What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 43 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #1471
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

Cant stand them .. Not way back when and now a movie .. Somebody just shoot me .....
Thats the craziest thing ive heard all day!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-10-2012, 09:55 PM   #1472
Registered Member
Regular
 
kjunitalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Thats the craziest thing ive heard all day!
What ? .. Im the only person who can't stand them ... Lol
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-10-2012, 10:01 PM   #1473
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

What ? .. Im the only person who can't stand them ... Lol
I think its a little crazy.haha they classic.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #1474
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

What ? .. Im the only person who can't stand them ... Lol
If i had a penny for every person that has said they hate the 3 stooges i would only have 1 penny. Haha
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #1475
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

If i had a penny for every person that has said they hate the 3 stooges i would only have 1 penny. Haha
We didn't grow up on sling blade uhhu
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:19 PM   #1476
Registered Member
Regular
 
jhagan1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Better yet people who still think that poppin' their collars is cool
Wait, popped collars was cool at one time? I thought only ******s did that!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1832390429.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	325.9 KB
ID:	46632
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:23 PM   #1477
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

We didn't grow up on sling blade uhhu
Huh?
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #1478
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Huh?
Billy bob thorton , movie sling blade
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #1479
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

Billy bob thorton , movie sling blade
Never heard of it nor have i seen it haha.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhagan1980

Wait, popped collars was cool at one time? I thought only ******s did that!
I never did but a bunch of kids in middle school did
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:03 PM   #1480
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Never heard of it nor have i seen it haha.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------



I never did but a bunch of kids in middle school did
Rent it,funniest movie I've seen n long time.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:08 PM   #1481
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

Rent it,funniest movie I've seen n long time.
I wonder if its on netflix. All the blockbusters by me went out of business.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #1482
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Can't no, he's in the movie bad Santa also.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #1483
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
Or the ones that drop their weights thinking theyre all bad ***.
I got a person in specific... This guy at my school who walks around and seriously walks like he thinks he is the sh*t. Walks with his arms out all wide to make it look like he has so much muscle that they don't, also walks and moves his whole body side to side in a snake motion extremely slowly while holding his pants half way down his legs... When we get to the weight room he can't even bench or squat 8 reps of the bar (44lb) and 1 green (22lb each) on each side, that is only 88lb... Not really something that makes me angry but something i laugh at I wouldn't think about it much if he didn't act like he does because everybody has their own strength level but when you act like he does it makes you look like an idiot.... Just thought it was a good time to say that lol.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:40 PM   #1484
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
I got a person in specific... This guy at my school who walks around and seriously walks like he thinks he is the sh*t. Walks with his arms out all wide to make it look like he has so much muscle that they don't, also walks and moves his whole body side to side in a snake motion extremely slowly while holding his pants half way down his legs... When we get to the weight room he can't even bench or squat 8 reps of the bar (44lb) and 1 green (22lb each) on each side, that is only 88lb... Not really something that makes me angry but something i laugh at I wouldn't think about it much if he didn't act like he does because everybody has their own strength level but when you act like he does it makes you look like an idiot.... Just thought it was a good time to say that lol.
Yeah i cant stand people like that. Theres a few dudes at the gym i got to that act the same way funny thing is i never see them doin anything but when they go bench they just sit there looking around.

Speaking of people that wear their pants half way down their legs.... The second picture is just funny
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	398338_3282251108045_1620609236_2711753_191221008_n.jpeg
Views:	78
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	46643   Click image for larger version

Name:	_facebook_69152277.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	46644  

fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:48 PM   #1485
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
Yeah i cant stand people like that. Theres a few dudes at the gym i got to that act the same way funny thing is i never see them doin anything but when they go bench they just sit there looking around.

Speaking of people that wear their pants half way down their legs.... The second picture is just funny
Yea, i'm one of the few High School teenagers who actually know where the trend started... And speaking of interesting lifting situations once i was doing 210 on squats during wrestling practice (I don't lift much so i can't do a ton of weight) and my spotter (being the joker he likes to be) decides to pinch and twist both my nipples mid squat.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:59 PM   #1486
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
Yea, i'm one of the few High School teenagers who actually know where the trend started... And speaking of interesting lifting situations once i was doing 210 on squats during wrestling practice (I don't lift much so i can't do a ton of weight) and my spotter (being the joker he likes to be) decides to pinch and twist both my nipples mid squat.
Haha that hilarious. You didnt get hurt did you? Im really considering doing this to someone now haha
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:10 AM   #1487
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
Yea, i'm one of the few High School teenagers who actually know where the trend started... And speaking of interesting lifting situations once i was doing 210 on squats during wrestling practice (I don't lift much so i can't do a ton of weight) and my spotter (being the joker he likes to be) decides to pinch and twist both my nipples mid squat.
I'm sorry that's hysterical!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:48 AM   #1488
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
I was alright, my nipples weren't though... There was nothing I could do to stop it when it was happening because I was holding the bar, he twisted for like 5-8 seconds.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #1489
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
I was alright, my nipples weren't though... There was nothing I could do to stop it when it was happening because I was holding the bar, he twisted for like 5-8 seconds.
i figured you would have dropped the bar along with the weights
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #1490
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Those weights weren't designed to be dropped, besides the guy was behind me so it would have landed on him... So I just had to bear through it lol
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #1491
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian
The 3 stooges grind my gears !!!!!
Did you see Kate uptons nun outfit on that movie, wow

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

Billy bob thorton , movie sling blade
I like em French fried taters mmmhmmm
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 06:46 AM   #1492
Registered Member
Regular
 
kjunitalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

Billy bob thorton , movie sling blade
Good movie .. Little boy played qb in movie friday night lights movie .. And the fast & furious movie tokyo drift
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #1493
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Did you see Kate uptons nun outfit on that movie, wow

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------



I like em French fried taters mmmhmmm
U my friend , I like the way u talk mmmmmhmmmm,gota have biscuits w mustard on m to go w them tators mmmmmhmmm LOL
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #1494
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 380
Brown nose a$$holes at work that spend more time on their knees than actually doing the job. These are the same idiots who receive promotions over those with much more to offer !!!

F Wal*Mart Logistics .... Can't wait to for my degree so I cAn them to *kick rocks*.
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:04 AM   #1495
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTdevildriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04
Brown nose a$$holes at work that spend more time on their knees than actually doing the job. These are the same idiots who receive promotions over those with much more to offer !!!

F Wal*Mart Logistics .... Can't wait to for my degree so I cAn them to *kick rocks*.
As a fellow Walmart employee I agree with this statement.
__________________
I Could ****ing Care Less.
GTdevildriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:20 AM   #1496
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTdevildriver

As a fellow Walmart employee I agree with this statement.
Store or Logistics ?
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #1497
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTdevildriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04

Store or Logistics ?
Store. Still have to put up with bull **** tho.
__________________
I Could ****ing Care Less.
GTdevildriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #1498
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
I have worked at maybe 5 or 6 places.some longer than others.and its almost impossible to find a work environment with no politics.some worse than others.but you just have to deal with it I guess.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #1499
Registered Member
Regular
 
kjunitalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04
Brown nose a$$holes at work that spend more time on their knees than actually doing the job. These are the same idiots who receive promotions over those with much more to offer !!!

F Wal*Mart Logistics .... Can't wait to for my degree so I cAn them to *kick rocks*.
Heard today they busted a meth lab in an alabama wal mart
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:55 AM   #1500
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

Heard today they busted a meth lab in an alabama wal mart
Hahahahahahahahaha thats so funny!
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #1501
Registered Member
Regular
 
KATO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cutler Bay
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,533
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

I bet they still have "waiting lines" for that Lab.
__________________
07 GT SCT: CUSTOM TUNE by "MUSTANG SPECIALTIES". STEEDA: CARBON FIBER HIGHFLOW CAI. STEEDA: 1 PIECE ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT. FRPP: 4.10 GEARS. MAGNAFLOW: AGGRESSIVE 3" 409 STAINLESS STEEL DUAL EXHAUST. BBK: LONG TUBE 304 STAINLESS STEEL HEADERS, BBK: o/r X-PIPE. MSD: "BLASTER" PERFORMANCE COIL PACKS. POWERSTOP: "Z26 STREET WARRIOR" CROSS DRILLED SLOTTED ROTORS. WHEELS: STAGGERED WHL 22X8.5F-22X10R.
KATO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #1502
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjunitalian

Heard today they busted a meth lab in an alabama wal mart
Nice ??!!! Lol
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #1503
Registered Member
Regular
 
kjunitalian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO
I bet they still have "waiting lines" for that Lab.
Now thats funny
kjunitalian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:20 AM   #1504
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Virginia
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
I have worked at maybe 5 or 6 places.some longer than others.and its almost impossible to find a work environment with no politics.some worse than others.but you just have to deal with it I guess.
I totally agree. When you've put in over 10yrs and you see buttwhipes that been there less than 2yrs get bumped up WTF ?!?! I've been a supervisor there for over 3yrs already but they holding a grudge because I stepped down to return to school. Lmao. Crazy *** mess I tell ya
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #1505
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Tax time.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:23 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.