What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 407 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-04-2013, 11:39 PM   #14211
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
Its hard getting a job! No one wants to hire my ***! I guess it cause Im ugly? I guess I could get a job at mcdonald's but I dont wanna work there! My mom was the manager at Wendys and only made $8.25, $1 more than minimum wage! I really don't understand it man, good grades, played football, willing to do any job at any hour of the day but yet no interviews. The part time job I have now I got because my mom is the boss making $18 an hour...that's the only reason I got it...idk what to do. Most people say that there aren't any jobs here and to move...
yup these internet people swear on their mom it's that easy but it's not. Do you think these people WANT to be flipping burgers? No. But somebody has to feed there asses while they're in line at the drive thru right?
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-04-2013, 11:50 PM   #14212
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Just scratched the s hit out of my phone
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-04-2013, 11:50 PM   #14213
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
Just scratched the s hit out of my phone
Bahaha
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:05 AM   #14214
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Bahaha
Screen replacement kit cost 25 gonna see how much it will cost to fix at this place in the mall tmw if it's to much neighbor likes to tinker with phones might let him replace screen
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:12 AM   #14215
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post

Screen replacement kit cost 25 gonna see how much it will cost to fix at this place in the mall tmw if it's to much neighbor likes to tinker with phones might let him replace screen
$50 maybe IDK lol that's why I have a case and insurance
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #14216
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

$50 maybe IDK lol that's why I have a case and insurance
+1 on the case
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:24 AM   #14217
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
I had a screen protector but it fell off and I was gonna by a new one tmw damn it to hell
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #14218
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post
I had a screen protector but it fell off and I was gonna by a new one tmw damn it to hell
That happend to me years ago with my blackberry lol
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:38 AM   #14219
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
That happend to me years ago with my blackberry lol
You know my pain
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:53 AM   #14220
Registered Member
Regular
 
clflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Barling
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaacker View Post

You know my pain
I cracked my phone one time but it cracked the inside of the screen. Like..not the actual, physical screen, the inside projector that shows the picture. I was going to have it fixed but it wouldve cost me $125 and im pretty sure they wouldve deleted all my porn lol I was gonna take a picture but it wont show anything anymore :/
clflorida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #14221
Registered Member
Regular
 
badsheep5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: the farm
Region: Other
Posts: 722
Quote:
Originally Posted by clflorida View Post
I cracked my phone one time but it cracked the inside of the screen. Like..not the actual, physical screen, the inside projector that shows the picture. I was going to have it fixed but it wouldve cost me $125 and im pretty sure they wouldve deleted all my porn lol I was gonna take a picture but it wont show anything anymore :/
Got lucky there
badsheep5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:53 AM   #14222
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Had a dream that my beard was sabotaged while I was sleeping. After a thorough investigation, with tears in my eyes from losing all my hard work, I deleted that b!tch off facebook. Damn communist.
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #14223
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
Had a dream that my beard was sabotaged while I was sleeping. After a thorough investigation, with tears in my eyes from losing all my hard work, I deleted that b!tch off facebook. Damn communist.
Bahaha! Awesome!
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #14224
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchRed6 View Post
most of mine are all the way through the paint and it looks rediculous. especially after a wax. ive done a few touch up spots but im not doin anymore. im gettin a new hood anyways so eh.
I know it sucks. I have two scuffs and chips from when i bought it i touched them up but you can still tell if you look close enough i wanna get a new bumper or have painted but its prob not even worth it because itll be new and ill get chips from the highway so idk
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #14225
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,459
used to when id open threads it would go to the last page now when I open threads is going to the first page. is there a setting that I can change? I don't recall changing it in the first place but its getting on my nerves!!!
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #14226
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
used to when id open threads it would go to the last page now when I open threads is going to the first page. is there a setting that I can change? I don't recall changing it in the first place but its getting on my nerves!!!
Yes it's a setting. You can set it to last read post or to the end of each thread.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

And the new "mustang" grinds my gears :/
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #14227
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17 View Post

I know it sucks. I have two scuffs and chips from when i bought it i touched them up but you can still tell if you look close enough i wanna get a new bumper or have painted but its prob not even worth it because itll be new and ill get chips from the highway so idk
Rock chips? I got the car like that and it s an eye sore

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20131205_092250.png
Views:	101
Size:	556.9 KB
ID:	139852
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #14228
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post

Rock chips? I got the car like that and it s an eye sore
Ewww
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #14229
Registered Member
Regular
 
sam62893's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Colton
Region: California
Posts: 2,029
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
And the new "mustang" grinds my gears :/
C'mon it's not bad
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #14230
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Yes it's a setting. You can set it to last read post or to the end of each thread.

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

And the new "mustang" grinds my gears :/
I looked and I mustve over looked it. do you know exactly where?
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:35 AM   #14231
Registered Member
Regular
 
Davesorl04gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Euharlee
Region: Georgia
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Rock chips? I got the car like that and it s an eye sore

Attachment 139852
Yea, rock chips suck. What does everyone think about car bras?
Davesorl04gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:37 PM   #14232
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesorl04gt View Post
Yea, rock chips suck. What does everyone think about car bras?
uglyyyyy…and joser ill post a picture of mine its so bad and i got it like that too
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #14233
Registered Member
Regular
 
TorchRed6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesorl04gt View Post
Yea, rock chips suck. What does everyone think about car bras?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang17
i wanna get a new bumper or have painted but its prob not even worth it because itll be new and ill get chips from the highway so idk
what i think im gonna do, is once i finish all the body work on mine, gettin a fresh paint job. and getting a clear bra for the entire front of the car. i was at a super car show talking to this guy who details and essentially wraps them. its excellent. he wraps them in the clear sort of wrap thing and it protects just like a normal bra does. cant even tell its there. he said it also 'heals' itself. when it gets a rock chip, it sort of fills it back in. and if your crazy enough to ever peel it off, the paint is just as fresh as the day it rolled off the lot. no fade whatsoever because of the UV protection from the bra. i have his business card here somewhere... Clear Bra, Paint Protection Film TN, Va

check that out. the Mclaren 12c hes doing in the top picture i got to sit in and check out. youd never know its got one on.and the prices aren't insanely high either.im sure you could arse him into doing a full car. hes pretty cool.
TorchRed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #14234
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchRed6 View Post
what i think im gonna do, is once i finish all the body work on mine, gettin a fresh paint job. and getting a clear bra for the entire front of the car. i was at a super car show talking to this guy who details and essentially wraps them. its excellent. he wraps them in the clear sort of wrap thing and it protects just like a normal bra does. cant even tell its there. he said it also 'heals' itself. when it gets a rock chip, it sort of fills it back in. and if your crazy enough to ever peel it off, the paint is just as fresh as the day it rolled off the lot. no fade whatsoever because of the UV protection from the bra. i have his business card here somewhere... Clear Bra, Paint Protection Film TN, Va check that out. the Mclaren 12c hes doing in the top picture i got to sit in and check out. youd never know its got one on.and the prices aren't insanely high either.im sure you could arse him into doing a full car. hes pretty cool.
ive heard the clear ones are great ... I would be worried that my paint else where would fade and that wouldn't lol To me that would look funny... But I guess that's so far from now it doesn't really matter ...
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #14235
Registered Member
Regular
 
TorchRed6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 306
lol.yeah.id definately havta have the entire car done. itd kill me as soon as it started to fade
TorchRed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #14236
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchRed6 View Post
lol.yeah.id definately havta have the entire car done. itd kill me as soon as it started to fade
yupp same here haha
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #14237
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchRed6 View Post

what i think im gonna do, is once i finish all the body work on mine, gettin a fresh paint job. and getting a clear bra for the entire front of the car. i was at a super car show talking to this guy who details and essentially wraps them. its excellent. he wraps them in the clear sort of wrap thing and it protects just like a normal bra does. cant even tell its there. he said it also 'heals' itself. when it gets a rock chip, it sort of fills it back in. and if your crazy enough to ever peel it off, the paint is just as fresh as the day it rolled off the lot. no fade whatsoever because of the UV protection from the bra. i have his business card here somewhere... Clear Bra, Paint Protection Film TN, Va

check that out. the Mclaren 12c hes doing in the top picture i got to sit in and check out. youd never know its got one on.and the prices aren't insanely high either.im sure you could arse him into doing a full car. hes pretty cool.
Sounds like ghost armor for cars
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #14238
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: New York
Region: New York
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorchRed6 View Post
what i think im gonna do, is once i finish all the body work on mine, gettin a fresh paint job. and getting a clear bra for the entire front of the car. i was at a super car show talking to this guy who details and essentially wraps them. its excellent. he wraps them in the clear sort of wrap thing and it protects just like a normal bra does. cant even tell its there. he said it also 'heals' itself. when it gets a rock chip, it sort of fills it back in. and if your crazy enough to ever peel it off, the paint is just as fresh as the day it rolled off the lot. no fade whatsoever because of the UV protection from the bra. i have his business card here somewhere... Clear Bra, Paint Protection Film TN, Va

check that out. the Mclaren 12c hes doing in the top picture i got to sit in and check out. youd never know its got one on.and the prices aren't insanely high either.im sure you could arse him into doing a full car. hes pretty cool.
sounds like a good idea thanks. The only reason i wouldnt get a bra is because it looks bad but if you cant tell its there than why not
__________________

2003 GT
HIDs, 20% tint, Mach 1 chin spoiler, Black bullitt wheels, White bumper inserts, Shorty antenna
mustang17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:16 PM   #14239
Registered Member
Regular
 
TorchRed6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 306
yeah its like magic. i have a pic of me standing beside the mclaren at the car show but i look like too much of a creeper to post it cause im standing beside one of my dream cars.lol.
TorchRed6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #14240
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
People who abuse animals ... Even ones that are raised for meat :'(
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #14241
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
People who abuse animals ... Even ones that are raised for meat :'(
agreed
__________________
IG = @silverskoundrel
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #14242
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
People who abuse animals ... Even ones that are raised for meat :'(
You taking bout me sissy?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:34 PM   #14243
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
You taking bout me sissy?
not if you don't abuse them ... Silver and I just watched a disturbing video on the piggies at Tyson :'(
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #14244
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
not if you don't abuse them ... Silver and I just watched a disturbing video on the piggies at Tyson :'(
You should see how the chickens are raised!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
not if you don't abuse them ... Silver and I just watched a disturbing video on the piggies at Tyson :'(
Link? I wanna see
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:37 PM   #14245
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
You should see how the chickens are raised!
believe me I have :'( just visit the PETA website and you'll be scared for life :'( makes me so sad :'(
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



10:40 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.