What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 383 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-17-2013, 02:39 PM   #13371
Registered Member
Regular
 
Milehigh BKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Denver
Region: Colorado
Posts: 768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samueldstrk View Post
yeah man I'm totally down!
Pm me your number man
Milehigh BKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #13372
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Summit sending me the wrong diameter rotors! Grr
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #13373
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Summit sending me the wrong diameter rotors! Grr
That sux, I've always had good luck with them. I can order before 2:00pm one day and it's here the next. Blew my mind the first time I ordered.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #13374
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

That sux, I've always had good luck with them. I can order before 2:00pm one day and it's here the next. Blew my mind the first time I ordered.
Yeah it didn't take long for them to get here, but they sent me the 278 mm diameter rotors and mine are 256mm diameter
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #13375
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

That sinks I've got some that in looking to get rid of
Don't think that would fit in my trunk. I got two 10's and it's a tight squeeze
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #13376
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post

Don't think that would fit in my trunk. I got two 10's and it's a tight squeeze
That's what that box has, Ford didn't make the trunks big enough lol it barely fits between the back seat and glass on my hatch lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #13377
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
That sux, I've always had good luck with them. I can order before 2:00pm one day and it's here the next. Blew my mind the first time I ordered.
I can order before 10pm and get it the next day
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:13 PM   #13378
Registered Member
Regular
 
andregayola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: newark
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
That's what that box has, Ford didn't make the trunks big enough lol it barely fits between the back seat and glass on my hatch lol
How much u selling it for
__________________
1999 V6
Sonic Blue
Mods - Eibach Super sports
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #13379
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post

How much u selling it for
I'll send you a PM
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #13380
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

I'll send you a PM
PM sent
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #13381
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

I can order before 10pm and get it the next day
Not sur how far Calif is west of ind, you might get it sooner.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:26 PM   #13382
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Well the have a ware house 4 hours away from me
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #13383
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Well the have a ware house 4 hours away from me
You know I think they might have one 50mi from me, not sure. I know ther corporate is in Penn, so I don't pay taxes.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 09:44 PM   #13384
Registered Member
Regular
 
Milehigh BKR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Denver
Region: Colorado
Posts: 768
When you are filling up and the nozzle doesn't wanna stick. It just keeps clicking every time you pull it, so you have to stand there and pump it a million times before you fill up all the way.
Milehigh BKR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:17 PM   #13385
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedOutBKR View Post
When you are filling up and the nozzle doesn't wanna stick. It just keeps clicking every time you pull it, so you have to stand there and pump it a million times before you fill up all the way.
turn it upside down lol
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #13386
Registered Member
Regular
 
andregayola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: newark
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
PM sent
Ur inbox is full
__________________
1999 V6
Sonic Blue
Mods - Eibach Super sports
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:00 PM   #13387
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post
Ur inbox is full
Sorry lol ill take care of that

---------- Post added 11-18-2013 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-17-2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

Taken care of
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:12 PM   #13388
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

That sux, I've always had good luck with them. I can order before 2:00pm one day and it's here the next. Blew my mind the first time I ordered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post

I can order before 10pm and get it the next day
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Not sur how far Calif is west of ind, you might get it sooner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
Well the have a ware house 4 hours away from me
It takes me about 45min-hour to get to summit road trip
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:53 PM   #13389
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

It takes me about 45min-hour to get to summit road trip
Where's it at, I thought it was in Pa.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:59 PM   #13390
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Where's it at, I thought it was in Pa.
There's more than one but I'm near the one in McDonough, GA
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:31 AM   #13391
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

There's more than one but I'm near the one in McDonough, GA
Lmao, I just noticed limpin the 5th
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #13392
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
I have to make a new account on Draw Something so I can play with this girl because my username was 2inchesdeep..
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #13393
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Also why doesnt my dog understand that my food is my food and his food is his food??
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:58 AM   #13394
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I have to make a new account on Draw Something so I can play with this girl because my username was 2inchesdeep..
Ha funniest thing iv read all day
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:04 AM   #13395
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
All the dick heads on this form why do people always have to be right or say something
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:10 AM   #13396
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jsvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Also why doesnt my dog understand that my food is my food and his food is his food??
Because your food looks and smells delicious and his comes from a bag or can lol!!! My buddies dog will just sit and give you the death stare while you eat. The drool just streams from his mouth the entire time. It's really funny.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisb.young66 View Post
All the dick heads on this form why do people always have to be right or say something
I feel like that is everywhere in life. Not just here. Just gotta ignore some people and not give them the back and forth that they are looking for.
Jsvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:12 AM   #13397
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsvt View Post
Because your food looks and smells delicious and his comes from a bag or can lol!!! My buddies dog will just sit and give you the death stare while you eat. The drool just streams from his mouth the entire time. It's really funny. ---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ---------- I feel like that is everywhere in life. Not just here. Just gotta ignore some people and not give them the back and forth that they are looking for.
I dont play their game well i do when i play hockey but thats another story haha i just dont get why people have to through there sarcastic two cents in they dont help anyone
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:46 AM   #13398
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Slow jackass drivers, yes its foggier than satins blanket but you being " cautious" and driving slow causes accidents numb nuts. Go the speed limit or get the frack off the interstate.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I have to make a new account on Draw Something so I can play with this girl because my username was 2inchesdeep..
Just say "that's all you could probably handle"
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #13399
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Slow jackass drivers, yes its foggier than satins blanket but you being " cautious" and driving slow causes accidents numb nuts. Go the speed limit or get the frack off the interstate.

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------



Just say "that's all you could probably handle"
ppl don't know how to drive in the fog! its crazy!!!!this morning ppl going 35 in a 55...just follow the white line and pay attention lmao
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 08:42 AM   #13400
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post

ppl don't know how to drive in the fog! its crazy!!!!this morning ppl going 35 in a 55...just follow the white line and pay attention lmao
Its so simple ain't it¿ yet people still fail
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:50 AM   #13401
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Sick cattle,, gotta eat and drink bud,, 700+ miles ain't a few minutes.
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #13402
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
I'm with my chick at her doctors appt.

One if the lady's in this waiting room was saying how she was in surgery, and the doctor hit accidentally hit a nerve. Now she has a droopy eye and only sweats from half of her face. She says it's called horners syndrome or something.

Apparently the doctor never even went to see her after that surgery because he said "her condition has nothing to do with the surgery he did on her" but she obviously didn't have that condition before the surgery.
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #13403
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
I'm with my chick at her doctors appt. One if the lady's in this waiting room was saying how she was in surgery, and the doctor hit accidentally hit a nerve. Now she has a droopy eye and only sweats from half of her face. She says it's called horners syndrome or something. Apparently the doctor never even went to see her after that surgery because he said "her condition has nothing to do with the surgery he did on her" but she obviously didn't have that condition before the surgery.
Yeah that's Horners Syndrome. She could sue if she hasn't already. Unless that was one of the risks described to her before the surgery. But yeah, that doctor is a dick.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #13404
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
Yeah that's Horners Syndrome. She could sue if she hasn't already. Unless that was one of the risks described to her before the surgery. But yeah, that doctor is a dick.
Yeah it was sad the lady had a neck brace on n was saying how the kept her in the hospital a long time and the doctor never went to check on her because of that. And she spent a couple of days crying because there was nothing that they could do to fix it :-/
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:29 PM   #13405
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang81596's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Pemberton
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 643
Figuring out my ****ing weld broke >



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2491677423.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	517.1 KB
ID:	136943
__________________
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:40 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.