Mustang ricer - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #36
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
My 5.0 is hungry for some rice wanna drive that down this way??
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac
My 5.0 is hungry for some rice wanna drive that down this way??
Lmao
Old 07-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #38
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

Lmao
He's been on a diet lately because we don't have a lot around here.. I might Need to take her to the big city to feed. Haha
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Mustang ricer

UPDATE: So when brandon came into work today he said that he sold that wing over the weekend! Sold it to some asian guy with a beamer...man im gonna have to keep my camera ready for that one! If youre reading this brandon i apologize for being harsh, but hey, think of it as an intervention. This is a safe place. We only want what's best for you and your mustang!
Old 07-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #40
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

That's cold blooded.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
That's cold blooded.
What is??
Old 07-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #42
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Your intervention. Lol, the wing was eh, not my taste. But the threads down right scoundrel!
Name:   image-956070591.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  37.8 KB
Old 07-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Your intervention. Lol, the wing was eh, not my taste. But the threads down right scoundrel!Attachment 59270
Ohh i see! Yea so he left a note for me in my work area this morning! Haha! He was not so happy. I thought it was funny but i never intended it to go this far!
Well at least he sold the wing and Im proud of him for owning a mustang instead of a civic. Not that civics are bad by any means, i just have a special place in my heart for mustangs!
Old 07-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Bullying is so underrated. They need to stop this whole anti-bullying movement, it has it's place in social development. You see, bullying weeds out socially undesireable behavior. Everyone ganged up and said how crappy the car looked, citing the wing as the worst part, he instantly took it off and got rid of it. Let's keep going until the rest of the crap is off the car.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #45
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11
Bullying is so underrated. They need to stop this whole anti-bullying movement, it has it's place in social development. You see, bullying weeds out socially undesireable behavior. Everyone ganged up and said how crappy the car looked, citing the wing as the worst part, he instantly took it off and got rid of it. Let's keep going until the rest of the crap is off the car.
Now that's funny right there.. Lol he could at least paint it so it matched..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 07-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #46
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Honestly, I woulda rocked it harder if anyone gave me crap about something I did to my car. But that's just because of my shinning "**** you, I'll do what I want" personality.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Honestly, I woulda rocked it harder if anyone gave me crap about something I did to my car. But that's just because of my shinning "**** you, I'll do what I want" personality.
+99999999

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
Old 07-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
+99236281936292
Old 07-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #49
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

+999999999867-5309eine865466779
Old 07-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #50
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
darn it. why didnt i see this thread earlier!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #51
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Yup, the fun is already winding down.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #52
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
This is great!
Old 07-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #53
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
This is great!
you missed it to!?!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Wow, when i first put up the pictures i knew i shouldnt. It was so wrong but felt so right. I thought, "ahh he wont see this. I'll have a good chuckle and the thread will disappear". Hmm, its still going...but alas, i have learned some valuable lessons over the past few days. Such as, don't judge a car by its splitter. And, the measure of a man may or may not be equal to the height of his wing/spoiler. So when all is said and done i guess we all got something out of this. Learning to have an open heart to your fellow man and respect his different views. To know where your own error may lie and when or when not to share your experience and opinions. And most importantly the wing is gone so i can now sleep in peace. Tho i admit, i will miss the heart-warming laughter it provided as i walked through the employee parking lot.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Way to be a man bro!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11
Completely disagree on a fundamental level. Bullying is disgraceful. Posting an opinion is one thing, Harassing is another all together. The anti bullying movement is important. I'm all for tasteful modification but I'm never going to go after someone for their preference.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #57
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBeyond
Wow, when i first put up the pictures i knew i shouldnt. It was so wrong but felt so right. I thought, "ahh he wont see this. I'll have a good chuckle and the thread will disappear". Hmm, its still going...but alas, i have learned some valuable lessons over the past few days. Such as, don't judge a car by its splitter. And, the measure of a man may or may not be equal to the height of his wing/spoiler. So when all is said and done i guess we all got something out of this. Learning to have an open heart to your fellow man and respect his different views. To know where your own error may lie and when or when not to share your experience and opinions. And most importantly the wing is gone so i can now sleep in peace. Tho i admit, i will miss the heart-warming laughter it provided as i walked through the employee parking lot.
doesnt matter if it disappears now as he has already seen it. but its in our human nature to enjoy others suffer, its pretty sad but reality. and im not gonna lye, i gotta kick out of it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict
Way to be a man bro!
+1
Old 07-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #58
Road Trip!

That is terrible looking! What a shame to the mustang. I wouldn't Drive that if someone gave it to me for free and I didn't have a car.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

So did he put the aluminum spoiler on that he said he was wanting to put on it? Cause that's as ricer as the last spoiler
Old 07-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNassty
So did he put the aluminum spoiler on that he said he was wanting to put on it? Cause that's as ricer as the last spoiler
Naw he just put the stock one back on.
Old 07-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I love it when a thread comes together. The A Team.
"The true test of a leader is whether his followers will adhere to his cause from their own volition, enduring the most arduous hardships without being forced to do so, and remaining steadfast in the moments of greatest peril."

Xenophon
Old 07-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

Completely disagree on a fundamental level. Bullying is disgraceful. Posting an opinion is one thing, Harassing is another all together. The anti bullying movement is important. I'm all for tasteful modification but I'm never going to go after someone for their preference.
All hes saying is bullying helped make the world a better place. Now his awful mustang is just ugly. 2 less people a day will laugh at him and his chances of getting a girl to look at him went up to 3%. Plus now that wing is where it belongs, on an asians import. Great job ME great job.
Old 07-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Ive created a monster.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens5

All hes saying is bullying helped make the world a better place. Now his awful mustang is just ugly. 2 less people a day will laugh at him and his chances of getting a girl to look at him went up to 3%. Plus now that wing is where it belongs, on an asians import. Great job ME great job.
I agree. A chick sees that wing he's cock blocked himself
Old 07-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #65
Road Trip!

I think I found the guy he sold it to...
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens5

What a completely backwards and disgusting viewpoint. I'm all for peer responses evoking change, but when someone invokes a mean spirited action directed at another I have to draw the line. Bullying is dangerous and I hate to be the one to disrupt a good time but its just total ******* behavior. Its pretty sad when people say they were just joking around when the authorities ask what caused the guy to hurt himself.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

What a completely backwards and disgusting viewpoint. I'm all for peer responses evoking change, but when someone invokes a mean spirited action directed at another I have to draw the line. Bullying is dangerous and I hate to be the one to disrupt a good time but its just total ******* behavior. Its pretty sad when people say they were just joking around when the authorities ask what caused the guy to hurt himself.
+100000
Old 07-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #68
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Okay everyone needs to calm down.. Yes the car was ugly.. Did people need to take it as far as they did no.. But still people have there opinions.. It's not that big of a deal.. He sold it got some extra cash.. He woulda kept it if he actually liked it. And trust me if people didn't like something on my car I would want to know and if it was that ba I would want them to give me **** till I changed it..
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 07-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #69
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

This thread reminds me of the SupraStang! But more importantly, the owner! That kid had spunk! He didn't give a rats *** what anyone thought about his spoiler. Matter of fact all the negativity other forum members fed him just made him love it more. Too bad he doesn't still frequent the forum anymore.

suprastang SWAG
Old 07-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
This thread reminds me of the SupraStang! But more importantly, the owner! That kid had spunk! He didn't give a rats *** what anyone thought about his spoiler. Matter of fact all the negativity other forum members fed him just made him love it more. Too bad he doesn't still frequent the forum anymore.

suprastang SWAG
Haha just read thru that pretty funny. Idk his car his money. I personally don't like it but if someone else doesn't either then tell em and leave it at that. Don't Harass em!!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar