What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 387 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #13511
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
im on my phone so I always write "if" when trying to put "of" these letters are just too close together damnit!
Well that's just a typo so no biggy. That kind of **** happens all the time, especially on smartphones. I screw up "if" and "of" on a daily basis.

Satin Black Borla S-Types | Satin Black MCA 18" Wheels | Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers | Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Bar | GT500 Spoiler | Cervini GT500 Upper & Lower Grilles | SHR Quarter Window Louvers | RTR Decklid
StormTrooperV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 11:50 AM   #13512
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormTrooperV6 View Post
The common grammatical errors you see everywhere, like "loose" instead of "lose," or "their" instead of "they're."

I sometimes see them in work e-mails (most irritating thing ever). I know I know it's a tiny thing, and on the interwebs I'm not gonna play grammar police, but at work? Really?!!
sorry we let you down guy...*sniffle*sniffle
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 11:53 AM   #13513
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50 View Post
sorry we let you down guy...*sniffle*sniffle
Lol I wasn't referring to this forum only, it's everywhere.

Satin Black Borla S-Types | Satin Black MCA 18" Wheels | Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers | Whiteline Adjustable Panhard Bar | GT500 Spoiler | Cervini GT500 Upper & Lower Grilles | SHR Quarter Window Louvers | RTR Decklid
StormTrooperV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:54 AM   #13514
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I guess I'm the only "corny" one who waves to other mustang drivers lol. I've never had one wave back or give me any sort of gesture. Oh well
pypes x w/flow 40's, SR CAI, plasti dipped (emblems, stripe, rear decklid, rear valance, cowl vent grille, fuel door, antenna holder), shorty antenna, mach 1 chin spoiler, custom interior trim, blue LED interior lights, more to come later
Mustang81596 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #13515
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post
I guess I'm the only "corny" one who waves to other mustang drivers lol. I've never had one wave back or give me any sort of gesture. Oh well
i gave a peace sign once. I felt like a tool after he didn't see me
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #13516
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Primer2tone does not wave at other mustangs. Primer2tone gets all the waves! And the *****es, yes primer2tone gets all the *****es.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #13517
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Its neither nor my friend. Nor democrat nor republican. There all just faces, puppets, scapegoats they have no power. Corporations run the country while the media tells you to hate certain group. They make and create appealing terms to group people like cattle. You can make your own experiment with two people that like a particular color. Place the same items on both sides yet only difference em by color. There the same thing yet seem different, your still in control of the subjects. You being corprate, they being the people and the items being the patsy. In the real world case corporate runs the show, the people are the subjects, and the items are the so called elected morons. They're all paid to do as they're told. Take the immigration reform as an example. The repubs are getting blamed. Ok so your telling me there is a lot of people NOT wanting MORE people to come to the country to be charged with more taxes¿ that makes about as much sense as nailing your eyelids shut because you can't sleep. The government is just a tv telling the people what to do and think and corporate is telling the tv what to say.
Your view of the world is faqd up, just like mine.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:59 PM   #13518
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Primer2tone does not wave at other mustangs. Primer2tone gets all the waves! And the *****es, yes primer2tone gets all the *****es.
And hackey sacks his iPhone
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:01 PM   #13519
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

On occasion...
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #13520
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Can't hold .. My .. Eyes .. Open ... Zzzzzzz
Old 11-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #13521
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
And hackey sacks his iPhone
Without a protective case on...
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #13522
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Its neither nor my friend. Nor democrat nor republican. There all just faces, puppets, scapegoats they have no power. Corporations run the country while the media tells you to hate certain group. They make and create appealing terms to group people like cattle. You can make your own experiment with two people that like a particular color. Place the same items on both sides yet only difference em by color. There the same thing yet seem different, your still in control of the subjects. You being corprate, they being the people and the items being the patsy. In the real world case corporate runs the show, the people are the subjects, and the items are the so called elected morons. They're all paid to do as they're told. Take the immigration reform as an example. The repubs are getting blamed. Ok so your telling me there is a lot of people NOT wanting MORE people to come to the country to be charged with more taxes¿ that makes about as much sense as nailing your eyelids shut because you can't sleep. The government is just a tv telling the people what to do and think and corporate is telling the tv what to say.
Not as much as you think... The only corporation that truly has power over the government is the meat industry. Specifically the guys who own the CAFOS, which is where all the major fast food restaurants get their meat.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:15 PM   #13523
Road Trip!

I like how you guys THINK you know who runs what. Truth is, none of us know jack **** about what REALLY goes on
Old 11-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #13524
Road Trip!

Ugh I hate people that wait like a year to do laundry. Then they come with like 20 bags if laundry that has been sitting for months :-'( if you stink up a laundry mat you need to start going sooner
Old 11-21-2013, 02:44 PM   #13525
JDM
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
An independent thinker. It is good to have you around!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang81596 View Post
Move to Texas. I've never had one not "wave" back.
JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #13526
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

Your view of the world is faqd up, just like mine.
Jajaja, its a fracked up world my bruddu whay can I say,,, but how is our view the fracked one¿

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Not as much as you think... The only corporation that truly has power over the government is the meat industry. Specifically the guys who own the CAFOS, which is where all the major fast food restaurants get their meat.
Fast food meat is only about 5-15% real (if that). Cafos¿ no not of that acronym

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Quote:
I like how you guys THINK you know who runs what. Truth is, none of us know jack **** about what REALLY goes on
Frack no we don't. A got damn goat could be in charge for all we know. But wait that would be badass. Regardless they're all theories, no real evidence no case.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM View Post

An independent thinker. It is good to have you around!

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Move to Texas. I've never had one not "wave" back.
֦
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:01 PM   #13527
Road Trip!

Quote:
Jajaja, its a fracked up world my bruddu whay can I say,,, but how is our view the fracked one¿ ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ---------- Fast food meat is only about 5-15% real (if that). Cafos¿ no not of that acronym ---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ---------- Frack no we don't. A got damn goat could be in charge for all we know. But wait that would be badass. Regardless they're all theories, no real evidence no case.
yes it would be cool. But it's good that these theories are out there. In any case we shouldn't believe anybody and we should always be on our toes ready for **** to pop off
Old 11-21-2013, 03:02 PM   #13528
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yes it would be cool. But it's good that these theories are out there. In any case we shouldn't believe anybody and we should always be on our toes ready for **** to pop off
Most def bruddu, always¡
{Never Enough HP}
Old 11-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #13529
Registered Member
Regular

Move to Texas. I've never had one not "wave" back.[/QUOTE]

true story!
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #13530
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post

Without a protective case on...
Yeah smh lol

I've always had an otterbox or other protective case on my phones! I'm not super rough on phones but it's always better to be prepared lol
Old 11-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #13531
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

Yeah smh lol

I've always had an otterbox or other protective case on my phones! I'm not super rough on phones but it's always better to be prepared lol
Just like ol Freddy, put a helmet on that soldier.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #13532
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah smh lol

Sounds like sex¡
{Never Enough HP}
Old 11-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #13533
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
I literally came an inch from totaling my car tonight... Some *** hole ran me off the road going about 60 in a 45 around a curve and was totally in my lane ... Thank god no damage on the car
Old 11-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #13534
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2300turboford View Post
I literally came an inch from totaling my car tonight... Some *** hole ran me off the road going about 60 in a 45 around a curve and was totally in my lane ... Thank god no damage on the car
Son bish man,, I'm always terrified of railing the two lane curves loaded at night. My shiz be leaking out the puckered booty hole. Glad yous all good my bruddu.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 11-21-2013, 07:38 PM   #13535
Road Trip!

Quote:

Sounds like sex¡
Lol
Old 11-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #13536
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
When my work changes the whole schedule a week before Thanksgiving. I had Thanksgiving and the day after off. I made plans, like every year, for those two days to be with family, well now I'm scheduled to work both those days.

Here's to hoping someone picks up my shifts, I'm not going in anyways, haha.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #13537
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
When my work changes the whole schedule a week before Thanksgiving. I had Thanksgiving and the day after off. I made plans, like every year, for those two days to be with family, well now I'm scheduled to work both those days.

Qhat does you do¿

Not going in like a total badass.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 11-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #13538
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:

Same here Idk who got the bright idea of giving us Wednesday instead of Thursday Wtf man just give me turkey day off
P.s. my place of work we always have Tuesday off
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #13539
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Qhat does you do¿ Not going in like a total badass.
I'm a paramedic. They screwed me, I'll screw them.

2013 GT/CS
Old 11-21-2013, 08:14 PM   #13540
Road Trip!

Quote:
just don't take it out on people that actually need help that day plz lol
Old 11-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #13541
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Oh damn, well peeps better not get shanked of shot cause TCopp is giving no fracks next week.
{Never Enough HP}
Old 11-21-2013, 08:21 PM   #13542
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
It's getting terrible
That's too nice of a word to use

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote:
it has to have been good at one point for it to actually go down..
So true
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 PM   #13543
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
A lot of grease fires
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #13544
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Well Democrats/Liberals have been running Detroit for decades now and look at how well they are doing. Look at most areas that have been run by Democrats for long periods of time, most of them are failing. The whole country is majority controlled by Democrats. Its only time before the whole country is just like Detroit unless something changes.

So many other issues. Yeah stock prices have risen however there is no reflection in our GDP. Gas prices have come down, but terror groups are gaining nuclear power. We could all go on forever.

Around fall next year, its going to really hit the fan. Just wait and see.
87LX306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:55 AM   #13545
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not. Thanksgiving is amazingly slow, there are other crews that will be able to handle the day.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Oh damn, well peeps better not get shanked of shot cause TCopp is giving no fracks next week.
Fo sho.

2013 GT/CS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar