, people wanting "justice for whatever his name was" he did get justice. The guy was put on trial in front of a jury and was found not guilty. Just because it wasn't the justice you wanted does not give you any right to protest and try to get the president involved! He should be taking care of the county or at least "trying" to in his case, not getting involved with the death of some kid!

I also hate thief's! That brings me back to the airheads, the other reason it was "in theory" profits was because of how much people would steal from me. I couldn't turn my back without someone trying to steal them from me! When I would stop them they would say "it's only $0.25. What's it matter?" It was absolutely ridiculous! I figured $8-$10 was stolen every time. I just stopped, I couldn't trust people anymore and I begun to hate everyone. It was just pathetic! I remember one kid said "I deserve it" to me when I caught he stealing. But I guess that's the society that they've grown up in, with welfare, food stamps, disability, and every other government supplement program they really do think they are entitled! That's why the government is so far in debt, because of all the trash living off the system! It isn't old people that are just taking out what was put in by them!

I also hate people that don't use there indicators! They're there for a reason! And if you do use them turn them off afterwards! Yes I'm talking to you, little old lady in the fast lane going 45 with her left blinker on!

People who speed and dart in and out of traffic and pass people when your following them! Take it easy an let me follow you not race to keep up!

People who say "Chevy suck! I'll never drive a chevy!" Or " JDM sucks! I'll never drive an import!" Why not? Are you really that fat headed that you would limit yourself to one car due to its geographical location or because your 'loyal' to one brand? Lets take for example the Subaru BRZ/ Scion FRS. It is a great little car to drive, but you'd never get to experience it because you're to big of an idiot to realize that it doesn't matter who makes it or where it is made for it to be a great car! That was one of the things that turned me off of not only this forum but mustangs all together was the constant hating of camaros and Hondas, both of which are great cars or when some one modifies there car in a way that you don't like. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it is wrong! Someone took something that was just like everyone else's and made it theirs and personalized it to their personal preference and it you can't appreciate that then you're a really ****ty human being!

My theory is simple; if it isn't hurting anyone and It makes you happy then who am I to stop you or judge you for it?

I was at a car show and I saw an old firebird done up like a gasser and it looked cool and there was this guy there who was saying how it was an abomination and who ever did that should be killed! Why? Because they made a materialistic object into what they thought was cool and what they wanted? It was their car and they should be able to do what ever they want to it without having to put up with opinionated losers like yourself!
Bro idk how you did it but i think the same exact way and agree 100%

Ohh and can we sticky this post too lol
99mustang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:13 PM   #11259
Registered Member
Regular

Slowly watching my stripes go to ***** .... Ahhhhhh
Old 07-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #11260
Registered Member
Regular

Aimed at the car rant. People make fun of everything. Idk if you've read all the posts that talk about "rice" in this whole forum but people say, and I quote "it's your car, do what you want" it's just friendly, harmless fun. Some people just take it too seriously. Sure we make fun of camaros, Hondas, any slow car, but some of us can respect a built Honda or camaro. The reason we also make fun of them is because try spend a ridiculous amount of money to make their car theirs, then they make fun of ours and claims theirs is the best. If you haven't noticed "JDM" folk make false assumptions base on pure lies that they make example, "my 93 prelude can smoke your 02 mustang" "Hondas are way faster than any mustang" comments from my cousin who had a crx with nothing but a fart can and a prelude completely stock. He always wanted to street race. So we're not the only ones who bash on other brands, it happens to be our favorite brand of car. Don't get me wrong though. If I see. Well built, conservative Honda without 20 pounds of stickers I'd drive it.
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #11261
Registered Member
Regular

^ lmao at 20 lbs of stickers, I too have respect for a well modified camaro though far and few between. If it looks legit I give anything it's respect that's due, but it's the mindset that's attached where as most of them break wind just to get your attention. Or have the need to keep speeding by with his buddies tailing behind him like "toretto and his goons" ... Smh
Old 07-26-2013, 06:34 PM   #11262
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I don't brand hate I'd love to have a anniversary ls1 trans am I love the spilt bumper Cameros and I love most dodge products I also have respect for the s2000 and I love all fast imports like supras gsx eclipse 300zx etc
Old 07-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #11263
Registered Member
Regular

+1. I love all fast cars. Just hate riced out crap who usually are those who run their mouth with nothing to back up
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:35 PM   #11264
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekJohnScott

Preach brotha, preach!!! Haha. Very well said , I have to agree 110% with you. Especially the race part! You are spot on about that issue.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:49 PM   #11265
Registered Member
Regular

Wtf? I change my reverse lights with led's but them b!tches won't turn off
Old 07-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #11266
Registered Member
Regular

Yes my friend is a little confused about his choice in trucks. He's on his third chevy after the past two crapped out on him On another note guys with wimpy *** hand shakes pisses me of. Grow some balls shake hands like a man!!! Or people that come in my work and don't trust my knowledge because of my age. Or the think I'm just making every thing up. And well know it all come in and try to buy tools and when i suggest a better tool for them (not in price but better to suit their need) the get it all mad and think I'm getting commission on those tools. Fine get that ****ing tool and not be able to do your job. Oh and my fing manager he's to lazy to do anything and makes me do everything and then acts like I'm some ****** and cant do anything just makes me want to get a education so i don't have to deal with this bs

And my co worker singing non stop stfu you suck at singing
Old 07-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #11267
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

And my co worker singing non stop stfu you suck at singing
Hahaha..

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

Thats what i say to my sister..
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:42 PM   #11268
Registered Member
Regular

New 3.7 v6's thinking they can beat the old pushrod 5.0's... Smh

I chug syrup for money...
wc3john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #11269
Registered Member
Regular