Why do some cops think they are god? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Why do some cops think they are god?

B4 I start my rant let me start off by saying I work w cops everyday ... Not all cops are like what I'm about to describe... But it does seem like more are so than not...

Just had a cop almost hit me at 80+ mph in his civilian truck... I at the time did not know I was dealing w a hypocrite @ss cop... I pulled out of my neighborhood on to a two lane busy 55mph street... I saw him (a good football feild away) by the Time i got to 30 mph he was on my ***... I could see bugs on his grille... I was pissed at this point so I slow down to 20mph starring at him through rear view mirror... He then flashes his badge .... Curse ur fing badge drive like the rest of us have to punk *** cop! Step out the car an let's see who has better training ... Rant off
Silversky545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Re: Why do some cops think they are god?

because those kind of cops are above the law and our laws do not pertain to them.

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

My only chance to beat up a cop was a GIANT pro fighter who out weighed me by 100lbs... In a joking way I told him I'm going to make u pay for all the dumb cops I've felt w over the years... He busted my *** lol I failed for us all ... He was a cool *** dude...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

There's some super cool cops but there are still those that abuse every bit of authority they have at every chance they get...

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
I honestly can't stand them it's like a badge and a gun make them invincible and they can do whatever
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:12 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
hell ive got cops in the family and i cant stand the pos tail gating cops here in greensboro everytime ill slow down 15-20 mph just to piss em off when they do
351mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:22 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Women cops are the worst. They all seem to be on some power trip like they have something to prove
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #8
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Only cop to ever give me a speeding ticket was a woman

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
In Cali the cops are just as bad(if not worse) I had a cop pass me one time haulin *** on his cell phone!!!! So I got on it and got on his bumper till I was near my exit. If your going to a call, turn your lights on!!!!
Gibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:38 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
Only cop to ever give me a speeding ticket was a woman
Same here. I have 2 speeding tickets both by women
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:34 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

I had a cop give me a $250 parking ticket for dropping my husband off at the door in the striped lines between two handicap spots. I was backing up to park between two cars and he blocked me in. In waiting to go to court to fight it.
Shelby21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby21
I had a cop give me a $250 parking ticket for dropping my husband off at the door in the striped lines between two handicap spots. I was backing up to park between two cars and he blocked me in. In waiting to go to court to fight it.
Go prevent Tyrone or whatever his name is from getting shot... Not give a ****ing ticket to someone for stupid @ss ****!! Wtf is wrong w cops!! "oh I'm just doing my job" mother ****er you don't have to drive up an down my neighborhood to give out tickets to home owners for parking in the wrong direction!! My dog gets out for less than 10 min ... Someone calls the cops an they are at ur door step in 5 min... Wife gets beat up by a scumbag an takes cops an hour to respond... Then take her to jail for using profanity in public!! I don't understand how some of them sleep at night...
Old 05-10-2012, 08:49 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Although I think as a police officer you should be held to a higher standard some of them don't understand it is a lifestyle and think it's just a job, and no matter what job we all know some of our co workers are a** holes and some are not.
Sorry for your experience.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

I'm only talking about street cops for the most part... I know a ton about what goes on while on duty... Like I said I work w em everyday... I have many friends that are cops... But it seems like the prick cops are street cops... I understand how they have to b a dick to a degree because if they keep their guard down they can get killed, I get it... It's the righting the single mom a traffic ticket for doing 6 over when it's apparent she is already scraping to get by...
Old 05-10-2012, 09:30 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silversky545
I'm only talking about street cops for the most part... I know a ton about what goes on while on duty... Like I said I work w em everyday... I have many friends that are cops... But it seems like the prick cops are street cops... I understand how they have to b a dick to a degree because if they keep their guard down they can get killed, I get it... It's the righting the single mom a traffic ticket for doing 6 over when it's apparent she is already scraping to get by...
Totally agree, some either don't understand discretion or have something to prove. Just wanted to defend those that aren't like that.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

No need to... I know this came off as a bash... But I have the up most respect for a true officer... I have encountered men and women of law enforcement who made a big positive impact on me... My last year of hs I was in my cobra an was in an out of traffic at high a high rate of speed... Got pulled over an instead of throwing me in hand cuffs or giving me a ticket he got me me out of the car an explained what was wrong w what I was doing (should not have to say this) I was putting others lives at risk... He pointed out the what if I killed a child speech... The way he took time out of his 12 hour shift to try an make an impression on me really did wonders for me... I have not done anything of the sort to this day because of him (an just simply getting older an having kids my self) I know things would have been different if he had just "done" his job... People like that do exist but they seem to b few an far between (I have story's to argue both ways for days)
Old 05-10-2012, 11:18 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
Women cops are the worst. They all seem to be on some power trip like they have something to prove
+100

Blacking it out, MAC duel exhaust, SR CAI, Performance Automatic shift kit. And a long build list wrecked in July '14
2000v6stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:07 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
No need to... I know this came off as a bash... But I have the up most respect for a true officer... I have encountered men and women of law enforcement who made a big positive impact on me... My last year of hs I was in my cobra an was in an out of traffic at high a high rate of speed... Got pulled over an instead of throwing me in hand cuffs or giving me a ticket he got me me out of the car an explained what was wrong w what I was doing (should not have to say this) I was putting others lives at risk... He pointed out the what if I killed a child speech... The way he took time out of his 12 hour shift to try an make an impression on me really did wonders for me... I have not done anything of the sort to this day because of him (an just simply getting older an having kids my self) I know things would have been different if he had just "done" his job... People like that do exist but they seem to b few an far between (I have story's to argue both ways for days)
Yeah I'm glad that there's still some cool cops around. I was caught doin about 25 over weaving in and out of traffic on the highway 2 years ago when I was 16. State trooper, black guy, cool as hell could tell I was scared sh**less and he was like just calm down its alright I'll just write you a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt (even though I was) cause it was only $100 and no points instead of $350 and 4 points. It did its job, I have not done anything like that since and plan not to. Found out later from a friend that guy is a substitute highschool teacher at my friends school on his off days and says he'll do anything to make an impression without having to write a huge ticket to young drivers. Great cop right there
Whitestang93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:05 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
I got caught going 80 in a 55 and he wrote me up for 65 I got a huge break i shouldn't have my license thank you to that super cool cop

Blacking it out, MAC duel exhaust, SR CAI, Performance Automatic shift kit. And a long build list wrecked in July '14
2000v6stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:31 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I got caught doing 65 in a 20. Cop gave me a nice long talk and let me go but he scaredthe **** out of me..it was a corner and i was taking a good line lol.
Yellow50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

I got put in jail for no front plate... :-/
Old 05-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via Yahoo to KATO

You poor guys, you should be allowed to do whatever you want to in this land. No one should be allowed to stop you. Do what ever you want to do, it's yours.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #23
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO
You poor guys, you should be allowed to do whatever you want to in this land. No one should be allowed to stop you. Do what ever you want to do, it's yours.
Old 05-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #24
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
I got put in jail for no front plate... :-/
Probably no front and an attitude. I've been there. I've gone to jail more times then I can recall because I wouldn't just sit there and take it. **** the police when they don't treat you like a human refried bean.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Probably no front and an attitude. I've been there. I've gone to jail more times then I can recall because I wouldn't just sit there and take it. **** the police when they don't treat you like a human refried bean.
Thee is a back story.... But not going to talk achy it....

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Any of u listen to stateless?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar