Retarded people in parking lots!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: New York
Retarded people in parking lots!!!!

Sware o god I walk out of auto zone n some idiot sees me at my car and opens his door and hits the handle of my car and chipped the paint a little god damn it T-T
Mady is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Should have got their insurance info and made a report to make them pay to fix it. I bet they would think about swing their doors wide after their insurance raises
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
That's the reason I stop carrying my 45 :/
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Yah it happens I park away from people but when I come out of the store my car is surrounded by other vehicles lol
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
I can't stand having to park next to complete morons. They are usually the same people who leave their buggy in the parking aisles.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

* in the middle of
lBRAlD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003
Yah it happens I park away from people but when I come out of the store my car is surrounded by other vehicles lol
The other night I parked at Walmart faraway from eveyone and all carts. I come back out and my car is surrounded by like 4 carts. It was a major WTF moment.
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucfknight

The other night I parked at Walmart faraway from eveyone and all carts. I come back out and my car is surrounded by like 4 carts. It was a major WTF moment.
That's how it works haha
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
A while ago I was at the local pizza place eating dinner with my dad. We went in the Challenger and parked in the middle of no where. When we come out this damn minivan is parked so close you can't even get into the car. I think people are just jealous and think that if someone else is trying to protect their car, they just need to piss them off.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #9
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
People ate just idiots nowadays, that's why they should either make parking spots wider or make it legal to double park on parking lines.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Are*

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #10
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Yup, last year I spend about $400 getting door dings removed from my car. My truck had it worse. I was walking back to my truck and I watched a child shove his door open into my truck and his mother started laughing. I waited till they got into the store and then I tore both mirrors off her piece of **** explorer and left them on the ground.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Yup, last year I spend about $400 getting door dings removed from my car. My truck had it worse. I was walking back to my truck and I watched a child shove his door open into my truck and his mother started laughing. I waited till they got into the store and then I tore both mirrors off her piece of **** explorer and left them on the ground.
Bet u were laughing after that but seriously people! I even told the guy watch your door and he opened it wider n it hit the bottom on the door handle thank god who ever owned the car before me put that painted strip along the door and that the handle sticks out further
Old 06-07-2012, 06:01 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
+10000000 I started doing that at my college, I've got three mirrors so far. Needless to say that when I park away from everybody they don't park next to me anymore. Oh and now the college is installing cameras in the parking lots lol
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #13
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNassty

+10000000 I started doing that at my college, I've got three mirrors so far. Needless to say that when I park away from everybody they don't park next to me anymore. Oh and now the college is installing cameras in the parking lots lol
Wish mine had that too
Old 06-07-2012, 06:06 PM   #14
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
You should have stopped them and gotten their insurance and everything to make them pay for it then as you leave rip off their mirrors

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Today I went to three places, the grocery store, gas station, and the bank. I parked away from everyone else or there was no one else there. At the grocery store I parked way out like normal then here comes a minivan flying in about 2 inches away from my car as I'm trying to get out. I am barely able to get my door open enough to get out. Then at the gas station I was the only one there and since the gas cap is on the passenger side I have to pull in opposite of everyone else. What does some lady have to do, pull right up in front of me. There were plenty of other pumps open. Then at the bank I pulled in so someone wouldn't have to be next to me, but some truck decided they needed to be right next to me so they could barely open their door. Once again there were plenty of other spaces open, but they had to be right next to me. I'm just going to stay home for the rest of the day.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Re: Retarded people in parking lots!!!!

that would have burned me up, not worth the insurance
Old 06-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #17
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Good... That's what the biotch gets for laughing about it

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:53 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
People ate just idiots nowadays, that's why they should either make parking spots wider or make it legal to double park on parking lines.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Are*
+1

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Priceless
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar