the love of a mustang! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
the love of a mustang!

I absolutely love my mustang, do you? Why?
scottiep101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Um YES!! Because they are so G**D*** awesome! And they are the best sounding car on the road and they are inexpensive and there are lots of haters so that just drives me even more!!

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: the love of a mustang!

YES beause they are the best looking, best sounding and all around badass cars around.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
yes!! because they're God's gift from heaven sent down to destroy GM(a.k.a evil )

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Well, to be honest my love for ol' Orange started because I needed something relatively new so I could finance it, that was affordable, and something angry. Mustang was it. GTO's looked too pedestrian.. GM flubbed the styling BAD on those IMO(and they're overpriced), SRT4s have notoriously terrible initial quality and are well...Neons.. And Subarus are glass-transmission equipped money pits. That was it for the year-range of cars that offered stock performance in the base 14 sec range. Always liked Ford, not because their quality is so wonderful or they are so fast, but because my stepdad programmed me to love them. Simple as that. Meant to happen.
AgentOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:41 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I think everyone who is in this forum loves there mustang but I love mine cause it's the first thing I worked my *** off for and naught with my own money with no help from my parents.. let's be honest there is no other car that sounds like it on the road either.. my only regret was not saving a little while longer and getting a terminator
br10301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington

I too love my stang.. Even with all the dumb things that have gone wrong with it.. and are Still wrong with it. Knowing that i have the knowledge and opportunity to work on and fix one, makes it that much better. shooting for 500+ HP by the end! However you guys... My deepest love and appreciation has to go to my Soon to be bride- the 1971 Dodge Challenger with a Hemi 440 SixPak... That is and will always be my dream car!
Old 05-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I love my mustang for the same reason, I worked for 4 years in high school to save up money for a car, always wanted a mustang and found mine bought it cash and everything and had a lil money left over for insurance and the flowmasters I love my car with all my heart lol
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:08 PM   #9

Region: Montana
I absolutely love my mustang. The opportunity came to me through my brother to buy mustang at a very affordable price. It is old, has a lot of miles, but I love it none the less. I hope to buy a newer mustang in the future and u the one that I currently have as a fixer upper. Love my mustang, it's fast, sounds amazing, and looks stunning. Love them!
Grizfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

My mustang is not only my first mustang but its my first car period. I could've gotten a car a long time ago but didn't want to just settle. I thought about what I really wanted until the day I heard a gt with flowmasters and all thought was over, I WANTED A MUSTANG! So I went out and got mine. I wasn't going to settle for a6 cylinder either. Lol, I still feel like the day I got it, can't wait to drive it, always offering to go places or pick people up. My mustang is my love!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120516_133819.png
Views:	73
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	50688  
Old 05-18-2012, 08:41 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiep101
My mustang is not only my first mustang but its my first car period. I could've gotten a car a long time ago but didn't want to just settle. I thought about what I really wanted until the day I heard a gt with flowmasters and all thought was over, I WANTED A MUSTANG! So I went out and got mine. I wasn't going to settle for a6 cylinder either. Lol, I still feel like the day I got it, can't wait to drive it, always offering to go places or pick people up. My mustang is my love!
My story is the same but as you can see I settled for the v6 (don't hate) but still runs great looks great sounds okay for a 6 and the girls love it I'm so glad I boy a Stang people will ask me if that's my car I say no it's my baby lol I love my Stang

Blacking it out, MAC duel exhaust, SR CAI, Performance Automatic shift kit. And a long build list wrecked in July '14
2000v6stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I dont know aboit the rest of you but when I look at my mustang(evry chance I get) I find it hard to belive that it is mine I have dreamed of having a car like that for long time and I am so greatful that god has given me the means to have one . sorry about the rave but that is the way I feel about my baby.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV
I dont know aboit the rest of you but when I look at my mustang(evry chance I get) I find it hard to belive that it is mine I have dreamed of having a car like that for long time and I am so greatful that god has given me the means to have one . sorry about the rave but that is the way I feel about my baby.
I'm the same way, my stang does things for me my girl could never do.
Old 05-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #14
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000v6stang View Post
My story is the same but as you can see I settled for the v6 (don't hate) but still runs great looks great sounds okay for a 6 and the girls love it I'm so glad I boy a Stang people will ask me if that's my car I say no it's my baby lol I love my Stang
Sometimes you have to settle when in my case you want the GT but your parents say "No way in Hell are you getting a GT"... Still have yet to even get one though -_____-
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Besides being the best car out their ~ I grew up in a mustang family. Grandfather-67 Shelby grandmother- 71 boss uncle-71 boss another uncle- boss 302.
3.55 Gears
Borla "s" type catback exhaust
20% tint alll around.
bluemonster13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar