LSU! WTF - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-27-2007, 01:26 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: LSU! WTF

The big picture is LSU was and is overrated. They are good but not great. They have allowed way to many points in the last few games against supposed lesser teams and lost to Kentucky and Arkansas. Arkansas bullied there way into the game making LSU defense look inept and confused. LSU had better get there **** together or Tennessee is going to whip that ***. Plain and simple. To bad Georgia lost to Tenn because Georgia is probably the best SEC team right now.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-27-2007, 05:22 PM   #37
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: LSU! WTF

Awesome article
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:32 PM   #38
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: LSU! WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
The big picture is LSU was and is overrated. They are good but not great. They have allowed way to many points in the last few games against supposed lesser teams and lost to Kentucky and Arkansas. Arkansas bullied there way into the game making LSU defense look inept and confused. LSU had better get there **** together or Tennessee is going to whip that ***. Plain and simple. To bad Georgia lost to Tenn because Georgia is probably the best SEC team right now.
LSU loses to two SEC teams in OT and suddenly their over rated.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-27-2007, 06:37 PM   #39
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: LSU! WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
LSU loses to two SEC teams in OT and suddenly their over rated.
I don't think I would go as far as to say they were overrated, but I think they aren't as good as they could have been, and squeaked a few wins out that could of gone either way (Auburn, Bama, Florida). They are a great team this year, but they could have been a ton better.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:45 PM   #40
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: LSU! WTF

Not going to argue that they squeaked the wins out but so did EVERY other SEC team this year. Georgia is the #4 team in the country and they squeaked wins out at Alabama and Florida.

LSU deserves a shot at playing teams like Ohio State and West Virgina.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:48 PM   #41
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: LSU! WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Not going to argue that they squeaked the wins out but so did EVERY other SEC team this year. Georgia is the #4 team in the country and they squeaked wins out at Alabama and Florida.

LSU deserves a shot at playing teams like Ohio State and West Virgina.
I agree with you there. And it is too bad that Georgia didn't make the SEC. I would have liked to see an LSU v Georgia Championship. Sorry Mark, but I think the Vols are going to get lambasted.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:50 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: LSU! WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
I agree with you there. And it is too bad that Georgia didn't make the SEC. I would have liked to see an LSU v Georgia Championship. Sorry Mark, but I think the Vols are going to get lambasted.
There's a reason they play the game.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:13 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: LSU! WTF

No actually we were all told by the media that LSU was vastly superior to the rest of the SEC and the rest of College Football and they fell to Kentucky and Arkansas. Yes they are as overrated as Oklahoma was when they were incredible yet LSU bet the Tar out of them then USC the following year. LSU is good but not National Title Good. There are varying degrees of overrated. They were not over the top crazy overrated but they were as overrated as many are at the beginning of the year, they just kept squeaking by opponents and it caught up with them. This year seems a little off but without a doubt I would say Georgia is playing the best football in the SEC at this moment. But that is even subject as the Tenn/LSU game might suprise me. But right now I would say right now I think Tenn will beat LSU. Why LSU seems to play poorly in OT. LSU is 0-2 in overtime games this year. It is going to be a squeaky close game.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:23 PM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: LSU! WTF

Well, Les is lying to everyone just like Saban did...he will be in michigan next year.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 07:43 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: LSU! WTF

Actually I have not heard anything from Les about him taken the Michigan job. But the NUTT resigned from razorbacks and was hired by OL Miss in less than a couple of hours. Wow now the NUTT in Mississippi.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
anyone at lsu? tigerfan2771 Regional Mustang Discussion 0 03-30-2008 01:39 PM
LSU vs, OSU MarkuzLS1 The Bar 30 12-05-2007 07:38 PM
LSU or USC PureVenom The Bar 21 09-17-2007 07:52 AM
ND vs LSU??? PureVenom The Bar 30 01-06-2007 07:59 AM
LSU @ UA MarkuzLS1 The Bar 19 11-13-2005 09:15 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



02:43 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.