What made you smile today...? - Page 219 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-17-2014, 08:39 PM   #7631
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1397785167.597087.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	809.7 KB
ID:	154329

Breathers came in today!
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-17-2014, 09:59 PM   #7632
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20140417_225824.png
Views:	98
Size:	587.3 KB
ID:	154336
Smoked clear corner headlights came in today...woo-Hoo
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-17-2014, 10:03 PM   #7633
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by comporange View Post
Attachment 154336
Smoked clear corner headlights came in today...woo-Hoo

I put those on my sixxer before I sold it, loved them.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 10:07 PM   #7634
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCopp View Post
I put those on my sixxer before I sold it, loved them.

Really, I liked them to becuz they look good and different and Yeup there going right on my sixxer too lol...I see u got you breathers in also I know u can't wait to install
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:52 AM   #7635
Registered Member
Regular
 
Screaming Mach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lebanon
Region: Missouri
Posts: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosified View Post
How are you moving along with your MACH?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Yes got the x pipe and flowmasters installed!!
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:43 PM   #7636
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Pulled up next to a Z28 @ he looks over & starts mumbling something so I pull up closer to see what **** he's talking..he's says...5.0 huh that thing is NICE I already know that thing is fast!! It should be more like 5.OH!!!!! (Puts emphasis on the 0) Then he takes off revving & waves the deuces at my! Haha. Was pretty funny especially since I was ready to hear some trash talking.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #7637
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Pulled up next to a Z28 @ he looks over & starts mumbling something so I pull up closer to see what **** he's talking..he's says...5.0 huh that thing is NICE I already know that thing is fast!! It should be more like 5.OH!!!!! (Puts emphasis on the 0) Then he takes off revving & waves the deuces at my! Haha. Was pretty funny especially since I was ready to hear some trash talking.

Always nice to get some love from Camaro owners. I am not the type to hate on Camaros and Challengers. I say they're all pretty sweet cars. I was down in Salisbury, MD a few weeks ago and was stopped at a light. A V6 Camaro passes by for a right-on-red turn and gives me a thumbs up on the way by. I say that's what owning cars like these is all about.
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:39 PM   #7638
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Always nice to get some love from Camaro owners. I am not the type to hate on Camaros and Challengers. I say they're all pretty sweet cars. I was down in Salisbury, MD a few weeks ago and was stopped at a light. A V6 Camaro passes by for a right-on-red turn and gives me a thumbs up on the way by. I say that's what owning cars like these is all about.
Yea it is. Exactly! I love all cars so if I see a nice one I'll appreciate it forsure! This was was sitting on like 22s tho but at least it sounded nice! Haha.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 06:30 AM   #7639
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Got a thumbs up from a greaser looking dude in a classic car last night. No idea what kind of car it was, never seen it before and it had no badging, but it was sweet.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 07:30 AM   #7640
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
Had a fellow 5.0 kid and passenger give me the biker nod yesterday in their 11-12 running bugs and littles. They got in the turn lane so I downshifted and blew past them as they stopped. Could've been seen as a ****** move, but I saw it as a coyote greeting card.

Also stopped by the dealer to pick up a part and visit my cousin and got to see their cobra jet pulling in and out of the service lane.

Sent from church, because I'm out of cheerios.
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 01:57 PM   #7641
Abominable Mustang

Regular
Staff
 
WhoDat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Anchorage
Region: Alaska
Posts: 1,895
Finally seeing all the Mustangs coming out of hiding now that the ice has melted here in Anchorage.

Sent from the future.
__________________
2012 Kona Blue 3.7L V6:
Borla LT headers, O/R h-pipe, Borla S-types, 3.73 gears,
Steeda adjustable UCA w/ mount, BMR LCAs, Airaid CAI,
LCA Relocation brackets, AE driveshaft, GT 80mm TB,
Black 18x9/10 2010 GT500 Wheels w/ Nitto NT555s,
Eibach Sportline Springs/shocks & Koni STR.T Struts
WhoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:02 PM   #7642
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Alexandria
Region: Virginia
Posts: 51
While walking my dog, this kid asked if he could pet her (granted he kept calling her a him). While he was petting my pup he lifts her tail and looks up at my wife and I and says "is that where he poops?"
vadersaysno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:54 PM   #7643
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,152
http://vimeo.com/m/92097427. Hope this link works!.. Cool video!..
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 04:55 PM   #7644
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,152
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:09 PM   #7645
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NE Ohio
Region: Ohio
Posts: 20
Borla Atak 2011 GT: http://youtu.be/RuBR_gqqxYA

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
2011GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:46 PM   #7646
Registered Member
Regular
 
1 Alibi 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hackettstown
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 642
Cleaned up the 11 today for tomorrow's 1st cruise night of the season.
I forgot how nice the rockers are on the 11, compared to the painted ones on the 14...a lot less work to maintain them for sure....
.................................( 14 is in the shop for mods )
__________________

" Chance favors the prepared mind "
.
2011 - lightly modded to 776rwhp
&
2014 - detuned to 780rwhp
1 Alibi 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 01:41 PM   #7647
Registered Member

Regular
 
Ubnbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tazewell
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 3,522
Pics or it didn't happen. Lol
__________________
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:12 PM   #7648
Registered Member
Regular
 
KSconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Wichita
Region: Kansas
Posts: 424
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Alibi 2 View Post
Cleaned up the 11 today for tomorrow's 1st cruise night of the season.
I forgot how nice the rockers are on the 11, compared to the painted ones on the 14...a lot less work to maintain them for sure....
.................................( 14 is in the shop for mods )
I've contemplated swapping mine for the 11-12 rockers if it's possible. Mine are chipped to hell already after only driving the car since December.

Gave my '14 a good ol' wash and wax today since there's actually no wind today. The past week the weather has been perfect, but with 20+mph winds every single day.
__________________
2014 GT MT aka: Ruffian-
3.73 gears, Roush AB, BBR O/R x-pipe, JLT intake, BMR panhard bar, BMR lowers and brackets, FRPP 47# injectors, Lund E85 tune, SR springs, MGW shifter, 416rwhp/393rwtq
KSconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:20 PM   #7649
Registered Member
Regular
 
SixBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mount Rainier, MD
Region: Maryland
Posts: 968
This happened yesterday, but at any rate...

I was driving thru DC yesterday and came up to a red light. I saw a black older S197 with yellow fogs coming from behind in the left lane. Ahead of us was a long straight, traffic-free stretch. I thought to myself "great, he's gonna want to race." Wasn't in the mood. Lol well he comes up and rolls his window down, gets my attention, and asks what exhaust I was running. I told him about my Bassani axle-backs. He then asked if it was a GT. I said no, the V6. His eyes got huge and with a chuckle said, "well it sounds like a GT!" I guess you could say I was flattered. Lol he said that he was running a blower and was putting down 430HP (if I remember correctly). We both rolled away from the light gently. I like when GT guys are nice to my lil' sixxer. Hahaha
__________________
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #7650
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sterlingbeast5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Naples, FL
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,635
I live in Naples and there are a TON of sweet expensive cars here. I was Driving Down Vanderbilt Rd. On the way to work early... guy pulled up to me at the light in a 2012 (or 13?) Bentley Continental GTC Vert black on black on black with black wheels and Charcoal calipers. Rolled down his window (guy was probably 55?) and I thought are you kidding me? I know you can smoke me. I rolled it down and he said "nice ride love the sound. Said thanks Love yours... wanna trade? we both laughed and drove off quickly but no race.

Side Note: I got to work and like any of you would do immediately looked up the specs. It would have actually been a reasonable race with my few mods. Stock they are within 1/10sec 0-60. I would still trade though... then sell, build new stang to perfection and buy a boat, motorcycle and sedan! lol
__________________
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #7651
Registered Member
Regular
 
Deerslayer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,017
This on my shop bench ready to install!
__________________
2013 GT : 6sp MT, Track Pkg, 3.73 Rear End, Brembo Brakes, Vortech V3 SC, Boss IM, BBK 90mm TB, JLT CAI, ID1000 injectors, BAP, Brisk Plugs, Tial BOV, Lethal OR X Pipe, 3" over axle to GT500 Quad Exhaust, Dynotech Alum DS, MGW Shifter, Eibach R2 Coil Overs, Bob's Billet LCA's, UPR adj. UCA, Eibach Adj PH Bar, TruCarbon Carbon Fiber inside/out. Tuned by Jon Lund II Three salvaged Bosses worth of Parts live on in this car. 636.49rwhp before Torque Booster added
Deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #7652
Registered Member
Regular
 
TCopp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: KCMO
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 Alibi 2 View Post
Cleaned up the 11 today for tomorrow's 1st cruise night of the season.
I forgot how nice the rockers are on the 11, compared to the painted ones on the 14...a lot less work to maintain them for sure....
.................................( 14 is in the shop for mods )

I want the rockers on the 11-12 on mine, also like them better.
__________________

2013 GT/CS
TCopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:06 AM   #7653
Registered Member
Regular
 
1 Alibi 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hackettstown
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSconvert View Post
I've contemplated swapping mine for the 11-12 rockers if it's possible. Mine are chipped to hell already after only driving the car since December.

Gave my '14 a good ol' wash and wax today since there's actually no wind today. The past week the weather has been perfect, but with 20+mph winds every single day.
.
You could swap them out, but then there would be no smooth flow to the rear.
( color wise )
I put Roush side & rear splitters on, with Jeager Bro. front guards. Because of the winter, I had hardly any miles on the 14, so no damage yet..
.
__________________

" Chance favors the prepared mind "
.
2011 - lightly modded to 776rwhp
&
2014 - detuned to 780rwhp
1 Alibi 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 07:14 AM   #7654
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Alexandria
Region: Virginia
Posts: 51
I like the story about what happened in DC. I've found there seems to be a lot of respect amongst Mustang owners for each other in the area. I had a convo with someone working at Advance Auto about what I was doing appearance-wise to my car (he had a GT but appreciated my V6). I've gotten (and returned) waves from other Stangs on the road and I've seen a lot of times Mustangs being more courteous on the road/in traffic to other Stangs as opposed to other cars. Does anyone else notice this by chance in their areas?
vadersaysno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:25 AM   #7655
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black on Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Perry, GA
Region: Georgia
Posts: 7,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersaysno View Post
I like the story about what happened in DC. I've found there seems to be a lot of respect amongst Mustang owners for each other in the area. I had a convo with someone working at Advance Auto about what I was doing appearance-wise to my car (he had a GT but appreciated my V6). I've gotten (and returned) waves from other Stangs on the road and I've seen a lot of times Mustangs being more courteous on the road/in traffic to other Stangs as opposed to other cars. Does anyone else
notice this by chance in their areas?
Yup....




.
.
.
What happened in DC?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:20 PM   #7656
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Alexandria
Region: Virginia
Posts: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
This happened yesterday, but at any rate...

I was driving thru DC yesterday and came up to a red light. I saw a black older S197 with yellow fogs coming from behind in the left lane. Ahead of us was a long straight, traffic-free stretch. I thought to myself "great, he's gonna want to race." Wasn't in the mood. Lol well he comes up and rolls his window down, gets my attention, and asks what exhaust I was running. I told him about my Bassani axle-backs. He then asked if it was a GT. I said no, the V6. His eyes got huge and with a chuckle said, "well it sounds like a GT!" I guess you could say I was flattered. Lol he said that he was running a blower and was putting down 430HP (if I remember correctly). We both rolled away from the light gently. I like when GT guys are nice to my lil' sixxer. Hahaha
^^ That ^^
vadersaysno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 11:43 PM   #7657
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
My class getting cancelled tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 12:34 AM   #7658
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoung68 View Post
My class getting cancelled tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Sounds like ya got some free time to install parts!!!!!!!!
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:59 PM   #7659
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Sounds like ya got some free time to install parts!!!!!!!!

Ha yeah on my car 😉 but really i should be able to help next week
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #7660
ME Bloodhound
Supporter
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoung68 View Post
Ha yeah on my car 😉 but really i should be able to help next week

Coolio. I have a feeling it'll be an all day project.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:13 PM   #7661
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tyoung68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: concord
Region: California
Posts: 3,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Coolio. I have a feeling it'll be an all day project.

Haha yeah me too
Tyoung68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #7662
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Pulled in the gas station and got more attention in my mustang than the guy parked next to me in a Maserati quttaporte
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:18 PM   #7663
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by comporange View Post
Pulled in the gas station and got more attention in my mustang than the guy parked next to me in a Maserati quttaporte

Lol. Recently had a similar experience!.. But at a movie theater!.. Maserati was sitting there revving his car, got in my Mustang and gave it a couple of hard revs!.. Lol. Maserati stopped and left!.. I looked at the wife and said, "I'm sure his car is faster, but at least mine sounds like it has bigger balls!.." She laughed!...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:28 PM   #7664
Registered Member
Regular
 
comporange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: glen burnie
Region: Maryland
Posts: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
Lol. Recently had a similar experience!.. But at a movie theater!.. Maserati was sitting there revving his car, got in my Mustang and gave it a couple of hard revs!.. Lol. Maserati stopped and left!.. I looked at the wife and said, "I'm sure his car is faster, but at least mine sounds like it has bigger balls!.." She laughed!...

Lol aww Man U straight embarrassed him
comporange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 02:33 PM   #7665
Ram
Registered User
Newbie
 
Ram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Brownsville
Region: Texas
Posts: 15
[ATTACH]155243[/ATTACH
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1398627216.466388.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	374.2 KB
ID:	155243  
Ram is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
flames coming out of my exhaust today Sirtat 2005-2010 Mustang GT 20 08-24-2014 06:00 PM
Ordered my black Bullitt Motorsports today!! RVAStang05 2005-2010 Mustang GT 17 01-18-2012 04:48 PM
Plasti-dipped my Bullitts today RVAStang05 Mustang Wheels & Tires 20 12-11-2011 06:09 PM
DYNO'd my car today. Napoleon85 2011-2014 Mustang GT 40 09-02-2011 09:21 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:12 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.