The Head-Dress (Joke) - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
Region: Ohio
The Head-Dress (Joke)

The Head-Dress (Joke)

Barbara Walters was doing a documentary on the customs of American Indians. After a tour of a reservation they were on, she asked why the difference in the number of feathers in the head dresses.

She asked a brave who had one feather in his head-dress & his reply was, “Me have only one squaw, me only have one feather”.

She asked another brave, feeling the first fellow was only joking. This brave had four feathers in his head-dress. He replied, “Ugh, Me have four feathers because me sleep with four squaws”.

Still not convinced the number of feathers indicated the number of squaws involved, she decided to interview the Chief.

Now the Chief had a head-dress full of feathers, which, needless to say, amused Ms. Walters. She asked the Chief, “Why do you have so many feathers in your head-dress?”

The Chief proudly pounded his chest & said, “Me Chief, me screw-em all, Big, Small, Fat, Tall, me screw-em all”. Horrified, Ms. Walters stated, “You ought to be hung”. The Chief replied, “You damned right, me hung….Big like buffalo, long like snake.”

Ms. Walters cried, “You don’t have to be so damned hostile.” The Chief replied, “Hoss-style, Dog-style, Wolf-style, any style….me screw-em all.”

Tears in her eyes, Ms. Walters cried, “Oh Dear!” The Chief said, “No deer….butthole too high & suckers run too fast…. No screw-em deer”.
01 Mustang GT Vert
69 Mustang Grande
lagalaxy8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar