mustang stories - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-19-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Arkansas
mustang stories

I know every body has to have atleast one mustang story and I want to hear them no matter if its mad glad sad or bad dont matter. ill start first one day me my dad and grandpa and his girl freind was in searcy and my dad was driving and we stopped at a red light and a hemi dodge charger pulled up and wanted to race my grandpa reached over ande grabed the door and seat belt and said go for it his girl freind was saying no and my and my grandpa was saying go we raced and i was yelling and my grandpa and his girl freind was yelling stop. we ended up losing cause we was in my dads stouk v6 mustang but my dad said my grandpa has never done that before. in myn opion this is a fuuny story but it was funner being there.
svo is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On