autobots and deceptacons - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-02-2012, 10:33 AM   #1
Titus Wadicus
Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx
autobots and deceptacons

whats the protocol for when an autobot meets a deceptacon on the street?

i have crew cab ram wit lift sitn on 35's... and a deceptacon emblem on my tail gate.

im sittn at a light and here comes a cherokee with autobot emblem on his tailgate.

we glared at each other and proceeded to shake our fist at each other for bout 2 blocks. possibly even mumbling obscenties to each other.

if my truck transformed im sure my big ram would stomp a mud hole in that cherokee. either way, someone would be walkn home..lmao

so wuts the protocol? is fist shaking enough? were we supposed to throw down right there at the light? would the police right it off as a small intergalactic gangland skirmish and give us both warnings? idk.....

comments and suggestions welcome.... if i see another autobot, i need to know wut to do...

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

sorry, i know this is supposed to be in a different section

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Indiana
Rev that beotch up and drop the hammer .
02PONY is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar