The Real MaTRiX Discussion "Spoilers Inside" - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-07-2003, 10:02 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
The Real MaTRiX Discussion "Spoilers Inside"

ok wtf. im not a nerd or anything but what the hell happened? i guess the war is over and thats that. what are the machines just gonna let people walk around on the surface of the planet?

i believe that there will be more movies. the purpose of the one was to destroy the matrix. the oracle in the forst movie says he has the gift(do do the matrixey ****) but hes not the one(the one to destroy the matrix) well the 3rd movie ends and the matrix still exists. neo is presumably dead(you see the machines take his body away, but where to?) Neo has died before in the matrix whats to say he is dead now? and why did it go from neo dying directly to the little indian girl? perhaps the is the next One? everybody is presuming that its a trilogy, when Star Wars used to be a trilogy, but george lucas has ended that with the prequels. maybe in the future the watchowski brothers will revisit the matrix in such movies like Matrix: Reborn, Matrix: Renissance, Matrix: Revisited and such. there are so many questoins that are left unanswered. how can neo's ability be used outside the matrix in the real world? how can a human be taken over by a program from inside the matrix? how come neo got his *** kicked so bad by smith if hes better?

i do know that neo gave himself (and his life) to the program smith and killed him from the inside, like before. but before (#1) he lived, so why did he die this time?

the Oracle program cannot be deleted. when all the smiths die you see her in the puddle, not neo(unless neo grew some boobies)

to me the whole movie was kinda a letdown. although what happened after the movie freaked me out. you know how the architect says to the oracle at the end of the movie "all the prople who want out will be let out of the matrix" well on the way out of the theatres one of the payphones ring, right as i walk by it. i let it ring twice before i decided to pick it up, and on the other end was the sound of the modems, like when i used to have dialup and you can listen to what the modem is hearing. yeah fked with my head.

so i have come to the conclusion that this is the matrix. we are living a dream world. i got nothing better to do so im just gonna play along. by the way me and neo have the same first name; thomas...........

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2003, 10:31 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

bwahaha

first, Neo realised how to kill Smith when he heard the Oracle talking through Smith. Remember the few lines Smith said and was confused? Neo realised that he and Smith were opposites, without there one was no other.

So he let Smith take over his body, and the machines unplugged Neo, thus, killing him while he was still inside the matrix. Since Neo/Smith died, they all died.

second, Neo had never been unplugged while he was still in the Matrix. This is presumably certain death. (I guess).

third, the little girl was born of two programs inside the matrix, so she is probably the next one.

The movie was very good. If you were expecting more fight scenes, then you weren't a fan of the story.

I think they wrapped up the story pretty good. They shot 2 and 3 at the same time so its not like there was a change in plans a few months later.

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2003, 10:33 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
ahhhhhhhhhh ok making more sense........ more replies.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2003, 11:11 PM   #4
Dom
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Send a message via AIM to Dom
So neo dies? Some dude in my first block said don't waste your money on it.
Old 11-08-2003, 12:33 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
i thought it was good. i loved the ending fights with zion and agent smith.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 08:56 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to tire
The thing that I don't understand is why the machines agree and actually uphold a peace agreement... If I had no real morals, even with AI, I'd let Neo kill Smith then screw over the rest of the humans in Zion and live happily ever after.

Even the Architect at the end said, "How long do you think this peace treaty will last?" in a disapproving way. He obviously know there will be war later on.

Was the Matrix reloaded? I think it was. Either that, or that city was rebooted because everyone was taken over by Smith.

The reason why Smith got to be so badass was because he took over the Oracle. I thought that was a given?
tire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 10:13 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
i want to see it!
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 10:50 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6PowerStang
The thing that I don't understand is why the machines agree and actually uphold a peace agreement... If I had no real morals, even with AI, I'd let Neo kill Smith then screw over the rest of the humans in Zion and live happily ever after.

Even the Architect at the end said, "How long do you think this peace treaty will last?" in a disapproving way. He obviously know there will be war later on.

Was the Matrix reloaded? I think it was. Either that, or that city was rebooted because everyone was taken over by Smith.

The reason why Smith got to be so badass was because he took over the Oracle. I thought that was a given?

1) The peace will last because the machines have a binary response to most things. They only know war or no war. They might be able to think but they are still machines programed by code. Until the humans provoke them again(what the architecht was hinting at) there will be peace.

2)I dont think that Neo died totally, he was connected to the machines somehow, and when he "died" at the end, they dragged him off. I think he is still alive somehow but incorporated to the matrix. He reset everything, thus causing the black cat, which means deja-vu or something in the code was changed

and dont listen to the kid in your first block.

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar