What made you smile today...? - Page 168 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #5846
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueApollo4 View Post
I'm at the age where everything goes to my midsection...ugh. If I could make that disappear...wow. I'd be happy. And it doesn't help that one of my favorite channels is the food network. Just gives me too many ideas for things to try! I am on my feet all day at work and moving and lifting things...so it gives me some type of exercise. I don't know if I could sit most of the day...I think would fall asleep. lol. I do have to do some computer work and the minute I sit down I just feel like I'm drifting off quickly. Oh yeah...I don't know how those people eat like that in the morning. I just don't. I tend to eat a banana or some type of fruit. If I eat anything heavy...it just slows me down to a crawl and I can't do that to myself...it makes the day murder to get through when you're dragging. lol.
I hear ya!!! Good thing I don't have cable and get that channel! I do drift off a lot! ME keeps me awake plus other social media .. I really do wish I did more besides sit at a desk .. Maybe one day.. visceral fat seems to be the hardest to loose! I wish I liked bananas!
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #5847
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller View Post
I hear ya!!! Good thing I don't have cable and get that channel! I do drift off a lot! ME keeps me awake plus other social media .. I really do wish I did more besides sit at a desk .. Maybe one day.. visceral fat seems to be the hardest to loose! I wish I liked bananas!
ooh...that channel is addicting at times. Especially since a bunch of my favorite shows are on demand and I can just watch 8 episodes in a row...lol.

I vision myself smacking my own face to stay awake at the computer at work...Well I actually did that a few times, I now recall. We have some online training courses and they are sooo boring. I feel like I'm back in school. We have cameras in those offices and I hope no one was watching me...They would recommend a mental assessment ASAP for me!

No bananas? Hmm. Plenty of other fruits to choose from.
BlueApollo4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2013, 03:50 PM   #5848
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4276981456.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	132743

I thought this was pretty funny haha!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3238565549.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	132742  
Old 10-16-2013, 03:56 PM   #5849
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
ooh...that channel is addicting at times. Especially since a bunch of my favorite shows are on demand and I can just watch 8 episodes in a row...lol. I vision myself smacking my own face to stay awake at the computer at work...Well I actually did that a few times, I now recall. We have some online training courses and they are sooo boring. I feel like I'm back in school. We have cameras in those offices and I hope no one was watching me...They would recommend a mental assessment ASAP for me! No bananas? Hmm. Plenty of other fruits to choose from.
Bahahahahahaha I'm sure they would consider that normal for me hahaha On my days off I watch hulu like almost allllll day. I miss so much through the week! It's so hard not to keep watching your favorite shows after the first one! I have actually woken myself up snoring lol good thing my boss didn't hear lol
Old 10-16-2013, 04:30 PM   #5850
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Bahahahahahaha I'm sure they would consider that normal for me hahaha On my days off I watch hulu like almost allllll day. I miss so much through the week! It's so hard not to keep watching your favorite shows after the first one! I have actually woken myself up snoring lol good thing my boss didn't hear lol
HA! HA! You probably come home with bruises on your face and everyone would wonder if your boss was really unhappy with you!

I remember when I discovered Hulu...it was a good many years ago...I actually haven't been on there much lately...part of it is that I like to be on the computer while watching TV...I know...that's nuts. But it's just what I do. lol. Actually right now I'm on the computer, have the TV on with the sound down and I'm listening to a radio show.

Oh boy...sleeping on the job! They're watching!!!
Old 10-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #5851
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
HA! HA! You probably come home with bruises on your face and everyone would wonder if your boss was really unhappy with you! I remember when I discovered Hulu...it was a good many years ago...I actually haven't been on there much lately...part of it is that I like to be on the computer while watching TV...I know...that's nuts. But it's just what I do. lol. Actually right now I'm on the computer, have the TV on with the sound down and I'm listening to a radio show. Oh boy...sleeping on the job! They're watching!!!
lol!!! Wow you know how to multitask!!! I love hulu!! Between that and Netflix I never miss anything lol!
Old 10-16-2013, 06:04 PM   #5852
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Score.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-3516795574.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	398.0 KB
ID:	132780  
GreenBean 1809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:06 PM   #5853
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean 1809 View Post
Score.
not bad. That never happens here they'd just make you pay normal for premium.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #5854
Road Trip!

Quote:
Score.
Shoot that needs to happen to my local gas station lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:10 PM   #5855
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post
Shoot that needs to happen to my local gas station lol
Marathon too, i find their gas to be the best.
GreenBean 1809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #5856
Road Trip!

Quote:
Marathon too, i find their gas to be the best.
Nice!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #5857
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
lol!!! Wow you know how to multitask!!! I love hulu!! Between that and Netflix I never miss anything lol!
I know I'm crazy. HA! Media overload!

I can't believe how things have changed over the past 10 years...I would always be setting the VCR to record all my shows and I would get so frustrated if some were on at the same time...so I had to pick and choose! Technology advancement is awesome!
Old 10-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #5858
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
I know I'm crazy. HA! Media overload! I can't believe how things have changed over the past 10 years...I would always be setting the VCR to record all my shows and I would get so frustrated if some were on at the same time...so I had to pick and choose! Technology advancement is awesome!
hahaha I remember having to do that! When I was 3 or 4 I would change out the VCR to my next movie when my dad was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him .. He worked nights my and mom worked days. haha Technology certainly is different. How we have iPhones that can access the internet .. While sending a text and calling someone
Old 10-16-2013, 07:52 PM   #5859
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
hahaha I remember having to do that! When I was 3 or 4 I would change out the VCR to my next movie when my dad was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him .. He worked nights my and mom worked days. haha Technology certainly is different. How we have iPhones that can access the internet .. While sending a text and calling someone
For sure...I spent many late, late nights in the living room sitting on the floor in front of the TV doing the same! Yeah...I would try to be super quiet as the night went on - you wake up your parents and then the party was over! As long as they didn't know...you can make it till at least 3am.

Looking back...I really didn't mind it at all. I was some quality "me" time so to speak...but I wouldn't want to go back, just was an annoyance and a pain to fumble around with the VCR tapes and all of that...hehe. Once new things come along, I quickly get spoiled with them.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #5860
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
For sure...I spent many late, late nights in the living room sitting on the floor in front of the TV doing the same! Yeah...I would try to be super quiet as the night went on - you wake up your parents and then the party was over! As long as they didn't know...you can make it till at least 3am. Looking back...I really didn't mind it at all. I was some quality "me" time so to speak...but I wouldn't want to go back, just was an annoyance and a pain to fumble around with the VCR tapes and all of that...hehe. Once new things come along, I quickly get spoiled with them.
I hear ya!! I've been so spoiled by this modern age technology too! Hahahaha I'll bet you didn't rewind those tapes lol that was when ours was loud lol
Old 10-17-2013, 07:45 AM   #5861
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I hear ya!! I've been so spoiled by this modern age technology too! Hahahaha I'll bet you didn't rewind those tapes lol that was when ours was loud lol
I agree...those people that are reluctant to change or advancement are crazy! lol. Bring it on!

Oh...yeah I still remember that clang and clunk and bzzzzzzz - when rewinding a tape from the end! HA! HA! But I always rewound them if they were rented...I think they charged a couple dollars if you brought back the tape and didn't rewind it! HA! What a scheme that was for some extra money on their part.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #5862
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
I agree...those people that are reluctant to change or advancement are crazy! lol. Bring it on! Oh...yeah I still remember that clang and clunk and bzzzzzzz - when rewinding a tape from the end! HA! HA! But I always rewound them if they were rented...I think they charged a couple dollars if you brought back the tape and didn't rewind it! HA! What a scheme that was for some extra money on their part.
hahaha yeah remember that .. The last time I actually rented a movie was when they were tapes hahah change is good!
Old 10-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #5863
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Waking up to a random text asking if I had a slim Jim
Old 10-17-2013, 08:23 AM   #5864
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
hahaha yeah remember that .. The last time I actually rented a movie was when they were tapes hahah change is good!
Me too. I couldn't even tell you how many years ago that was...oh boy. The place that I used to rent them from isn't even in business anymore...uh-oh...I'm getting old, huh?

I usually just go to the theater if I want to see a movie and then if I like it a lot I might buy the DVD when it comes out. Most of the theaters around here aren't busy...so I don't mind going some afternoon and there's only 2 or 3 other people there...it's not like you're getting crowded out. lol.

I'm generally up for any type of movie...action/sci-fi/romance/drama/suspense/comedy/western, etc. The only things I really don't like is the really immature and perverted type comedies. But anything else...I'll watch.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #5865
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Me too. I couldn't even tell you how many years ago that was...oh boy. The place that I used to rent them from isn't even in business anymore...uh-oh...I'm getting old, huh? I usually just go to the theater if I want to see a movie and then if I like it a lot I might buy the DVD when it comes out. Most of the theaters around here aren't busy...so I don't mind going some afternoon and there's only 2 or 3 other people there...it's not like you're getting crowded out. lol. I'm generally up for any type of movie...action/sci-fi/romance/drama/suspense/comedy/western, etc. The only things I really don't like is the really immature and perverted type comedies. But anything else...I'll watch.
I don't understand the underlined meaning of those comedies. I'll watch anything but those stupid Paranormal Activity ones ugh they are so dumb! Well I don't think you are bc the place I rented from isn't open either lol! You calling me old? Haha The theater wants to charge and arm and leg for popcorn.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:58 AM   #5866
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I don't understand the underlined meaning of those comedies. I'll watch anything but those stupid Paranormal Activity ones ugh they are so dumb! Well I don't think you are bc the place I rented from isn't open either lol! You calling me old? Haha The theater wants to charge and arm and leg for popcorn.
Yeah...they are just so immature...that I can't be dragged down into the gutter by them...it also goes for all the comedians that I see on TV...every other word is f*** and constant jokes about anatomy parts...I know it's nothing new...but I never found it funny.

The paranormal activity movies were bad. I can't believe they made three of them? I mean, I like the genre...but they were just bad movies. Oh...I don't know if you are a Amazon Prime member...but they have tons of movies and TV shows that you can watch for with that membership. I started watching the Paranormal activity 3 movie...and it was horrible! Couldn't even finish it. Yuck!

HA! No...we are just seasoned? experienced? wise? knowledgeable? Anything but old!

Oh yeah...don't fall for the $5 bag of popcorn! Same with the sporting events that I attend...I don't buy any food or drink if I can help it! You already got my money for the ticket and the parking...and you now you want how much for a Coke??!!!
Old 10-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #5867
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Yeah...they are just so immature...that I can't be dragged down into the gutter by them...it also goes for all the comedians that I see on TV...every other word is f*** and constant jokes about anatomy parts...I know it's nothing new...but I never found it funny. The paranormal activity movies were bad. I can't believe they made three of them? I mean, I like the genre...but they were just bad movies. Oh...I don't know if you are a Amazon Prime member...but they have tons of movies and TV shows that you can watch for with that membership. I started watching the Paranormal activity 3 movie...and it was horrible! Couldn't even finish it. Yuck! HA! No...we are just seasoned? experienced? wise? knowledgeable? Anything but old! Oh yeah...don't fall for the $5 bag of popcorn! Same with the sporting events that I attend...I don't buy any food or drink if I can help it! You already got my money for the ticket and the parking...and you now you want how much for a Coke??!!!
Bahahaha! Yes! At amusement parks it's the same way! Oh and the fair! You want how much for that 9 inch corn dog?! Lol Yeah I know some people who love them but personally they are garbage to me. We were at a Clemson football game last year and it was a better deal to get the coke with the souvenir cup! Now that's sad! But hey when I pay $10 at least I get a cup with it lol! And don't get me started on those parking nazi's! You want me to pay $25 for a space that you don't even own bc you wanna make a quick buck lol
Old 10-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #5868
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
Waking up to a random text asking if I had a slim Jim
Random but awesome lol
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:25 PM   #5869
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
Random but awesome lol
it was random lol I was like wtf
Old 10-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #5870
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Score.
Massive
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:22 PM   #5871
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Saw a new corvette on the road today.

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #5872
Registered Member
Regular

Lol

Name:	ForumRunner_20131018_233919.png
Views:	82
Size:	155.7 KB
ID:	133063
Old 10-18-2013, 10:55 PM   #5873
Road Trip!

Quote:
Lol
Hey um err I uh uh I think um your uh saving a uh screenshot lol
Old 10-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #5874
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx View Post

Hey um err I uh uh I think um your uh saving a uh screenshot lol
Might get the delete lol
Old 10-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #5875
Road Trip!

Quote:
Might get the delete lol
Lol
Old 10-19-2013, 02:55 AM   #5876
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Boss told me if down the road all keeps going well he'll buy me any truck I want. Wwwhhhaaatttt I nearly fell out the truck.regardless, ima keep working like I do with a side of improvement
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #5877
beardless wonder
Supporter
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch View Post
Boss told me if down the road all keeps going well he'll buy me any truck I want. Wwwhhhaaatttt I nearly fell out the truck.regardless, ima keep working like I do with a side of improvement
raptor in your future??? lol
Old 10-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #5878
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post

raptor in your future??? lol
That's what I was thinking
Old 10-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #5879
beardless wonder