New England is so gay - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
New England is so gay

I hope Tom Brandy's leg snaps in half next game.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
Re: New England is so gay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I hope Tom Brandy's leg snaps in half next game.
I so agree. I was hoping they would score and that the Ravens would come back and win in the last seconds... just to watch the soul drain from Brady's eyes.

OMG, 2 YARDS SHORT!!!

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

No, NE isn't Gay....the ****ing coach that called time out is gay....and the many gifts the ravens defense decided to give them are gay...and that still unsecured pass for a TD is gay...and the fact that every single ****ing team that plays NE seems to try and find every single way possible way to lose.

I honestly hope that they are still undefeated when they play the dolphins...and I hope the dolphins are still unvictorious....and I hope miami blows them out of the water.
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2007, 10:57 PM   #4
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Go Pats.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 11:00 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
No, NE isn't Gay....the ****ing coach that called time out is gay....and the many gifts the ravens defense decided to give them are gay...and that still unsecured pass for a TD is gay...and the fact that every single ****ing team that plays NE seems to try and find every single way possible way to lose.

I honestly hope that they are still undefeated when they play the dolphins...and I hope the dolphins are still unvictorious....and I hope miami blows them out of the water.
agreed

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:01 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Until someone can beat them, I say everyone else is gay.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 07:14 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to SilentNoise

I'm happy to see NE running with the streak they have. I am SOOOOOOO friggin tired of hearing about the 72 Dolphins year after year after year that I can't wait till someone... anyone does it again to over-take the record.

I agree that the Ravens gave the Pats more chances than they ever should have. I mean, how many opportunities do you give a team like that and not expect them to score? Yeesh! The coaching staff did screw over their own team with that time out call, and the pass wasn't totally tied down for the TD, but those are the breaks I guess.

Wolf Pack Car Club - Domestic V8 Performance Club (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
SilentNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 08:05 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

I think they need to stop playing that game and change to a new game that revolves around a wet stick.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

¿Qué?

Na, forget the wet stick.... just make it a frozen pond, stick and skates

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
Old 12-04-2007, 12:09 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

lol it's a Boston hating year for you guys huh?

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 12:23 PM   #11
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNoise View Post
¿Qué?

Na, forget the wet stick.... just make it a frozen pond, stick and skates
Hockey ftw! I love hockey
Old 12-04-2007, 02:10 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

It's just too bad that the NHL has people running the league who have no business doing it and keep putting teams in retarded places. As soon as Bettman realized that the NHL isn't the NBA, it'll be a great, great day (not as good as the day someone finally boots his *** out, but good enough).

Old 12-04-2007, 02:16 PM   #13
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNoise View Post
It's just too bad that the NHL has people running the league who have no business doing it and keep putting teams in retarded places. As soon as Bettman realized that the NHL isn't the NBA, it'll be a great, great day (not as good as the day someone finally boots his *** out, but good enough).
Agreed, Bettman is an idiot. You hear he doesn't want NHL playing in the Olympics any more after 2014? The guy is killing the NHL.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:15 PM   #14
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Personally...the NHL and NBA and any other professional athletes should not be in the olympics...that is how it used to be...let the amateurs play...the pros get their stage...let the am's have their chance to shine.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:39 PM   #15
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Personally...the NHL and NBA and any other professional athletes should not be in the olympics...that is how it used to be...let the amateurs play...the pros get their stage...let the am's have their chance to shine.
Most other countries use Pro players. Hell, back when "The Miracle on Ice" went down, the Soviet "amateurs" were merely classified as such:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Though classed as amateur, Soviet players essentially played professionally in a well-developed league with excellent training facilities
Old 12-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #16
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Most other countries use Pro players. Hell, back when "The Miracle on Ice" went down, the Soviet "amateurs" were merely classified as such:
I know they do...and I'm saying that if you are a pro athlete, you should not be able to participate in the olympics for any country in the same sport your are a professional. The olympics used to be considered the place for amateurs to shine and represent their country. Pros get their nightly/weekly stage to shine depending on the sport.
Old 12-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

I don't mind the plan to pull the NHLers after the 2010 Olympics are done..... think it's a coincidence that those Olympics are in Vancouver and they're going to pull them once they're done?... that's a very smart move by the NHL & IIOC. I agree with the idea that the amateurs should have their spotlight. I honestly just think it was something implemented to let the Canadians and Americans get back on top of the hockey world after having their asses handed to them for so long because there was Europeans from the IIHF and Russians from the Russian Super Leagues playing in the Olympics while the best things we had to throw at the Olympics was juniors because all of our best players are in the NHL.

However because of the fact that Bettman is hell-bent on putting a hockey team in Vegas goes to show how much of a ****in ****** he is (there's a reason there isn't even an NFL team in Vegas, never mind a cold weather sport). The NHL already has a failing team in Phoenix, so why another desert city?..... meanwhile as long as long as he's in office, we'll never have another Canadian team - even though it's a fact that the 5 Canadian teams of the 30 in the league make 40% of all of the league's revenues.... pretty sad.

Since he's taken office, 2 teams have been literally ripped out of Canada (Winnipeg-Phoenix, Quebec City-Denver, and here in Edmonton we came within a hair of losing the Oilers to Houston back in '97), and he's established more failing teams than anyone else ever has during their time as NHL Commish: Carolina (Raleigh), Florida (Miami), Columbus, Nashville, Phoenix and Atlanta could get a sell out crowd if they paid people to go to the games. Meanwhile Jim Balsillie tried to pull the Penguins out of Pittsburgh last year and bring them to Hamilton (glad that didn't happen, but having Crosby, Malkin, etc to bring in a new team would be a great wway to strat), and after Bettman bent over backwards to **** him over on that deal, Balsillie went after Nashville during this off-season.... only to get every run around thrown at him that Bettman could possibly think of once again.

If the NFL's head offices made only 7% of the league's revenues, like the NHL's does, the Commisioner would've been thrown out on his head YEARS ago, but instead, Bettman has surrounded himself with ""Yes Men" and only needs the votes from 8 of the leagues owners to stay in office which is completely gay. In the meantime, you can't even recognize the game on the ice compared to what was out there even 10 years ago because he's ****ed with things so much.

OK, [/rant]

Old 12-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

I don't get why y'all think only amateurs should be allowed in the Olympics. I thought it was about the best athletes in the world representing their countries, not a bunch of amateurs trying to make a name for themselves.

Scary stuff.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #19
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I don't get why y'all think only amateurs should be allowed in the Olympics. I thought it was about the best athletes in the world representing their countries, not a bunch of amateurs trying to make a name for themselves.
Just because someone is a professional doesn't always mean they are the best in the world.

The olympics were always about amateurs for the longest time. Then they started letting pros in one sport, then the next, then the next. Now it is just about trying to see how much you can stack your team against your opponents and who can get the biggest blow outs. It has become big business instead of an international sporting event....
Old 12-04-2007, 10:03 PM   #20
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Very well said steve.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:59 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Just because someone is a professional doesn't always mean they are the best in the world.

The olympics were always about amateurs for the longest time. Then they started letting pros in one sport, then the next, then the next. Now it is just about trying to see how much you can stack your team against your opponents and who can get the biggest blow outs. It has become big business instead of an international sporting event....
No, it doesn't mean they're the best in the world. But just because someone IS a professional sure as HELL does not mean they AREN'T the best in the world.

My point is that no one should be excluded. Excluding those who are so good that people are willing to pay them to do it is extremely retarded. It's not a matter of business, it's a matter of selecting the very best. If your best is good enough to blow your opponents out of the water, then so be it.

Scary stuff.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:08 PM   #22
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

I can't even read the whole thread. Let's just say that the "gay" claim can be debated.. New England rox
Old 12-05-2007, 09:10 PM   #23
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

get it? Rox... colorado Rockies... RedSox... Boston.... Celtics are 14-2... Pats are doing ok... Boston is having a banner year

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar