Mustang ricer - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #36
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
My 5.0 is hungry for some rice wanna drive that down this way??
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac
My 5.0 is hungry for some rice wanna drive that down this way??
Lmao
FordAddict is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #38
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict

Lmao
He's been on a diet lately because we don't have a lot around here.. I might Need to take her to the big city to feed. Haha
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-16-2012, 01:23 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
CaptainBeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 57
Re: Mustang ricer

UPDATE: So when brandon came into work today he said that he sold that wing over the weekend! Sold it to some asian guy with a beamer...man im gonna have to keep my camera ready for that one! If youre reading this brandon i apologize for being harsh, but hey, think of it as an intervention. This is a safe place. We only want what's best for you and your mustang!
__________________
Life's a garden, dig it
CaptainBeyond is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #40
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
That's cold blooded.
primer2tone is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
CaptainBeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 57
Re: Mustang ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
That's cold blooded.
What is??
__________________
Life's a garden, dig it
CaptainBeyond is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #42
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Your intervention. Lol, the wing was eh, not my taste. But the threads down right scoundrel!
Name:   image-956070591.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  37.8 KB
primer2tone is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
CaptainBeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 57
Re: Mustang ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Your intervention. Lol, the wing was eh, not my taste. But the threads down right scoundrel!Attachment 59270
Ohh i see! Yea so he left a note for me in my work area this morning! Haha! He was not so happy. I thought it was funny but i never intended it to go this far!
Well at least he sold the wing and Im proud of him for owning a mustang instead of a civic. Not that civics are bad by any means, i just have a special place in my heart for mustangs!
__________________
Life's a garden, dig it
CaptainBeyond is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:18 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red Stallion 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 478
Bullying is so underrated. They need to stop this whole anti-bullying movement, it has it's place in social development. You see, bullying weeds out socially undesireable behavior. Everyone ganged up and said how crappy the car looked, citing the wing as the worst part, he instantly took it off and got rid of it. Let's keep going until the rest of the crap is off the car.
Red Stallion 11 is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:36 PM   #45
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11
Bullying is so underrated. They need to stop this whole anti-bullying movement, it has it's place in social development. You see, bullying weeds out socially undesireable behavior. Everyone ganged up and said how crappy the car looked, citing the wing as the worst part, he instantly took it off and got rid of it. Let's keep going until the rest of the crap is off the car.
Now that's funny right there.. Lol he could at least paint it so it matched..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #46
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Honestly, I woulda rocked it harder if anyone gave me crap about something I did to my car. But that's just because of my shinning "**** you, I'll do what I want" personality.
primer2tone is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Honestly, I woulda rocked it harder if anyone gave me crap about something I did to my car. But that's just because of my shinning "**** you, I'll do what I want" personality.
+99999999
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Yellow50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: New York
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Honestly, I woulda rocked it harder if anyone gave me crap about something I did to my car. But that's just because of my shinning "**** you, I'll do what I want" personality.
+99236281936292
Yellow50 is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 04:55 PM   #49
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
+999999999867-5309eine865466779
primer2tone is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #50
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
darn it. why didnt i see this thread earlier!
dreamstang is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 04:59 PM   #51
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Yup, the fun is already winding down.
primer2tone is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #52
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
This is great!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #53
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
This is great!
you missed it to!?!
dreamstang is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 08:58 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
CaptainBeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 57
Re: Mustang ricer

Wow, when i first put up the pictures i knew i shouldnt. It was so wrong but felt so right. I thought, "ahh he wont see this. I'll have a good chuckle and the thread will disappear". Hmm, its still going...but alas, i have learned some valuable lessons over the past few days. Such as, don't judge a car by its splitter. And, the measure of a man may or may not be equal to the height of his wing/spoiler. So when all is said and done i guess we all got something out of this. Learning to have an open heart to your fellow man and respect his different views. To know where your own error may lie and when or when not to share your experience and opinions. And most importantly the wing is gone so i can now sleep in peace. Tho i admit, i will miss the heart-warming laughter it provided as i walked through the employee parking lot.
__________________
Life's a garden, dig it
CaptainBeyond is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
FordAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 776
Way to be a man bro!
FordAddict is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Stallion 11
Bullying is so underrated. They need to stop this whole anti-bullying movement, it has it's place in social development. You see, bullying weeds out socially undesireable behavior. Everyone ganged up and said how crappy the car looked, citing the wing as the worst part, he instantly took it off and got rid of it. Let's keep going until the rest of the crap is off the car.
Completely disagree on a fundamental level. Bullying is disgraceful. Posting an opinion is one thing, Harassing is another all together. The anti bullying movement is important. I'm all for tasteful modification but I'm never going to go after someone for their preference.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 09:08 PM   #57
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBeyond
Wow, when i first put up the pictures i knew i shouldnt. It was so wrong but felt so right. I thought, "ahh he wont see this. I'll have a good chuckle and the thread will disappear". Hmm, its still going...but alas, i have learned some valuable lessons over the past few days. Such as, don't judge a car by its splitter. And, the measure of a man may or may not be equal to the height of his wing/spoiler. So when all is said and done i guess we all got something out of this. Learning to have an open heart to your fellow man and respect his different views. To know where your own error may lie and when or when not to share your experience and opinions. And most importantly the wing is gone so i can now sleep in peace. Tho i admit, i will miss the heart-warming laughter it provided as i walked through the employee parking lot.
doesnt matter if it disappears now as he has already seen it. but its in our human nature to enjoy others suffer, its pretty sad but reality. and im not gonna lye, i gotta kick out of it.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordAddict
Way to be a man bro!
+1
dreamstang is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 10:13 PM   #58
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Canada
Posts: 389
That is terrible looking! What a shame to the mustang. I wouldn't Drive that if someone gave it to me for free and I didn't have a car.
2011gt85 is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
McNassty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 600
So did he put the aluminum spoiler on that he said he was wanting to put on it? Cause that's as ricer as the last spoiler
McNassty is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 10:31 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
CaptainBeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNassty
So did he put the aluminum spoiler on that he said he was wanting to put on it? Cause that's as ricer as the last spoiler
Naw he just put the stock one back on.
__________________
Life's a garden, dig it
CaptainBeyond is offline  
Old 07-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
maltesefalcon19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 26
I love it when a thread comes together. The A Team.
__________________
"The true test of a leader is whether his followers will adhere to his cause from their own volition, enduring the most arduous hardships without being forced to do so, and remaining steadfast in the moments of greatest peril."

Xenophon
maltesefalcon19 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 01:24 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular
 
Edens5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 361
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

Completely disagree on a fundamental level. Bullying is disgraceful. Posting an opinion is one thing, Harassing is another all together. The anti bullying movement is important. I'm all for tasteful modification but I'm never going to go after someone for their preference.
All hes saying is bullying helped make the world a better place. Now his awful mustang is just ugly. 2 less people a day will laugh at him and his chances of getting a girl to look at him went up to 3%. Plus now that wing is where it belongs, on an asians import. Great job ME great job.
Edens5 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
CaptainBeyond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 57
Ive created a monster.
__________________
Life's a garden, dig it
CaptainBeyond is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Red Stallion 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens5

All hes saying is bullying helped make the world a better place. Now his awful mustang is just ugly. 2 less people a day will laugh at him and his chances of getting a girl to look at him went up to 3%. Plus now that wing is where it belongs, on an asians import. Great job ME great job.
I agree. A chick sees that wing he's cock blocked himself
Red Stallion 11 is offline  
Old 07-17-2012, 10:41 PM   #65
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 1,684
I think I found the guy he sold it to...
Attached Images
 
Mikeyt03 is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 04:38 AM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
DaBluedude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Region: Canada
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edens5

All hes saying is bullying helped make the world a better place. Now his awful mustang is just ugly. 2 less people a day will laugh at him and his chances of getting a girl to look at him went up to 3%. Plus now that wing is where it belongs, on an asians import. Great job ME great job.
What a completely backwards and disgusting viewpoint. I'm all for peer responses evoking change, but when someone invokes a mean spirited action directed at another I have to draw the line. Bullying is dangerous and I hate to be the one to disrupt a good time but its just total ******* behavior. Its pretty sad when people say they were just joking around when the authorities ask what caused the guy to hurt himself.
__________________
2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
2000_gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBluedude

What a completely backwards and disgusting viewpoint. I'm all for peer responses evoking change, but when someone invokes a mean spirited action directed at another I have to draw the line. Bullying is dangerous and I hate to be the one to disrupt a good time but its just total ******* behavior. Its pretty sad when people say they were just joking around when the authorities ask what caused the guy to hurt himself.
+100000
2000_gt is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #68
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Okay everyone needs to calm down.. Yes the car was ugly.. Did people need to take it as far as they did no.. But still people have there opinions.. It's not that big of a deal.. He sold it got some extra cash.. He woulda kept it if he actually liked it. And trust me if people didn't like something on my car I would want to know and if it was that ba I would want them to give me **** till I changed it..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #69
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
This thread reminds me of the SupraStang! But more importantly, the owner! That kid had spunk! He didn't give a rats *** what anyone thought about his spoiler. Matter of fact all the negativity other forum members fed him just made him love it more. Too bad he doesn't still frequent the forum anymore.

suprastang SWAG
primer2tone is offline  
Old 07-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rcary's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Antonio
Region: Texas
Posts: 274
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
This thread reminds me of the SupraStang! But more importantly, the owner! That kid had spunk! He didn't give a rats *** what anyone thought about his spoiler. Matter of fact all the negativity other forum members fed him just made him love it more. Too bad he doesn't still frequent the forum anymore.

suprastang SWAG
Haha just read thru that pretty funny. Idk his car his money. I personally don't like it but if someone else doesn't either then tell em and leave it at that. Don't Harass em!!
Rcary is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:51 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.