What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 381 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #13301
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
health care ...

And I completely agree .. He never answers anything directly
Health care? Lol The guy is an idiot, he is hurting the ppl he's trying to help even more. Everyone I know that works a low paying job, used to get 40+hrs a week, now they get 28hrs. How does that make anything affordable.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #13302
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
My work just cut a bunch of hours. We have like no part time hours available. Thankfully I'm full time.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2013, 01:21 PM   #13303
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
Health care? Lol The guy is an idiot, he is hurting the ppl he's trying to help even more. Everyone I know that works a low paying job, used to get 40+hrs a week, now they get 28hrs. How does that make anything affordable.
exactly! He says he wants to help and bring back the middle class American .. Ummmm the middle class Americans are only having to pay more for health care now .. Everyone I know has had an increase in how much they pay for insurance .. I think he needs to define his term of "help" ...
Old 11-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #13304
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
this grinds my gears as you can see my car is off ive been sitting here for 15 minutes on 64 fml and it doesnt seem like im gunna move anytime soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2123614717.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	415.7 KB
ID:	136470  

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC (Ret.)
satin06silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:41 PM   #13305
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by satin06silver View Post
this grinds my gears as you can see my car is off ive been sitting here for 15 minutes on 64 fml and it doesnt seem like im gunna move anytime soon
wahts up with the no smoking sticker?lol
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:48 PM   #13306
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

The fine print reads unless it's a joint.lol
Old 11-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #13307
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

i dont smoke in my car and wont let my friends haha

Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis USMC (Ret.)
satin06silver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:48 PM   #13308
Registered Member
Regular

Fast speeder pasts me at about 90mph.

Police knows me, decides to pull me over instead of that car.

Being harassed by police. Yup....... Wasn't even in my mustang (wrecked...)
Old 11-14-2013, 07:21 PM   #13309
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

I've been there brother, I feel your pain :/
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #13310
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Region: California
Had the worst day ever trying to register for classes today. I am a freshman so the upperclassmen get priority, but then they divided it up even further by first letter of last name, and mine very so happened to end up last on the list. I was literally one of the last people in the school to register.

So what happened that encouraged me to write this rant. I was not able to get my math class I need, and I need that class before I can take Business Statistics next year, which has to be done before I am a junior. So now i have to make the choice of hoping I can take it fall semester next year in the fall, and then hope i can take business statistics in the spring. If that doesn't happen then i will not be able to take my upper division classes as a junior. So I am probably going to end up taking the math class over the summer at a local college back home since the credits will transfer over since its a lower division class.

This brings me to this part (normally I don't disclose this info to other people). But i am not taking out a $25,000 loan PER YEAR, to go to one of the best business colleges on the west coast to not get my classes!!!!!! Only to have to pay extra money to take a class over the summer, because they only offered 3 classes for the ****ing math class I need, and only 1 of them fit my schedule, and that one filled up before the other classes even had 5 people in them. Whoever decided that they need to offer only 3 classes for a math requirement EVERY SINGLE PERSON needs to take by their sophomore year, is a ****ing idiot.

If i didn't want to get into classes I would have gone to a community college in the area where no one can get classes because there are so many ****ing people.

Really ****ing pissed right now. I don't mind taking summer classes to get ahead, but the fact that they didn't offer enough classes at a private university to get my requirement is ****ing unacceptable. It costs $60k per year before financial aid to come here and they can't have more classes? ****ing ridiculous.

This better not screw up the potential job I was going to have during the summer, if it does I will be beyond pissed.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #13311
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSleeper View Post

It's called profiling, happened to me all the time when I was younger. I'm worse now that I'm older and never get a second look.
Old 11-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #13312
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Had the worst day ever trying to register for classes today. I am a freshman so the upperclassmen get priority, but then they divided it up even further by first letter of last name, and mine very so happened to end up last on the list. I was literally one of the last people in the school to register. So what happened that encouraged me to write this rant. I was not able to get my math class I need, and I need that class before I can take Business Statistics next year, which has to be done before I am a junior. So now i have to make the choice of hoping I can take it fall semester next year in the fall, and then hope i can take business statistics in the spring. If that doesn't happen then i will not be able to take my upper division classes as a junior. So I am probably going to end up taking the math class over the summer at a local college back home since the credits will transfer over since its a lower division class. This brings me to this part (normally I don't disclose this info to other people). But i am not taking out a $25,000 loan PER YEAR, to go to one of the best business colleges on the west coast to not get my classes!!!!!! Only to have to pay extra money to take a class over the summer, because they only offered 3 classes for the ****ing math class I need, and only 1 of them fit my schedule, and that one filled up before the other classes even had 5 people in them. Whoever decided that they need to offer only 3 classes for a math requirement EVERY SINGLE PERSON needs to take by their sophomore year, is a ****ing idiot. If i didn't want to get into classes I would have gone to a community college in the area where no one can get classes because there are so many ****ing people. Really ****ing pissed right now. I don't mind taking summer classes to get ahead, but the fact that they didn't offer enough classes at a private university to get my requirement is ****ing unacceptable. It costs $60k per year before financial aid to come here and they can't have more classes? ****ing ridiculous. This better not screw up the potential job I was going to have during the summer, if it does I will be beyond pissed.
should have taken your GE classes at community college first bro. What's ur major?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

My bad not your major but what are you planning on doing after school?
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #13313
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
should have taken your GE classes at community college first bro. What's ur major?

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

My bad not your major but what are you planning on doing after school?
I know people that are taking GE classes at community colleges, the reason I didn't do that is because all of them in the area are impacted during the school year and no one can get the classes they need. I don't doubt that i'll be out of here in 4 years, but i just don't like having to deal with this unnecessary ****.

Idk what i want to do yet. Either go into management for a company (will see when the time comes). But i also do want to open up my own business, of course pertaining to cars.

HID end all thread
Old 11-15-2013, 12:53 AM   #13314
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Had the worst day ever trying to register for classes today. I am a freshman so the upperclassmen get priority, but then they divided it up even further by first letter of last name, and mine very so happened to end up last on the list. I was literally one of the last people in the school to register. So what happened that encouraged me to write this rant. I was not able to get my math class I need, and I need that class before I can take Business Statistics next year, which has to be done before I am a junior. So now i have to make the choice of hoping I can take it fall semester next year in the fall, and then hope i can take business statistics in the spring. If that doesn't happen then i will not be able to take my upper division classes as a junior. So I am probably going to end up taking the math class over the summer at a local college back home since the credits will transfer over since its a lower division class. This brings me to this part (normally I don't disclose this info to other people). But i am not taking out a $25,000 loan PER YEAR, to go to one of the best business colleges on the west coast to not get my classes!!!!!! Only to have to pay extra money to take a class over the summer, because they only offered 3 classes for the ****ing math class I need, and only 1 of them fit my schedule, and that one filled up before the other classes even had 5 people in them. Whoever decided that they need to offer only 3 classes for a math requirement EVERY SINGLE PERSON needs to take by their sophomore year, is a ****ing idiot. If i didn't want to get into classes I would have gone to a community college in the area where no one can get classes because there are so many ****ing people. Really ****ing pissed right now. I don't mind taking summer classes to get ahead, but the fact that they didn't offer enough classes at a private university to get my requirement is ****ing unacceptable. It costs $60k per year before financial aid to come here and they can't have more classes? ****ing ridiculous. This better not screw up the potential job I was going to have during the summer, if it does I will be beyond pissed.
You cant just go sit in the first day and if there is room you can sign up for the class? You can do that at dvc
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:04 AM   #13315
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
You cant just go sit in the first day and if there is room you can sign up for the class? You can do that at dvc
It's a small enough college to where people usually go to class a lot...
I did kind of get the whole thing figured out. My adviser, who is also the professor for my conflicting class said to take the math class and we can deal with the other class.

HID end all thread
Old 11-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #13316
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
It's a small enough college to where people usually go to class a lot... I did kind of get the whole thing figured out. My adviser, who is also the professor for my conflicting class said to take the math class and we can deal with the other class.
Oh damn well good that you got it figured it out
Old 11-15-2013, 01:11 AM   #13317
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Oh damn well good that you got it figured it out
Kind of... The system won't let me register for it yet because I need approval. Cause I need to take a placement test at the end of the math I'm in right now and get approval before I can move on. And it hasn't been accepted yet.

HID end all thread
Old 11-15-2013, 03:45 PM   #13318
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

the fact that my car has these ****ty driving lights activated and I cant deactivate them.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:18 PM   #13319
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
the fact that my car has these ****ty driving lights activated and I cant deactivate them.
Pull a fuse or cut some wires lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #13320
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Pull a fuse or cut some wires lol
i wish it were that easy
Old 11-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #13321
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i wish it were that easy
Try a ball peen hammer.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #13322
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Try a ball peen hammer.
Bahaha u crack me up bro
Old 11-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #13323
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Bahaha u crack me up bro
He wanted easy
Old 11-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #13324
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

He wanted easy
Lmfao
Old 11-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #13325
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

I just want to cut a wire or pull a fuse but fords bright engineers decided to make it part of the smart junction box.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:47 PM   #13326
Road Trip!

Quote:
I just want to cut a wire or pull a fuse but fords bright engineers decided to make it part of the smart junction box.
Can't just cut the wires coming right out the fixture?
Old 11-15-2013, 10:01 PM   #13327
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Can't just cut the wires coming right out the fixture?
theres like 47 wires
Old 11-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #13328
Road Trip!

Quote:
theres like 47 wires
Oh, well sh¡t then
Old 11-15-2013, 10:15 PM   #13329
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
You have a 1 in 47 chance. Come on, quit being a wuss.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #13330
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
I second that
Old 11-15-2013, 11:36 PM   #13331
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

No
Old 11-16-2013, 12:28 AM   #13332
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Room mate might get a new mustang (05-09 or 11+ not sure yet) from his parents.... Now I need to make my car faster

HID end all thread
Old 11-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #13333
Road Trip!

Quote:
Room mate might get a new mustang (05-09 or 11+ not sure yet) from his parents.... Now I need to make my car faster
tell him 05-09s are faster so you'll have a better chance lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #13334
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Well technically isnt it two? One in and one out? So its 2 in 47 odds?
Old 11-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #13335
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
tell him 05-09s are faster so you'll have a better chance lol
He wants the new body style, his parents like me so I might mention to get a '10

HID end all thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar