ME Artists, I have a Request Please? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #1
Road Trip!
Region: Missouri
ME Artists, I have a Request Please?

Ok artists, I have a request for you that will make me happy and maybe put a few dollars in your pockets.

I would like to have accurate black line drawings of both an 86 GT Hatch and an 89 GT Convertible.
I would like the following views.
Front & Rear, Both Sides & a Top View of each car.
Scale is not important as long as it is not so small as to distort badly when re-sized in a Paint program.

I want them so I can experiment with different paint color and design schemes on my PC.
They can be Hand Drawn, Vector Graphics, Paint, Photoshop, etc., etc..
Just so they are clean enough to be able to easily change coloring with common painting or photo software. I mainly use

I have absolutely no idea what something like this is worth and I may not be able to afford what I want at this moment, but I would appreciate any input from anyone who is willing to consider doing this for me, for a fee of course. I do not expect any handouts or freebies.

P.S. I have searched the net hundreds of times, but so far I have been unable to find anything like I want. I have contacted professional artists, but I just cannot afford what they charge. I have seen what some of you gals and guys can do and I have been very impressed with your work.

Thanks for your opinions and considerations,
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar