What made you smile today...? - Page 138 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-07-2013, 08:13 PM   #4796
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
The view Chevy guys are used to

Just waxed her ))
Same thing, just got done, always brings a smile when u can step back and look at ur hard work
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3213951519.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	397.9 KB
ID:	122573   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-5023629.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	506.7 KB
ID:	122574  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-102136919.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	450.9 KB
ID:	122575   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3696377846.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	541.4 KB
ID:	122576  

Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #4797
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Same thing, just got done, always brings a smile when u can step back and look at ur hard work
Nice productive day for you too
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-07-2013, 08:18 PM   #4798
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Nice productive day for you too
Yea started with like 5 dollars in quarters at self wash because I used soap brush and rinsed bout 3 times
I took my bike out for a ride, and figured I'd stop by AutoZone and pick up some spray on wax stuff to try
I'm an old school turtle wax guy, but people told me to try the spray on stuff
And it wasn't to bad
Makes you feel good when you're outside cleaning your car, and everybody drives by staring at your car, in new and old cars
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #4799
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Yea started with like 5 dollars in quarters at self wash because I used soap brush and rinsed bout 3 times
I took my bike out for a ride, and figured I'd stop by AutoZone and pick up some spray on wax stuff to try
I'm an old school turtle wax guy, but people told me to try the spray on stuff
And it wasn't to bad
Makes you feel good when you're outside cleaning your car, and everybody drives by staring at your car, in new and old cars
Try zymol next, it's awesome and it's what I've been using :p
You know, since you're trying new things and all :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:28 PM   #4800
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Try zymol next, it's awesome and it's what I've been using :p
You know, since you're trying new things and all :p
Lol that just at any auto store?
It's just wierd, it's like spray on, wipe with microfiber , then wipe with another for a buff
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #4801
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Lol that just at any auto store?
It's just wierd, it's like spray on, wipe with microfiber , then wipe with another for a buff
It's a paste
They have a spray detailer
And you can find it at any store :p
I love it!!!
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:34 PM   #4802
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

It's a paste
They have a spray detailer
And you can find it at any store :p
I love it!!!
Yea mines spray and its just so different than wax but still looks good so far
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #4803
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post
The view Chevy guys are used to

Just waxed her ))



Name:   image-2137739912.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  43.0 KB
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #4804
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Same thing, just got done, always brings a smile when u can step back and look at ur hard work
Love that color.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #4805
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
Thanks :p
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #4806
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post

Love that color.
Thanks, I really wants next mustang gotta have it green, the color on mine is forest green stock from ford
Something like 3000 made this color in 2000
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #4807
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Tennessee chicken, it's fried chicken with cheese and bacon bits


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3601902222.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	478.4 KB
ID:	122774
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:00 PM   #4808
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post
Tennessee chicken, it's fried chicken with cheese and bacon bits
Sounds delicious, you gonna bring me some on the 18th
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #4809
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Sounds delicious, you gonna bring me some on the 18th
I truelly would if I could, but I'm not going to the car show this year, maybe ill bring some for everyone next year
It's one of those foods, that would go great with a beer

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

I truelly would if I could, but I'm not going to the car show this year, maybe ill bring some for everyone next year
It's one of those foods, that would go great with a beer
Wait that's the 11th, wats the 18th?
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:31 PM   #4810
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
18th a bunch of us are meeting up in oak ridge, TN and riding the devils triangle look for the thread in the recent
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #4811
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
18th a bunch of us are meeting up in oak ridge, TN and riding the devils triangle look for the thread in the recent
That sucks, I start school the 19th
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #4812
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

That sucks, I start school the 19th
That means you have the day free
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:35 PM   #4813
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

That means you have the day free
Lol aside from getting ready for school, oak ridge is like 250 miles away
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:41 PM   #4814
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Lol aside from getting ready for school, oak ridge is like 250 miles away
321 miles from me, no excuse
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #4815
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

321 miles from me, no excuse
Lol I'm also 18 though, with a **** job that don't make much so gas is my killer

I've never even heard of Devil's Triangle , just a bunch or turns?
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #4816
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Lol I'm also 18 though, with a **** job that don't make much so gas is my killer

I've never even heard of Devil's Triangle , just a bunch or turns?
Yea like 5-600 turns in around 50-60 miles
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #4817
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Yea like 5-600 turns in around 50-60 miles
Nice, ill have to see if I'm off work, if I'm off, gonna have to pinch my pennies to do this
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #4818
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blovett55 View Post

Nice, ill have to see if I'm off work, if I'm off, gonna have to pinch my pennies to do this
Sweet
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #4819
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blovett55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Greenville
Region: Ohio
Posts: 582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Sweet
My little sixxer would have some fun there, watching a video now, there's a rode I ride that has few s turns, the stang rips through them
Blovett55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:44 PM   #4820
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

321 miles from me, no excuse
I get to 1-up you finally! 723 miles.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:48 PM   #4821
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

I get to 1-up you finally! 723 miles.
Lmao, you coming?!
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:28 AM   #4822
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Watch impractical jokers on try tv

I stayed up 2 hours waiting for it
Funniest crap ever!!!!
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:18 AM   #4823
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post

Lmao, you coming?!
Ha, no.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #4824
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post

Ha, no.
Pu.... Bahaha
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #4825
Registered Member
Regular
 
sean5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 306
So this was actually yesterday when I was coming home I decided to take the stang out and go cruising and a brandnew zl1 pulls up next to me I knew it wasn't stock you could hear the cams and the custom exhaust. So we are at a stop sign and just blow the hoods off of the cars behind us and he pulls ahead of course but 0-65 or so we were even. He motions me to come into the gas stop and he says wow that's one fast "little" mustang. I proceed to ask him a out his he's putting 620 to the wheels and I'm only about 415 to my wheels. And his mouth dropped when I told him this. Yea that made me smile
sean5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #4826
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean5.0 View Post
So this was actually yesterday when I was coming home I decided to take the stang out and go cruising and a brandnew zl1 pulls up next to me I knew it wasn't stock you could hear the cams and the custom exhaust. So we are at a stop sign and just blow the hoods off of the cars behind us and he pulls ahead of course but 0-65 or so we were even. He motions me to come into the gas stop and he says wow that's one fast "little" mustang. I proceed to ask him a out his he's putting 620 to the wheels and I'm only about 415 to my wheels. And his mouth dropped when I told him this. Yea that made me smile
This zl1s are a joke...
Stock 1/4 mi is 12 seconds (and that's giving it credit
Stock GT Is only a little off
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #4827
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

This zl1s are a joke...
Stock 1/4 mi is 12 seconds (and that's giving it credit
Stock GT Is only a little off
My goal is to beat one after F/I
Who thinks I can do it? XD
I know I can
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #4828
Registered Member
Regular
 
sean5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

This zl1s are a joke...
Stock 1/4 mi is 12 seconds (and that's giving it credit
Stock GT Is only a little off
But this zl1 wasn't stock I know they are jokes lol
sean5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:15 PM   #4829
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean5.0 View Post
So this was actually yesterday when I was coming home I decided to take the stang out and go cruising and a brandnew zl1 pulls up next to me I knew it wasn't stock you could hear the cams and the custom exhaust. So we are at a stop sign and just blow the hoods off of the cars behind us and he pulls ahead of course but 0-65 or so we were even. He motions me to come into the gas stop and he says wow that's one fast "little" mustang. I proceed to ask him a out his he's putting 620 to the wheels and I'm only about 415 to my wheels. And his mouth dropped when I told him this. Yea that made me smile
They are big heavy show boats. Thats why the boss only came in a manual and the only option you could get was Recaro seats/Torsen differential and floor mats/car cover. Nothing that would add weight to the car.
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:33 PM   #4830
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Code save!
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
flames coming out of my exhaust today Sirtat 2005-2010 Mustang GT 20 08-24-2014 06:00 PM
Ordered my black Bullitt Motorsports today!! RVAStang05 2005-2010 Mustang GT 17 01-18-2012 04:48 PM
Plasti-dipped my Bullitts today RVAStang05 Mustang Wheels & Tires 20 12-11-2011 06:09 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:33 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.