What Grinds Your Gears? - Page 87 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #3011
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Apple owners that can't stop patting themselves on the back for owning a superior product. I have an iPhone. It's great, but not that great until I jailbroke it.
TheLast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2012, 01:54 PM   #3012
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLast5.0
Apple owners that can't stop patting themselves on the back for owning a superior product. I have an iPhone. It's great, but not that great until I jailbroke it.
It's amazing what are talking about. I have to re jail break mine.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

I've been really happy with Apple though. I'm starting to see why people like them so much.
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #3013
Pete Jones
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Finding out dish network dropped AMC!! Now I won't get to watch season 3 of the walking dead! That really grinds my gears!!!

Read it's still on cable but I can't get cable or high speed Internet to watch then online > : (

I'm a half mile from cable but they refuse to run it.

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:09 PM   #3014
Registered Member
Regular

Re: What Grinds Your Gears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX View Post
Finding out dish network dropped AMC!! Now I won't get to watch season 3 of the walking dead! That really grinds my gears!!!

Read it's still on cable but I can't get cable or high speed Internet to watch then online > : (

Isn't direct-tv another satellite company try them, I'm sorry to hear that show is awesome. You still have some time before it comes on lol can always move a half a mile closer to town lol

Hav·oc/ˈhavək/
Noun: Widespread destruction.
Verb: Lay waste to; devastate.

2000- V6 First Stang
Havoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #3015
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
I heard direct is dropping Nickelodeon,mtv2 and fx
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #3016
Registered Member
Regular

Damn that sucks why are this satellite companies dropping so many tv programs?

Hav·oc/ˈhavək/

2000- V6 First Stang
Old 07-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #3017
Pete Jones
Regular

No way would I move closer! Love being out in the country. Nice and quiet, I can walk out on my front porch and not see a house.

Before we built this place I talked to time Warner cable and they said we could get it. Built the house called them up, said not availible. Asked for a surveyor, came out looked, put a letter in the mailbox basically saying it would cost them too much to run it. I said quit upgrading the cities and put cable out to people who live in the sticks! You could get your money that way.

I even told them I would get the whole package phone, Internet, t. V but they still wouldn't.

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
Old 07-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #3018
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
When people don't take the time to spell check the title of the thread they started. It reflects on all of us when visitors are viewing our threads.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #3019
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Finding out that i have no 3D vision and i rarely use both eyes at the same time...... like right now im only useing my left eye............. ive been like this my whole life its weird but it grinds my gears because there goes any hope of going into the service

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
When people don't take the time to spell check the title of the thread they started. It reflects on all of us when visitors are viewing our threads.
+1 i shouldnt have to guess what you need help with or what your trying to say lol
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #3020
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
When you have a doc appoint at 5 and you sit in the lobby till 530 and then in the doc room till 6 and the docs in there for 2 min... Why didnt they make the dam appoint at 6 I coulda worked on my mustang an extra hour..

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27
Finding out that i have no 3D vision and i rarely use both eyes at the same time...... like right now im only useing my left eye............. ive been like this my whole life its weird but it grinds my gears because there goes any hope of going into the service

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

+1 i shouldnt have to guess what you need help with or what your trying to say lol
I was enlisted and everything for the air force and I ended up getting hit in the eye with a fire cracker and can't see worth a crapp out of my left eye.. So no service for me ether..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:26 PM   #3021
Pete Jones
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27

Bout the same for me, when I was younger me and a cousin were playing with a toy gun, the kind that shoots the suction cup darts, he had filled it with dirt and pulled the trigger inches from my face and shot me right in my left eye.....I can see out of it but it's blurry as hell. The eyeglass woman thought I was joking when I said well I can't quite make out the 3 rd line down let's go for number 2 lol.

So basically I've been using my right eye my entire life. It's definately not perfect and I wear glasses but it still sucks. Just hoping I can keep my eyesight til I'm older than the hills so I can still drive heh.

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
Old 07-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #3022
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Wish I could delete those threads for that very reason.. It's a PITA to fix from the app.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:18 PM   #3023
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc
Damn that sucks why are this satellite companies dropping so many tv programs?
$$ they can't reach an agreement but man they're going to hear it from angry parents.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Yes!! It takes 1 minute.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #3024
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

U can use your phone as a hotspot and go from there. I use it to get internet on my laptop, sadly though that's how I'm going to have to watch season 3 Lol
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:28 PM   #3025
Pete Jones
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz

U can use your phone as a hotspot and go from there. I use it to get internet on my laptop, sadly though that's how I'm going to have to watch season 3 Lol
Yea but it's 25 bucks a month, I already use their Internet card for my laptop but it has a 5 gig cap every month, wish I woulda just made my phone the wireless hotspot....been thinking of jail breakin it so I can because I'm still unlimited everything

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
Old 07-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #3026
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea but it's 25 bucks a month, I already use their Internet card for my laptop but it has a 5 gig cap every month, wish I woulda just made my phone the wireless hotspot....been thinking of jail breakin it so I can because I'm still unlimited everything
That's your problem! Haha, my HTC hero s already comes with a WiFi hotspot lol. All with no extra cost lol
Old 07-12-2012, 07:33 PM   #3027
Registered Member
Regular

Stupid online safety training for work
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:44 PM   #3028
Pete Jones
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz

That's your problem! Haha, my HTC hero s already comes with a WiFi hotspot lol. All with no extra cost lol
Verizon gets no service where I live, only at&t

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
Old 07-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #3029
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac
When you have a doc appoint at 5 and you sit in the lobby till 530 and then in the doc room till 6 and the docs in there for 2 min... Why didnt they make the dam appoint at 6 I coulda worked on my mustang an extra hour..

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I was enlisted and everything for the air force and I ended up getting hit in the eye with a fire cracker and can't see worth a crapp out of my left eye.. So no service for me ether..
I was dq'd at 7 years old I got hit in my left eye with a bungee cord it detached my retina.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:52 PM   #3030
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Waking up 2 hours late for work and instead of rushing *** to get ready, I'm checking up on the forum. Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #3031
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:

Direct tv is feuding with Viacom so channels are gone at the moment like comedy central, MTV, spike and a bunch of others.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #3032
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

Direct tv is feuding with Viacom so channels are gone at the moment like comedy central, MTV, spike and a bunch of others.
O no!!! Not south park and 1000 ways to die !!! Bummer
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #3033
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:

Jailbreak it!!!! You must It's amazing.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #3034
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Waking up 2 hours late for work and instead of rushing *** to get ready, I'm checking up on the forum. Lol
Your already late mine as well be later!!
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:23 PM   #3035
Registered Member
Regular

Looking at my paycheck and realizing they jipped me a whole day... Someone's gunna pay!!

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Quote:

Neither of those get service where I live. U.s. cellular for me
Old 07-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #3036
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:

iPhone or android??
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #3037
Staff
Blogger
Staff

North Fulton
Significant Weather Advisory in effect

SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY FOR HEAVY RAIN IN EAST CHEROKEE

FORSYTH

GWINNETT AND NORTH FULTON COUNTIES UNTIL 1015 PM EDT

AT 936 PM EDT

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED AN AREA OF THUNDERSTORMS WITH HEAVY RAIN FROM ROSWELL TO LAWRENCEVILLE

MOVING NORTH AT 15 MPH. RAINFALL AMOUNTS UP TO 2 INCHES CAN BE EXPECTED ACROSS PORTIONS OF EAST CHEROKEE

FORSYTH

GWINNETT AND NORTH FULTON COUNTIES

INCLUDING AREAS AROUND PLEASANT HILL

SUWANEE

NORCROSS

LILBURN

DULUTH

BERKELEY LAKE

JOHNS CREEK

ALPHARETTA

BROOKWOOD

SUGAR HILL

BUFORD

MILTON

BUFORD DAM-LAKE LANIER PARKS

CUMMING AND DREW. DRIVERS SHOULD USE CAUTION AS INTENSE RAINFALL WILL REDUCE VISIBILITIES. TEMPORARY STREET FLOODING AND PONDING OF WATER ON ROADWAYS IS ALSO LIKELY.

^ this interrupting my TV every 3 seconds.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:57 PM   #3038
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac

Oh Man! See my brain just chooses not to use both however if I try and concentrate on something really hard i can use both at the same time but I get a migraine soon after so Mondays at school I normally come home with a migraine bc I've been using both eyes :/ it all makes sense now! Lol

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote:

Bout the same for me, when I was younger me and a cousin were playing with a toy gun, the kind that shoots the suction cup darts, he had filled it with dirt and pulled the trigger inches from my face and shot me right in my left eye.....I can see out of it but it's blurry as hell. The eyeglass woman thought I was joking when I said well I can't quite make out the 3 rd line down let's go for number 2 lol.

So basically I've been using my right eye my entire life. It's definately not perfect and I wear glasses but it still sucks. Just hoping I can keep my eyesight til I'm older than the hills so I can still drive heh.
Oh geeze my left eye isn't quite as good as my right but it isn't that bad :/ I'm sorry to hear that man. Hey as long as we can drive all is well!!
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:13 PM   #3039
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

Jailbreak it!!!! You must It's amazing.
What is jail breaking ?. Sorry I'm dam near illiterate when it comes to computers and such.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:17 PM   #3040
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

What is jail breaking ?. Sorry I'm dam near illiterate when it comes to computers and such.
Your basically Getting around Apples restrictions imposed on the phone.
Old 07-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #3041
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Your basically Getting around Apples restrictions imposed on the phone.
But if they catch you they BAN your device so no matter how much you try an reset your phone its banned from itunes and apple.

Hav·oc/ˈhavək/

2000- V6 First Stang
Old 07-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #3042
Registered Member
Regular

Someone broke my laptop. Son of a *****!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 12:46 AM   #3043
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
Someone broke my laptop. Son of a *****!
Like how broke?

Hav·oc/ˈhavək/

2000- V6 First Stang
Old 07-13-2012, 01:12 AM   #3044
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc

Like how broke?
Im assuming my little sister dropped it while it was charging and it broke the inside of the port so now i have no way to charge it.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 01:18 AM   #3045
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Im assuming my little sister dropped it while it was charging and it broke the inside of the port so now i have no way to charge it.
Pop that sucker open an solder it back together, not hard to do.

Hav·oc/ˈhavək/

2000- V6 First Stang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar