What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 328 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #11446
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Okay, time for my weekly rant, I was at the fair today, My girlfriend's cousins, boyfriend Was trying to be cool and talk to me and my girlfriends grandpa about cars, because me and her grandpa talk about muscle cars alot
Anyways, he was trying to tell me that his buddy has a Mitsubishi eclipse that he slapped on a turbo and the Mitsubishi is putting down 900 hp, and supposedly his buddy just put it on the dyno And it supposedly maxed out at 250 mph
And he said this Car can Drive all the way up to 80 mph in first gear

Her grandpa and I started laughing, I looked at him and was like who do you think you're fooling, I was like my dad used to work in NASCAR, he was pit crew for Andy belmont(no surprise if you never heard of, raced arca) And for a short time also was on crew for Kevin Harvick, I told him this and was like you realize with restrictor plates off a NASCAR, they only max out at about 240 mph and that's pushing it, wel say 210 safely
I was like how do you expect me to believe that an eclipse is pushing 250 mph, and you can run all the way up to 80 in first gear, I was like there's no way

Then he was talking about putting a turbo kit on his Saturn and end up making about 700 hp
This guy looked like such an idiot, it was the first time I ever met him, and he left a bad impression

He was talking about how he wanted to put Lambo doors on his Saturn, and put Digital gauges on it, First thing that came to my mind was, if I saw this in person, it will be posted on the rice or nice thread for being ricey
He was like yea I priced it out, all the work I wanna do to my Saturn will total about $25,000
Are you nuts!!!
Buy a newer v8 mustang for that and money to spend
This guy just...ugh he was sayn they did 170 mph in the eclipse on the highway

He had that confidence with all his lying I wanted to deck him(doesn't help he kept checking my gf out)
I walked away with my gf and she even started laughing and she knows nothing about cars
I was talking to her gpa about our 1980 cobra with the 305 in it now and he started laughing, saying it was junk, I looked at him and was like tell ur friend to bring his eclipse to the track and well find out who is being straight up, hell ill race my v6 stang
Well now all of a sudden his buddy lives in Kentucky and couldn't make it
I've been in her fam for 4 years, him 4 weeks, don't come in and bad mouth me
Simply put they dnt like him now

Well that's long enough
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-18-2013, 11:00 AM   #11447
Registered Member
Regular
 
McQueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
Okay, time for my weekly rant, I was at the fair today, My girlfriend's cousins, boyfriend Was trying to be cool and talk to me and my girlfriends grandpa about cars, because me and her grandpa talk about muscle cars alot
Anyways, he was trying to tell me that his buddy has a Mitsubishi eclipse that he slapped on a turbo and the Mitsubishi is putting down 900 hp, and supposedly his buddy just put it on the dyno And it supposedly maxed out at 250 mph
And he said this Car can Drive all the way up to 80 mph in first gear

Her grandpa and I started laughing, I looked at him and was like who do you think you're fooling, I was like my dad used to work in NASCAR, he was pit crew for Andy belmont(no surprise if you never heard of, raced arca) And for a short time also was on crew for Kevin Harvick, I told him this and was like you realize with restrictor plates off a NASCAR, they only max out at about 240 mph and that's pushing it, wel say 210 safely
I was like how do you expect me to believe that an eclipse is pushing 250 mph, and you can run all the way up to 80 in first gear, I was like there's no way

Then he was talking about putting a turbo kit on his Saturn and end up making about 700 hp
This guy looked like such an idiot, it was the first time I ever met him, and he left a bad impression

He was talking about how he wanted to put Lambo doors on his Saturn, and put Digital gauges on it, First thing that came to my mind was, if I saw this in person, it will be posted on the rice or nice thread for being ricey
He was like yea I priced it out, all the work I wanna do to my Saturn will total about $25,000
Are you nuts!!!
Buy a newer v8 mustang for that and money to spend
This guy just...ugh he was sayn they did 170 mph in the eclipse on the highway

He had that confidence with all his lying I wanted to deck him(doesn't help he kept checking my gf out)
I walked away with my gf and she even started laughing and she knows nothing about cars
I was talking to her gpa about our 1980 cobra with the 305 in it now and he started laughing, saying it was junk, I looked at him and was like tell ur friend to bring his eclipse to the track and well find out who is being straight up, hell ill race my v6 stang
Well now all of a sudden his buddy lives in Kentucky and couldn't make it
I've been in her fam for 4 years, him 4 weeks, don't come in and bad mouth me
Simply put they dnt like him now

Well that's long enough
At first I thought it was way too long for me to read but then when I started reading I couldn't stop till the end hopping for the guy to end up getting shot or something bad happen to him like a grenade been shoved in his mouth. Lol
McQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-18-2013, 12:28 PM   #11448
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post

At first I thought it was way too long for me to read but then when I started reading I couldn't stop till the end hopping for the guy to end up getting shot or something bad happen to him like a grenade been shoved in his mouth. Lol
I felt it was extremely long too, but like I said it was a rant
Believe me, I wanted to hit him, but it was second day of fair and that's an auto kick out, round here the fair is big
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #11449
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckers View Post

Revenge best served cold?
Chips, crackers, bread anything a bird can see. Throw it all in his yard at night and watch the flock in the early am ***** all over his yard.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:00 PM   #11450
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post

Chips, crackers, bread anything a bird can see. Throw it all in his yard at night and watch the flock in the early am ***** all over his yard.
Maple syrup my friend
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:12 AM   #11451
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Maple syrup my friend
Hehehe. That's just pure evil. Having a car covered in ants might be worse

Lol
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 09:44 AM   #11452
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post

Hehehe. That's just pure evil. Having a car covered in ants might be worse

Lol
Had some d-bags camped next to me one time. They loaded up 4hrs later. Lol
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #11453
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
Okay, time for my weekly rant, I was at the fair today, My girlfriend's cousins, boyfriend Was trying to be cool and talk to me and my girlfriends grandpa about cars, because me and her grandpa talk about muscle cars alot
Anyways, he was trying to tell me that his buddy has a Mitsubishi eclipse that he slapped on a turbo and the Mitsubishi is putting down 900 hp, and supposedly his buddy just put it on the dyno And it supposedly maxed out at 250 mph
And he said this Car can Drive all the way up to 80 mph in first gear

Her grandpa and I started laughing, I looked at him and was like who do you think you're fooling, I was like my dad used to work in NASCAR, he was pit crew for Andy belmont(no surprise if you never heard of, raced arca) And for a short time also was on crew for Kevin Harvick, I told him this and was like you realize with restrictor plates off a NASCAR, they only max out at about 240 mph and that's pushing it, wel say 210 safely
I was like how do you expect me to believe that an eclipse is pushing 250 mph, and you can run all the way up to 80 in first gear, I was like there's no way

Then he was talking about putting a turbo kit on his Saturn and end up making about 700 hp
This guy looked like such an idiot, it was the first time I ever met him, and he left a bad impression

He was talking about how he wanted to put Lambo doors on his Saturn, and put Digital gauges on it, First thing that came to my mind was, if I saw this in person, it will be posted on the rice or nice thread for being ricey
He was like yea I priced it out, all the work I wanna do to my Saturn will total about $25,000
Are you nuts!!!
Buy a newer v8 mustang for that and money to spend
This guy just...ugh he was sayn they did 170 mph in the eclipse on the highway

He had that confidence with all his lying I wanted to deck him(doesn't help he kept checking my gf out)
I walked away with my gf and she even started laughing and she knows nothing about cars
I was talking to her gpa about our 1980 cobra with the 305 in it now and he started laughing, saying it was junk, I looked at him and was like tell ur friend to bring his eclipse to the track and well find out who is being straight up, hell ill race my v6 stang
Well now all of a sudden his buddy lives in Kentucky and couldn't make it
I've been in her fam for 4 years, him 4 weeks, don't come in and bad mouth me
Simply put they dnt like him now

Well that's long enough
You sure he didn't mean Km/h lololol
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:22 PM   #11454
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Stupid guys
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #11455
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Smart mouth women . J/k
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:52 AM   #11456
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Smart mouth women . J/k
Shut it!! Smart mouthed men
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 12:51 PM   #11457
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
"People who block the f'n intersection on a green light!!!" WTF are you doing?
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:10 PM   #11458
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
People who park in handicapped spots, when they are in no way/shape/form handicapped. Happens a lot where I live, always the same people as well.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #11459
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
People who park in handicapped spots, when they are in no way/shape/form handicapped. Happens a lot where I live, always the same people as well.
I wish they made "post it's" that said "Jesus is watching you" from them and Ricer's lol just peel and stick
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:17 PM   #11460
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
"People who block the f'n intersection on a green light!!!" WTF are you doing?
The ones turning¿ or just randomly¿
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #11461
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

The ones turning¿ or just randomly¿
The ones that see its backed up bumper to bumper even though the light is green, they still go and get stuck in the middle of the intersection blocking other lanes of traffic crossing ....
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 04:43 AM   #11462
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

The ones that see its backed up bumper to bumper even though the light is green, they still go and get stuck in the middle of the intersection blocking other lanes of traffic crossing ....
Ah, those are special kind of idiots my friend
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 05:46 AM   #11463
Registered Member
Regular
 
2300turboford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: london
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 2,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

The ones that see its backed up bumper to bumper even though the light is green, they still go and get stuck in the middle of the intersection blocking other lanes of traffic crossing ....
+10000000
__________________
"Racing is life ,anything before or after is just waiting "-the king of cool -Steve McQueen
2300turboford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:16 AM   #11464
Registered Member
Regular
 
04__gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: McDonough
Region: Georgia
Posts: 199
Getting a criminal justice degree and then being told your disqualified because of a speeding ticket

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Disqualified of a job*
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:19 AM   #11465
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04__gt View Post
Getting a criminal justice degree and then being told your disqualified because of a speeding ticket

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Disqualified of a job*
Ahhh that's not happy, so you mean you can't become a cop? Or what were you looking to do ?
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #11466
Registered Member
Regular
 
04__gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: McDonough
Region: Georgia
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Ahhh that's not happy, so you mean you can't become a cop? Or what were you looking to do ?
I was trying to work at a prison as a guard and the Lt. Told me that I have no chance in the law field until I get a expungement witch is like 500 bucks and it takes forever to get that even started
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #11467
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04__gt View Post

I was trying to work at a prison as a guard and the Lt. Told me that I have no chance in the law field until I get a expungement witch is like 500 bucks and it takes forever to get that even started
I think he's blowing smoke up your azz. Here you have to be arrested to disqualify you. You can always be a cop.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:06 AM   #11468
Registered Member
Regular
 
04__gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: McDonough
Region: Georgia
Posts: 199
I was arrested but because the charges were misdemeanors he said they weren't a problem
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:14 AM   #11469
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04__gt View Post
I was arrested but because the charges were misdemeanors he said they weren't a problem
Sounds like there's more to the story.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 07:21 AM   #11470
Registered Member
Regular
 
04__gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: McDonough
Region: Georgia
Posts: 199
Haha two different occasions I got a ticket then a year later I got arrested
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #11471
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Ending a long lasting relationship
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:42 AM   #11472
Registered Member
Regular
 
04__gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: McDonough
Region: Georgia
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
Ending a long lasting relationship
Were you married
04__gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #11473
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04__gt View Post

Were you married
No, like sept 12th would be 4 years together though
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:18 AM   #11474
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

No, like sept 12th would be 4 years together though
Been there done that. It ended for a reason, you live and you learn.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #11475
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Yeah it's just like idk, when ur with someone that long, you kind of have a routine with that person, so I just don't know what I'm suppose to do anymore
Know what I'm saying?
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #11476
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
Yeah it's just like idk, when ur with someone that long, you kind of have a routine with that person, so I just don't know what I'm suppose to do anymore
Know what I'm saying?
Just move on. Went out with someone my sophomore year in high school and we broke it off after my first year of college. We were going on 5 years. Like they said it happens for a reason. Imagine all of high school with one person? Damn
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 10:59 AM   #11477
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
Yeah it's just like idk, when ur with someone that long, you kind of have a routine with that person, so I just don't know what I'm suppose to do anymore
Know what I'm saying?
Ahhh man, nothin like a few shots of patron and a self-loathing stripper can't fix ... lol j/k

But seriously, It'll be weird the first few months but look at all the possibilities you have ahead of you now. Have some fun and enjoy being single for awhile...
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #11478
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

Just move on. Went out with someone my sophomore year in high school and we broke it off after my first year of college. We were going on 5 years. Like they said it happens for a reason. Imagine all of high school with one person? Damn
Actually 1 month into my freshman year in high school is when we got together and iv just started freshman year of college so we did date all through high school

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Ahhh man, nothin like a few shots of patron and a self-loathing stripper can't fix ... lol j/k

But seriously, It'll be weird the first few months but look at all the possibilities you have ahead of you now. Have some fun and enjoy being single for awhile...
Lol, Ill probably just ride my motorcycle alot really, fair is here right now but I work alot[
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #11479
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
That no one will help me bleed my brakes so i cant drive my girl ;( i cant even remember when the last time i drove her ;(
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 09:53 PM   #11480
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
That no one will help me bleed my brakes so i cant drive my girl ;( i cant even remember when the last time i drove her ;(
I'd help ya but wer just slightly to far away
From each other
Lol
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:33 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.