What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 376 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-06-2013, 11:47 AM   #13126
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

in Houston, I pay 1300 (rent) for 3 bed 3 bath, with detached garage/ security fence, deck, and a community lake

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------



it came with fridge, washer and dryer...which we get to keep after leasing a year, which I thought was odd lol
I honestly thought it was ghetto just by how shady it was but that's good
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #13127
Registered Member
Regular
 
05MUSTANG4.0L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 729
Houston had cheap rent: 5 rooms , 3.5 restrooms 3 living rooms, washer/dryer room 2 floors brand new house for 1400 a month
05MUSTANG4.0L is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-06-2013, 12:16 PM   #13128
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
shes a feisty classic. Keep her happy.
Ha im trying believe ne
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #13129
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
1-yes I'm Mexican too so I can be racist against them haha
2-yes I like in CA that's why my rents is damn high :-/

When I lived in New Mexico I worked as a bag boy (min wage) at albertsons. I had myself a 2 bedroom that I only paid 385 a month for all to myself..
Ahhh the good ol days lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #13130
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
1-yes I'm Mexican too so I can be racist against them haha 2-yes I like in CA that's why my rents is damn high :-/ When I lived in New Mexico I worked as a bag boy (min wage) at albertsons. I had myself a 2 bedroom that I only paid 385 a month for all to myself.. Ahhh the good ol days lol
Proof that the only good thing about Cali is the weather.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #13131
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Proof that the only good thing about Cali is the weather.
And the *****es
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #13132
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

And the *****es
Cali girls got nothing on southern girls and Florida girls
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #13133
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Ain't nothin like them corn fed Midwestern hoes!
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:43 PM   #13134
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Ain't nothin like them corn fed Midwestern hoes!
I think they're a close second to southern girls
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #13135
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Midwestern girls huh?


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-600968479.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	135409
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:12 PM   #13136
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Lmao bahahahaha hahahaha I just peed a little lmao hahahaha
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:33 PM   #13137
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Midwestern girls huh?
Looks like a cali Ho to me
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #13138
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

Cali girls got nothing on southern girls and Florida girls
^ knows what he's talking about :p
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:07 PM   #13139
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Looks like a cali Ho to me
That's what I was thinking lol hahaha or maybe a (hushed voice) northerner
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:20 PM   #13140
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post

That's what I was thinking lol hahaha or maybe a (hushed voice) northerner
Damn Yankees!
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:31 PM   #13141
JDM
Registered Member
Regular
 
JDM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Beaumont
Region: Texas
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Midwestern girls huh?
Definitely Albuquerque, NM!
JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 04:50 PM   #13142
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post
Definitely Albuquerque, NM!
DEF!!
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #13143
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
You in cali or what 850. I pay 800 (rent) for a 4 bed house in a good neighborhood
Nay nay I'm in turd ville NM. that's a badass deal

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

in Houston, I pay 1300 (rent) for 3 bed 3 bath, with detached garage/ security fence, deck, and a community lake

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------



it came with fridge, washer and dryer...which we get to keep after leasing a year, which I thought was odd lol
Deal of the week right there

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
1-yes I'm Mexican too so I can be racist against them haha
2-yes I like in CA that's why my rents is damn high :-/

When I lived in New Mexico I worked as a bag boy (min wage) at albertsons. I had myself a 2 bedroom that I only paid 385 a month for all to myself..
Ahhh the good ol days lol
Jajajaja,, which part of NM¿
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #13144
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Nay nay I'm in turd ville NM. that's a badass deal ---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ---------- Deal of the week right there ---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ---------- Jajajaja,, which part of NM¿
las cruces nm
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:12 PM   #13145
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
las cruces nm
Wwwhhhaaaaa,,,, when was this¿
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #13146
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
2010-2012
Funnest time of life no lie
I wish there was long stretches of empty road here like there was over there.
I would have a hell of a time with my stang over there lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #13147
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
2010-2012
Funnest time of life no lie
I wish there was long stretches of empty road here like there was over there.
I would have a hell of a time with my stang over there lol
How olds is you¿
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #13148
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
How olds is you¿
Old enough!!!!
LOL
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:38 PM   #13149
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
How olds is you¿
im 22. I moved out there right outta high school
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:11 PM   #13150
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Midwestern girls huh?
Lmfao!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:24 PM   #13151
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Stealing .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131106_232408.png
Views:	84
Size:	226.3 KB
ID:	135503  
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #13152
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Stealing .
Lmao
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:07 AM   #13153
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
Old enough!!!!
LOL
Jajaja

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
im 22. I moved out there right outta high school
Chale vato, what high school¿

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Stealing .
Shiz ruff yo
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:19 AM   #13154
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Jajaja ---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ---------- Chale vato, what high school¿ ---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ---------- Shiz ruff yo
well I went to high school here in la but I was going to nmsu while I was out there.



Oh and LMFAO at that stealing post!!
Niggaz do love that cheesy crust though :munch:
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 AM   #13155
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Not being born in May.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1383805289612.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	135509  
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:56 AM   #13156
Registered User
Newbie
 
Car n Horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Wasilla
Region: Alaska
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Not being born in May.
Wouldn't you prefer to be born in October? Perfect people, by someone's definitions can be pornstars.. And October gives the insurance as to being a perfect pornstar, may is just pornstar. Their are a lot of bad pornstars..

As to what ticks me off, people converting mustangs in 4x4's or lifting them. Also people who play rap extremely loud so the entire road system can hear em coming from a mile away (not literally.) Dumbstep also..


Worst thing would have to be when I parked in town once (Anchorage) and went to the mall, I came outside n saw 4 gang members around my car, got my gun out just incase and walked up & asked what was going on. They moved aside, they'd been pissing on another gangs graffiti work on my car door-.- Needless to say I never did my nails at that mall again. (car that was punished was my 05 gt.. Had a custom paint job -.-)
Car n Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:20 AM   #13157
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car n Horse View Post

Wouldn't you prefer to be born in October? Perfect people, by someone's definitions can be pornstars.. And October gives the insurance as to being a perfect pornstar, may is just pornstar. Their are a lot of bad pornstars..

As to what ticks me off, people converting mustangs in 4x4's or lifting them. Also people who play rap extremely loud so the entire road system can hear em coming from a mile away (not literally.) Dumbstep also..

Worst thing would have to be when I parked in town once (Anchorage) and went to the mall, I came outside n saw 4 gang members around my car, got my gun out just incase and walked up & asked what was going on. They moved aside, they'd been pissing on another gangs graffiti work on my car door-.- Needless to say I never did my nails at that mall again. (car that was punished was my 05 gt.. Had a custom paint job -.-)
Whoa whoa whoa they pissed on your car for another hoods markings¿

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
well I went to high school here in la but I was going to nmsu while I was out there.

Oh and LMFAO at that stealing post!!
Niggaz do love that cheesy crust though :munch:
Ahhh duude well i ask cause I'm stuck in turd town cruces. Just seeing if I've met yuh
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #13158
Registered Member
Regular
 
2002VertGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,876
What grinds my gears is ALMOST getting to see Karen Jarrett naked....almost is the key here....god that would have made my night.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3637069610.png
Views:	97
Size:	434.2 KB
ID:	135514  
__________________
2004 F150 4x4 Lariat Supercrew, 5.4l, Black/Arizona Beige (daily driver)
2002 Mustang GT Convertible, triple black, mach 1000 system (Summer Car)
2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 xcab (sold to cousin)

4.10 Gear/RPM thread
2002VertGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:48 AM   #13159
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Ahhh duude well i ask cause I'm stuck in turd town cruces. Just seeing if I've met yuh
Really?? That's tight! I used to work at the albertsons in N main. Man that was like worst one of the three there. Lots of druggies n crooks at my store the employees I mean). But we still had a lotta fun regardless.

My homie Roy used to own subherbia 2 (the spice store on solano) until he got killed later on.

I also lived in the doña Ana apartments (the "projects" lol) for a while with my friend.
And also lived on the street behind the library too! (Forgot the name of the street)

Sorry to tell my life story but I'm just reminiscing, cuz I don't really talk to anybody from out there anymore :-/
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:54 AM   #13160
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002VertGT View Post
What grinds my gears is ALMOST getting to see Karen Jarrett naked....almost is the key here....god that would have made my night.
Would have beat your meat huh
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:32 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.