Say Something About The Person Above - Page 61 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #2101
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
^ is wrong well were both wrong i said late march i looked when i joined i joined in last november@ mady
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #2102
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Dosent even have a car or license
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #2103
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
^ doesnt know im only 15 :p
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #2104
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Is 15 and I knew that
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #2105
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
^ knowz im 15 and blew up my pm
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #2106
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Blew up his pm with random MSG
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #2107
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
^ has a cool 03 GT

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

^ wishes he had a car now
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #2108
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Should get a four banger
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #2109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady
^^
Should get a four banger
hahahahaha!!!! cant even afford a 4 banger lol my dad said hes gonna get me a 67 coupe but its gonna need restration or however you spell it lol my dad couldnt even afford to put me in a 90's 4 banger but the older the car the less it is. ( i think)

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

^ wishes he had a 67 coupe all ready
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #2110
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96

hahahahaha!!!! cant even afford a 4 banger lol my dad said hes gonna get me a 67 coupe but its gonna need restration or however you spell it lol my dad couldnt even afford to put me in a 90's 4 banger but the older the car the less it is. ( i think)
Lol no it still has a v8 unless it's a 6 and it's a mustang so expect it to be high my dad put me as primary driver of the Subaru station wagon and in a girl and it's still 1200 for six months on a station wagon lol XD
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #2111
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
btw that profile pic is from 2 years ago 8th grade but now im a sophmore

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mady

Lol no it still has a v8 unless it's a 6 and it's a mustang so expect it to be high my dad put me as primary driver of the Subaru station wagon and in a girl and it's still 1200 for six months on a station wagon lol XD
i dont think he is gonna put a very big engine in it maybe a 4.6 or a older 302 or if i get lucky he finds one he can put a 289 in it
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #2112
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
btw that profile pic is from 2 years ago 8th grade but now im a sophmore

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------



i dont think he is gonna put a very big engine in it maybe a 4.6 or a older 302 or if i get lucky he finds one he can put a 289 in it
A 4.6 is a 289 and expect it go up over 2k on ur ensurence if ur the primary driver remember I'm on the station wagon and a female and it's 1200 for six months T_T
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:05 PM   #2113
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
i love 289s theyrr my favorite ford engine besides a brand new 5.0 i just love the look of the intake

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

not what i heard a 289 is a 4.7 and a 4.6 is a 281

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

and he does expect it to go over 2000 but i get pretty good grades so he might get a discount
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #2114
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
i love 289s theyrr my favorite ford engine besides a brand new 5.0 i just love the look of the intake

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

not what i heard a 289 is a 4.7 and a 4.6 is a 281

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

and he does expect it to go over 2000 but i get pretty good grades so he might get a discount
Yeah but idk it's a lot of money to shell out maybe ur better off getting a 04 or 05 v6 and modding that?
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #2115
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
haha i just brounght that idea to my dad yesturday he says that the insurance will be higher then a 67
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #2116
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
haha i just brounght that idea to my dad yesturday he says that the insurance will be higher then a 67
Ur dad is probably wrong XD haha a v8 is always more then a v6 case in point ensurence even when my dad was primary of the v6 n switched to v8 ensurence went up based on engine
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #2117
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
^ is probably correct if using a/v plates


Damn!!!.edit....nevermind...ill let you two kids play
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #2118
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Knows I'm right companies go by engine before hp lol XD figure a kid can get into less trouble with a 6 then a 8
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #2119
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
but a 99-04 v6 is 13-9 years old which will be more due to more technology wraped in the engine it self. but the older the motor or more miles it has will cost less because a 67-73 engine doesnt have alot of technology. it wont be fuel injected it will be carbed and be a pushrod instead of single overhead cams. which means for the older engine more moving parts. ( not to be a smart *** or anyhing)
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #2120
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
but a 99-04 v6 is 13-9 years old which will be more due to more technology wraped in the engine it self. but the older the motor or more miles it has will cost less because a 67-73 engine doesnt have alot of technology. it wont be fuel injected it will be carbed and be a pushrod instead of single overhead cams. which means for the older engine more moving parts. ( not to be a smart *** or anyhing)
Sorry but the engines tech will not be held into account for ensurence at all and even the old mustangs had a lot of hp in their v8's sorry but that simply isn't true v8 equals high v6 equals low no matter what year
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #2121
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
LMAO... Y'all have lots to learn^^^^^^^
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #2122
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000
LMAO... Y'all have lots to learn^^^^^^^
Then prove me wrong
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #2123
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
i say we start a 93mustanglx and mady chat thread!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:23 PM   #2124
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
so your saying that just a new edgewill still cost as much as a 67 coupe
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #2125
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
so your saying that just a new edgewill still cost as much as a 67 coupe
No but Iam saying the fact that it is a v8 with either the same hp or more as a new edge fox and has more torque as well not saying it'll be monstrous but it should be more
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #2126
Registered Member
Regular
 
lBRAlD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 280
^ is on every thread lol
lBRAlD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #2127
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
^^
Is jelly
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #2128
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
ok but then how come the 96-98s had i think just alil over 200 horse they were pushrod engines wernt they. a 99-04 new edge 4.6 is a sohc. im not finished with this comment yet gotta check how much horses new edges have
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #2129
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
ok but then how come the 96-98s had i think just alil over 200 horse they were pushrod engines wernt they. a 99-04 new edge 4.6 is a sohc. im not finished with this comment yet gotta check how much horses new edges have
New edge has 260hp and lil over 300 torque
The older engines some of the older ones got more
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:30 PM   #2130
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
The late 60 v8 made incredibly low hp.. All the way until more technology came along.. There are 4 cylinders nowadays pumping out more than some old 6 and 8 cylinders easily.. Engine build and tuning has gone a long way... The easiest and cheapest power plant is the 85-93 mustang 5.0 roller motor IMO.. There are parts everywhere and they are very affordable even for a 16yr old.. My first mustang I paid $250 for with a busted axle and $200 later it was a lil monster to me at 17 with a stock 5.0 I thought I was the *****..
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #2131
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
^ THANK YOU that is wat i was trying to say
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:39 PM   #2132
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
i say we start a 93mustanglx and mady chat thread!
I thought that earlier lol

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbiemustang96
^ THANK YOU that is wat i was trying to say
She is right about the insurance tho they base it just on engine size and car year not whether the vehicle has a computer or a carburetor
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:41 PM   #2133
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
so we were both right and wrong or she was rite and i was wrong
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #2134
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
Oh yeah.. unless you have a stock turbo 4 or 6 cylinder car. The insurance rate goes up with a sports car with a larger engine
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #2135
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000
Oh yeah.. unless you have a stock turbo 4 or 6 cylinder car. The insurance rate goes up with a sports car with a larger engine
That's why I told him to get a v6 not a old v8
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What did you do today? Qwik Four Six The Bar 20466 01-14-2017 04:24 PM
Exhaust Question michael81 2011-2014 Mustang GT 30 10-04-2011 11:39 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



08:49 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.