What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #106
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
People listening to talk radio so loud I can hear it
I don't mind if it's sports
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #107
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Not having an unlimited supply of red bull
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Not having an unlimited supply of red bull
Same!.. But with Mt. Dew Original Recipe!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

ppl who drive at night with their brights on also ppl who think io want to hear the music they are listening to .
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #110
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV
ppl who drive at night with their brights on also ppl who think io want to hear the music they are listening to .
Hahaha I do both of these..
W/O brights I'd crash.. Dingy headlights

I play music loud but can't be herd over the exhaust lol
Old 02-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Hahaha I do both of these..
W/O brights I'd crash.. Dingy headlights

I play music loud but can't be herd over the exhaust lol
Hahahaha that's funny me too
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Quote:

I don't mind if it's sports
Ya I don't mind sports talk radio either lol
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #113
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystang50

Hahahaha that's funny me too
I want new housings but other priorities are first.. Daughters Bday's coming and after that I have a few things to get my bike on the road.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #114
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Backwards art lay out...
Old 02-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #115

Region: Virginia
Folks who "pimp" around in a POS car w/ 26inch rims & tires that cost more than the car. Oh and they have a $300 Maaco special paint job and loud exhaust spitting our black smoke. That grinds my gears !!!
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:01 PM   #116
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

People that ride next to semi trucks!!!!

Just a heads up, most 18 wheelers are governed at or around 65 mph and weighing around 80,000lbs. When we try to climb a hill the weight slows the truck down sometimes below 50mph.
What really grinds my gears is when motorist are next to me or behind me when I start a hill climb and they get all pissy thinking that I am F-ing with them when my truck starts to slow down. So then get along side me, flip me the bird and then cut me off forcing me to slow down even more!

Treat every Semi truck on the road as if it was filled to the top with radio active material. Stay away from them and when you pass, do it quickly. I guarantee their would be less fatalities on the highway.
I'm sure I'm telling the wrong crowd but pass it on.

...end rant...
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:39 PM   #117
Pete Jones
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
People that yell and beat on their tiny dogs! Picked up my kids from my sisters and on the way out to load them I hear her neighbors across the street yelling at this dog to get the eff back over here(15 cars parked in the driveway, garages packed to the brim), look up and it's like a little wiener/terrier running for it's life as the overweight owner chased it through the street when it was clearly terrified. Then they get it back over and proceed to yell and scream at the dog then I hear it yelping and hear the owners calling it a piece of ****. I didn't see them hit it but heard the smacking.grinds my gears!!!

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:43 PM   #118
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
My headache
Boo

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:45 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX
People that yell and beat on their tiny dogs! Picked up my kids from my sisters and on the way out to load them I hear her neighbors across the street yelling at this dog to get the eff back over here(15 cars parked in the driveway, garages packed to the brim), look up and it's like a little wiener/terrier running for it's life as the overweight owner chased it through the street when it was clearly terrified. Then they get it back over and proceed to yell and scream at the dog then I hear it yelping and hear the owners calling it a piece of ****. I didn't see them hit it but heard the smacking.grinds my gears!!!
Call the cops... cops go to bat for critters... and even if not much happens from it, the people get shamed for animal mistreatment. I agree for sure, animal abuse is disgusting. I dislike cats (also alergic) so ill chase one out of the yard with a bucket of water or a hose but id never kick one. And the more dogs the better imo haha. I miss having a dog living with me...
Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

all the damn ricers i work with. every..single..day i get crap from them about me owning a mustang and blah blah blah..nothing but slammed fart cans around here smoking up the place..:p tell it to my tail lightss rice burners !!!god they grind my gears !!

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #121
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
I hit(punched) a dog ONE time a long time ago.. Learned a valuable lesson.. Broke my hand in three places... Will never raise a hand to animal that's not trying to kill me again... Got exactly what I deserved
Old 02-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #122
Pete Jones
Regular

I would but I don't want to start stuff between my sister/bro inlaw and their neighbors. They are kind of stuck there. They've been trying to sell and move but hard to sell a house still. Their neighborhood has kind of went downhill with all the foreclosures and people buying up houses for cheap.

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
Old 02-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
How about when you go to sent an email (that took a long time to write) and an "Error" happens and you loose the WHOLE THING. Fml............
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX View Post
boy i would chased that fatlard down after i saved little weiner and beat the tar out of him.... that was totally uncalled for as are thousands and thousands of incidents just like it... burns my azzz....
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 02:46 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
People that ride next to semi trucks!!!!

Just a heads up, most 18 wheelers are governed at or around 65 mph and weighing around 80,000lbs. When we try to climb a hill the weight slows the truck down sometimes below 50mph.
What really grinds my gears is when motorist are next to me or behind me when I start a hill climb and they get all pissy thinking that I am F-ing with them when my truck starts to slow down. So then get along side me, flip me the bird and then cut me off forcing me to slow down even more!

Treat every Semi truck on the road as if it was filled to the top with radio active material. Stay away from them and when you pass, do it quickly. I guarantee their would be less fatalities on the highway.
I'm sure I'm telling the wrong crowd but pass it on.

...end rant...
Not a truck driver but respect them and have many in family and friends that drive. Most do not realize when climbing a nice grade the truck slows way down and then hauls *** down the down side sometimes getting momentum for the next one. Irritates me when people cut them off like they can stop as fast as a Kia rio can -_-
Old 02-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would but I don't want to start stuff between my sister/bro inlaw and their neighbors. They are kind of stuck there. They've been trying to sell and move but hard to sell a house still. Their neighborhood has kind of went downhill with all the foreclosures and people buying up houses for cheap.
Me & ex's has been on market since oct. 2010 ... Looks like we are goin to get our first offer ... Hopefully they don't try and lo ball it ...

Hope things workout for ur sis & bro in law real soon.. Its tough out there
Old 02-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #127
Pete Jones
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

Me & ex's has been on market since oct. 2010 ... Looks like we are goin to get our first offer ... Hopefully they don't try and lo ball it ...

Hope things workout for ur sis & bro in law real soon.. Its tough out there
That it is, they've probably been trying to sell theirs for about the same amount of time. Had some offers but were just too low. They even had one couple offer and they said alright here, this is the absolute lowest offer we will accept, we cannot and will not go lower. Then they came back and said well could you take this amount, which was lower than what they just said they will not go any lower heh. People like that grind my gears as well, I mean I'm all for getting a good deal but don't try to screw people out of money when you know it's already worth more than their asking price.

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
Old 02-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Cats...my girlfriends house has loads of them. Story is years ago apparently a stray Family came in. They made the dumb choice of feeding them. And now there are cats everywhere....well used to be. Through the cats dumb choices of laying in engines and on tires and such( she has two older sisters,along with parents) they have went from 20 to 8. But they let the cats jump all over the cars. Just got done washing my girls stang. Last summer and 5 minutes later....CAT PRINTS. I went to Wally world and bought a plastic bb pistol. When I start driving at the end of the month I'm not letting a cat 5 feet within the area of my car without getting a nice little thump of a plastic pellet. Could you tell I don't like cats?
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:00 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78survivor
Cats...my girlfriends house has loads of them. Story is years ago apparently a stray Family came in. They made the dumb choice of feeding them. And now there are cats everywhere....well used to be. Through the cats dumb choices of laying in engines and on tires and such( she has two older sisters,along with parents) they have went from 20 to 8. But they let the cats jump all over the cars. Just got done washing my girls stang. Last summer and 5 minutes later....CAT PRINTS. I went to Wally world and bought a plastic bb pistol. When I start driving at the end of the month I'm not letting a cat 5 feet within the area of my car without getting a nice little thump of a plastic pellet. Could you tell I don't like cats?
This dude wins, all the way!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-20450790.png
Views:	182
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	40247

My piece, call her....bessy
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:42 PM   #131
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Today... Today grinds my ****ing gears....
Old 02-07-2012, 07:38 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
i cant stand when people have super crew F150s with after market bumpers and shelby,cobra, and gt 500 painted or decaled all over them.and all the frickin emblems.
03GT88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #133
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03GT88
i cant stand when people have super crew F150s with after market bumpers and shelby,cobra, and gt 500 painted or decaled all over them.and all the frickin emblems.
+1

Quote:
Today... Today grinds my ****ing gears....
Aww, Cheer up man! Tomorrow can always be crapier.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX View Post
That it is, they've probably been trying to sell theirs for about the same amount of time. Had some offers but were just too low. They even had one couple offer and they said alright here, this is the absolute lowest offer we will accept, we cannot and will not go lower. Then they came back and said well could you take this amount, which was lower than what they just said they will not go any lower heh. People like that grind my gears as well, I mean I'm all for getting a good deal but don't try to screw people out of money when you know it's already worth more than their asking price.
hey they made an offer ...20,500 less than asking and 30,500 less than appraised..... not going to give it away a counter offer coming there way shortly
Old 02-08-2012, 12:44 AM   #135
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

+1

Damn it.. Your right
Old 02-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #136
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

+1

Funny how fast things change, found out we are getting a huge tax return and suddenly I'm in a great mood
Old 02-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:

Funny how fast things change, found out we are getting a huge tax return and suddenly I'm in a great mood
Hey some stang money!
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #138
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27

Hey some stang money!
Maybe a hood.. iPad3..
Old 02-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Maybe a hood.. iPad3..
Hood is what I bought.
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I hate parking next to people so i park as far as possible away from other cars but theres always that one ******* that still feels the need to park next to you.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar