Redskins, Fail Again... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Redskins, Fail Again...

I've been a die hard Skins fan my entire life. I've been through all the ups and downs, sat in freezing rain only to see them lose to Dallas, but Three #1's and a #2 for what's going to end up being RG3... WTF... Epic failure..

I have Redskins hats, jerseys and T-shirts for sale.
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 06:56 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
I've been a die hard Skins fan my entire life. I've been through all the ups and downs, sat in freezing rain only to see them lose to Dallas, but Three #1's and a #2 for what's going to end up being RG3... WTF... Epic failure..

I have Redskins hats, jerseys and T-shirts for sale.
Finally a team that makes worse decisions than the bears! 3 #1's and a two that is crazy! If I'm giving up all that I'm giving it to the colts for Andrew Luck not RG3. U sure there is not a McCasky running the team? Lol!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:03 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Daniel Snider should be banned for life.
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #4

Region: Virginia
Re: Redskins, Fail Again...

Another DIE HARD Redskin fan here ..... I'm SHOCKED that Shanahan would propose giving up SO MANY #1's for RG3 BUT with that said when was the last time we actually had a HIGH PROSPECT QB to groom? I hoping that we land P. Manning also so RG3 can sit for 2yrs and learn behind him. If can can sign V. Jackson & R. Wayne considering we approx 40mil in cap space then I'd be OK with this deal.

ANY THOUGHTS>>>>>>
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Signing Jackson will be a Haynesworth type mistake IMO. Wayne would be ok for a few years. I'd like to have Manning but all reports say he does not want to play in the NFC East with Eli...

The smells like the Herschel Walker trade that built the last Dallas dynasty.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:16 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Signing Jackson will be a Haynesworth type mistake IMO. Wayne would be ok for a few years. I'd like to have Manning but all reports say he does not want to play in the NFC East with Eli...

The smells like the Herschel Walker trade that built the last Dallas dynasty.
I heard the same I hear Manning might sign with the dolphins or cardnials and what's wrong with v Jackson I was hoping the bears would take a shot at him lord knows we need a reciver
Old 03-10-2012, 07:17 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360

I heard the same I hear Manning might sign with the dolphins or cardnials and what's wrong with v Jackson I was hoping the bears would take a shot at him lord knows we need a reciver
He is a great receiver, but has a bad attitude at times. Ppl like him just go to dc to cash checks.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:22 AM   #8

I hear ya on that but VJAX isnt anything like FAT ALBERT IMO but having a big WR like VJAX & maybe Wayne would give us WR depth. Shanahan won't bring in any dumba$$ to DC considering he already got rid of our OVER PAID junk already
Old 03-10-2012, 07:24 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

He is a great receiver, but has a bad attitude at times. Ppl like him just go to dc to cash checks.
That's ok Urlacher, Peppers, and Briggs can slap some sense into him like they did with Cutler and maybe he would b ok then lol
Old 03-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
That's ok Urlacher, Peppers, and Briggs can slap some sense into him like they did with Cutler and maybe he would b ok then lol
true story
Old 03-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04
I hear ya on that but VJAX isnt anything like FAT ALBERT IMO but having a big WR like VJAX & maybe Wayne would give us WR depth. Shanahan won't bring in any dumba$$ to DC considering he already got rid of our OVER PAID junk already
I hope you are right! I'm just in a case of constant doubt when it comes to free agents in Washington lol
Old 03-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Since when did Shanahan start to make the desisions didn't he let his son choose ur qb last year? How did Rex work out for ya? Glad he's not our qb anymore
Old 03-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post
I hope you are right! I'm just in a case of constant doubt when it comes to free agents in Washington lol
We dont have a great track record for FA that's for sure..... but you always gotta be HOPEFUL right ?

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360 View Post
Since when did Shanahan start to make the desisions didn't he let his son choose ur qb last year? How did Rex work out for ya? Glad he's not our qb anymore
yeah the Rex thing surely didnt work but I'm referring to HARD HEADED players that cause issue in the locker room. Rex PLAIN SUCKED PERIOD RG3 won't be REX i assure you
Old 03-11-2012, 10:29 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:

We dont have a great track record for FA that's for sure..... but you always gotta be HOPEFUL right ?

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

yeah the Rex thing surely didnt work but I'm referring to HARD HEADED players that cause issue in the locker room. Rex PLAIN SUCKED PERIOD RG3 won't be REX i assure you
Rex was better then the other kid by a country mile.. Never been a big fan of running athletic QB's. IMO the only ones that ever achieved anything were Steve Young and John Elway, and Elway's real success was at the end when he had slowed down a bit. Sure mike Vick is fun to watch but he takes a POUNDING, and Cam Newton looks like the real deal but I'm reserving judgment on him for at least two more years, why? Vince Young is why.. Guy looked so promising and has done nothing but win but lacks a that mental toughness winning QB's need. We will see though..
Old 03-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #15
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

Rex was better then the other kid by a country mile.. Never been a big fan of running athletic QB's. IMO the only ones that ever achieved anything were Steve Young and John Elway, and Elway's real success was at the end when he had slowed down a bit. Sure mike Vick is fun to watch but he takes a POUNDING, and Cam Newton looks like the real deal but I'm reserving judgment on him for at least two more years, why? Vince Young is why.. Guy looked so promising and has done nothing but win but lacks a that mental toughness winning QB's need. We will see though..
You really give that little credit to all other great qb's current and historical?

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0

You really give that little credit to all other great qb's current and historical?
What other running athletic QB(s) am I leaving out? Not talking about pure passer QB's because that's not what RG3 is.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #17
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:

What other running athletic QB(s) am I leaving out? Not talking about pure passer QB's because that's not what RG3 is.
Nvm, misread what you said. I thought you were saying that Steve young and John elway were the only good qb's ever

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 11:10 PM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0

Nvm, misread what you said. I thought you were saying that Steve young and John elway were the only good qb's ever
lol! Na IMO Montana is the best modern era, Peyton and Tom are very close along with Elway and Marino.. For my money it's

1.a. Montana
1.b. Elway
1.c. Marino
1.d. Brady
1.e. Payton

I guess if I had to pick one as the greatest, I'd pick Slinging' Sammy Baugh(a Redskin) because he played off and def, multiple positions and was great at all of them.
Old 03-12-2012, 05:19 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

lol! Na IMO Montana is the best modern era, Peyton and Tom are very close along with Elway and Marino.. For my money it's

1.a. Montana
1.b. Elway
1.c. Marino
1.d. Brady
1.e. Payton

I guess if I had to pick one as the greatest, I'd pick Slinging' Sammy Baugh(a Redskin) because he played off and def, multiple positions and was great at all of them.
+1 Sammy Baugh, Awesome!
Old 03-28-2012, 11:06 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:

1.a. Montana
1.b. Elway
1.c. Marino
1.d. Brady
1.e. Payton

What about Tebow?!?!?! J/k Imma die hard Bucs fan hoping we actually end up in the division run this year
Mustangreazon50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar