What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 83 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #2871
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
People who don't know how to back up my trailer.This ******* backed into our old dock and smashed the rear work lights and bent the taillight housing. I don't own the trailer but I've used it everyday for the pass 4 years. I take car of my equipment and hate these short term employes who drive the truck like they stole it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch
You think like my dad, if the equipment you use is broken no work for you. Morons like that should be tied to the dock and trailer and given a very well earned tug
Amen! These are the ******** who come buy shoes from me and leave their **** all over the isle while their kids run around, and destroy the store. People have no respect!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-05-2012, 12:31 AM   #2872
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
You should be able to fire bottle rockets at them and laugh hysterically while they're messing up the shop.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #2873
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
You should be able to fire bottle rockets at them and laugh hysterically while they're messing up the shop.
Ja, +1

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

My brother waking me up 3 times tonight, think if there's a 4th he's not gonna like it.
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #2874
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,415
When a coworker blows up the John! Now the whole office smells like shat house.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:47 AM   #2875
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
When a coworker blows up the John! Now the whole office smells like shat house.
And when they come out and everyone is looking at them and their like, what? You've never taken a **** before?
I respond like, yeah, I have but I have the courtesy of doing it in the privacy of my own home and I'll go through the day not stuffing myself like a pig so I won't need to drop a duce until I get home! Now go back in there and light a ****ing match!!! Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #2876
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,105
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

And when they come out and everyone is looking at them and their like, what? You've never taken a **** before?
I respond like, yeah, I have but I have the courtesy of doing it in the privacy of my own home and I'll go through the day not stuffing myself like a pig so I won't need to drop a duce until I get home! Now go back in there and light a ****ing match!!! Lol
Too funny. At my old work place we had a small bathroom but the fan ran 24/7. And we had a huge can of airwik.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 AM   #2877
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

And when they come out and everyone is looking at them and their like, what? You've never taken a **** before?
I respond like, yeah, I have but I have the courtesy of doing it in the privacy of my own home and I'll go through the day not stuffing myself like a pig so I won't need to drop a duce until I get home! Now go back in there and light a ****ing match!!! Lol
Lol! Plus there's a can off Lysol right there. That's better than shatting on my muffin with your anal air, right!
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:31 AM   #2878
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
The worst thing is. We have what we call the toilet seat bandit. Someone here likes to deuce on the dam toilet seat. We think we have it narrowed down between a few guys. But gosh dam. If you can't hit the big f'n circle you have issues. I don't know about anyone else but I was potty trained at a young age. And if your dropping a mean one it doesn't hurt to do a couple courtesy flushes instead of letting the chit perculate! Bathroom manners 101.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:35 AM   #2879
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
The worst thing is. We have what we call the toilet seat bandit. Someone here likes to deuce on the dam toilet seat. We think we have it narrowed down between a few guys. But gosh dam. If you can't hit the big f'n circle you have issues. I don't know about anyone else but I was potty trained at a young age. And if your dropping a mean one it doesn't hurt to do a couple courtesy flushes instead of letting the chit perculate! Bathroom manners 101.
Lol! The bandit is like a kid who don't wanna stop playing and waits till the turtle heads pokin'
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:57 AM   #2880
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
LOL this is funny. I mean at my old job those guys would drop a mean one in the girls bathroom...... Hehe
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #2881
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
The worst thing is. We have what we call the toilet seat bandit. Someone here likes to deuce on the dam toilet seat. We think we have it narrowed down between a few guys. But gosh dam. If you can't hit the big f'n circle you have issues. I don't know about anyone else but I was potty trained at a young age. And if your dropping a mean one it doesn't hurt to do a couple courtesy flushes instead of letting the chit perculate! Bathroom manners 101.
Dude....where I work the sane thing would happen...every damn time someone would get poo on the seat or like on the toilet but up under the seat. I said how in the hell can you do that??? Pretty much only happened when truckers came in and started using them.

I kid you not they found underwear in the pump on 3 different occasions because the pump burnt up.

We put a stop to it and told them you have an opportunity to stop before you get here. They don't like it but hey, one trucker ruins it for everyone.
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:34 AM   #2882
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Dude....where I work the sane thing would happen...every damn time someone would get poo on the seat or like on the toilet but up under the seat. I said how in the hell can you do that??? Pretty much only happened when truckers came in and started using them.

I kid you not they found underwear in the pump on 3 different occasions because the pump burnt up.

We put a stop to it and told them you have an opportunity to stop before you get here. They don't like it but hey, one trucker ruins it for everyone.
That's true, freakin not knowing how to crap trucker, costing the rest fuel an brakes.
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:06 PM   #2883
Registered Member
Regular
 
Havoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: California
Posts: 393
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27 View Post
LOL this is funny. I mean at my old job those guys would drop a mean one in the girls bathroom...... Hehe
Why do I have a feeling that you where one of those guys who did it lol
__________________


Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #2884
Registered Member
Regular
 
gregtommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Washington
Posts: 1,462
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
When you get out to your car after a day and a half of work and some club slips a business card in the driver side window sill opening the door window drops a hair and business card falls into the door. Put the business card under my window wiper.
__________________
MOTM DEC 2011
Base SC Dyno 595rwhp/493rwtrq
Refined Tune 608rwhp/504rwtrq


Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #2885
Registered Member
Regular
 
2Greeny7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 776
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc

Why do I have a feeling that you where one of those guys who did it lol
Hehe
__________________
2001 V6
CAI, SF3/X3 Tuner, 4.10 Gears, Auburn lim-slip
GT4 Rims (Summer), Stock Rims (Winter)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #2886
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Having my HTC crap out on me. Lost all sound, even with headphones I couldn't hear anything! Just glad I got my warranty replacement today
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:35 AM   #2887
Registered Member
Regular
 
mystang50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz
Having my HTC crap out on me. Lost all sound, even with headphones I couldn't hear anything! Just glad I got my warranty replacement today
Hope that don't happen to mine!! Having so much crap with my HTC charging its pathetic!! 3 chargers this mounth
__________________
1995 5.0 u/d,cai,t/b,shorty headers,x pipe,flows 40's,373 gears, alum. driveshaft, alum. radiator, shift kit, e-cam, ported upper and lower intake, 100 shot of spray, 2100 stall, black 0304 cobras. suspension: upper and lower control arms, sub frame connecters, and springs all SVE
mystang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:29 AM   #2888
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
My HTC incredible is the best phone I've ever had. Been using it 3yrs now. The charger didn't last 3mon tho.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #2889
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
iPhone all day everyday... Y'all will figure it out eventually!
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #2890
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
iPhone all day everyday... Y'all will figure it out eventually!
Yup. I dropped my 3GS and figured I could catch it with my foot, ended up kicking it across the parking lot. Go figure. I cracked the screen. And picked up the 4S the next day. The 4S is awesome. I did order a replacement screen and digitizer from eBay for $7 and I repaired the 3GS and it's working great. I had a chance to return the 4S but it's too awesome. Now I gave my 3GS to my daughter and she loves it.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:21 AM   #2891
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nicks86GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 30
I really can't understand why someone would not shower... I know them Army isn't the cleanest job, but if you smell like a bag of used a$$holes then soap should become your best friend... I'm just saying
Nicks86GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #2892
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Yup. I dropped my 3GS and figured I could catch it with my foot, ended up kicking it across the parking lot. Go figure. I cracked the screen. And picked up the 4S the next day. The 4S is awesome. I did order a replacement screen and digitizer from eBay for $7 and I repaired the 3GS and it's working great. I had a chance to return the 4S but it's too awesome. Now I gave my 3GS to my daughter and she loves it.
I'm back with a 3GS. I busted my other iPhone 4 to no repair!
And I had another phone and couldn't stand it. I had to get my iPhone back.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #2893
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

I'm back with a 3GS. I busted my other iPhone 4 to no repair!
And I had another phone and couldn't stand it. I had to get my iPhone back.
It seems like every othher month I hear you say you broke your iPhone! Lol. I think its time for an otterbox. My wife abuses the crap out of hers. If it wasn't for the otterbox it would have been broke many times.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #2894
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

It seems like every othher month I hear you say you broke your iPhone! Lol. I think its time for an otterbox. My wife abuses the crap out of hers. If it wasn't for the otterbox it would have been broke many times.
Lol I think she had the otterbox!...I dunno I perceive her as aswering the phone by slamming in doors and using a hammer as a stylus!..seems like she breaks a phone every.few days haha..
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #2895
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

It seems like every othher month I hear you say you broke your iPhone! Lol. I think its time for an otterbox. My wife abuses the crap out of hers. If it wasn't for the otterbox it would have been broke many times.
Haha otter boxes don't work for me. Been there, destroyed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

Lol I think she had the otterbox!...I dunno I perceive her as aswering the phone by slamming in doors and using a hammer as a stylus!..seems like she breaks a phone every.few days haha..
Hahha I just noticed a crack in this one! Wtf! Noooooooooo!!!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:26 AM   #2896
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Haha otter boxes don't work for me. Been there, destroyed it

Hahha I just noticed a crack in this one! Wtf! Noooooooooo!!!
Lol, you just need a jitterbug. I have a ballistic case for my iPhone 4 but it doesn't stay together if you drop it. I dropped it once and the tabs broke that hold the case together so if I drop it a short distance the case flies apart and the phone goes flying lol.
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM   #2897
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Lol, you just need a jitterbug. I have a ballistic case for my iPhone 4 but it doesn't stay together if you drop it. I dropped it once and the tabs broke that hold the case together so if I drop it a short distance the case flies apart and the phone goes flying lol.
I will not resort to a jitterbug! Lmao!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:02 PM   #2898
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Jitterbug FTW!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:09 PM   #2899
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
No! That's an old people phone!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #2900
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
No! That's an old people phone!
Whatchu mean "old people"?! Lol
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #2901
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,415
This heat!!! Man, it's 98 here in Indianapolis and its only 1PM. We are supposed to see 105 today. Can't do anything outside
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:20 PM   #2902
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
This heat!!! Man, it's 98 here in Indianapolis and its only 1PM. We are supposed to see 105 today. Can't do anything outside
Yup, gonna be the same here. Might go bow fishing later tonight if the wife allows it!
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #2903
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Whatchu mean "old people"?! Lol
Hey I'm not that young anymore still not old enough for a jitterbug!
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #2904
Registered Member

Regular
Supporter
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,415
Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX View Post
Yup, gonna be the same here. Might go bow fishing later tonight if the wife allows it!
How do you have the strength? You guys are getting all this heat too! You are in better shape than me my friend.
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #2905
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

How do you have the strength? You guys are getting all this heat too! You are in better shape than me my friend.
It'll beca little cooler out later in the night especially on the water. I guess staying in a 90 degree house for a few days has me used to it heh.
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ok...3.55 vs 3.73 vs 4.10 Gears illestdomer2005 2011-2014 V6 Mustang 16 01-17-2015 10:17 PM
Gears alexak187 1996-2004 Mustang GT 9 01-17-2012 10:34 AM
3:55 Gears vs 3:73 gears 06Blue 2005-2010 Mustang GT 19 01-04-2012 07:57 PM
Gears and t lock 98projectpony Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 13 12-31-2011 10:52 AM
Gears Jesse Bach General Car Discussion 2 08-11-2011 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:01 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.