Another Colorado Massacre - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-22-2012, 02:17 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I think they should harvest his organs and give them to people on the organ transplant list; gets rid of him and saves others. I would hope if when in jail, the inmates would give him daily shower treatments for hurting women and kids, even most of them don't stand for that s***.
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Another Colorado Massacre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockish302 View Post
There is nothing wrong with wishing he gets the death penalty if it were up to me f*** arresting him waste his @$$. I am a old school guy and if it were up to me the prisons would be alot less crowded because all the murderers would not be in prison they will be dead and no damn lethal injection or gas chamber I mean wood chipper on slow feet first just to make them suffer ain't no one going to do stupid $#!+ like this when they know thats your punishment and it cost 50k to keep some one in prison for a year I don't want my tax dollars to help pay for a POS like this to have his meals 3 times a day let all those wastes of lifes die.
i def agree with you man, I hate to think of my tax dollars paying for someone like this. Or bring them over here where I am, drop them off in the middle of No where with nothing to survive on.
southernstang00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:03 AM   #38
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
I hate the media. Why is this guys name and face on every station? When other low life piece of **** dirtbags like that guy see this they treat him like some suicidal martyr who was a nobody but now has the attention of the world. They think he's a hero and all this coverage encourages others to be like him.

He shouldn't get any coverage. He shouldn't get to tell his story. He should get a cold dark cell 24 hours a day until his execution. It hurts to say it buy some people don't deserve the freedom that so many others have died for.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2012, 03:56 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
I hate the media. Why is this guys name and face on every station? When other low life piece of **** dirtbags like that guy see this they treat him like some suicidal martyr who was a nobody but now has the attention of the world. They think he's a hero and all this coverage encourages others to be like him.

He shouldn't get any coverage. He shouldn't get to tell his story. He should get a cold dark cell 24 hours a day until his execution. It hurts to say it buy some people don't deserve the freedom that so many others have died for.
Well said, I saw a fallen Marine come in the other day and no new media on that but this Dirt bag is getting so much attention. Thats why I was upset the other day because this guy gave up his freedom for some dirt bag to get his face put on every news channel. The whole story of how this guy did what he did and how just gave the whole world a idea of how to carry out things like this in different areas, not going to go into too many details but if you want to know message me. People say they are afraid to go to the movies because of this, I wont happen again its other places that it might happen at so thats why when I get home im getting my permit and god for bid it happens in the place in at the time. I hope it doesnt but you should never let your guard down, I dont even when Im not in a hostile environment.
Old 07-22-2012, 04:35 AM   #40
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Exactly why I have a license to conceal carry. I'm even packing at Church. It's sad it's come to this but I look at everyone as a threat. Nobody will try to harm my friends and family with me getting a few shots off.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #41
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

+1 ^well said^
Old 07-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Exactly why I have a license to conceal carry. I'm even packing at Church. It's sad it's come to this but I look at everyone as a threat. Nobody will try to harm my friends and family with me getting a few shots off.
I def agree man and when I was home and we went out people always said that I was too serious because I was always looking around.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #43
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstang00

I def agree man and when I was home and we went out people always said that I was too serious because I was always looking around.
That's what I used to say to my buddies that were armed all the time. I would tell them that they were looking for a reason to draw down on someone and end up getting themselves killed. But after finding myself in situations where being armed would have kept me safe.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
That's what I used to say to my buddies that were armed all the time. I would tell them that they were looking for a reason to draw down on someone and end up getting themselves killed. But after finding myself in situations where being armed would have kept me safe.
wow thats crazy well I def will be on the look out now, esp in certain places that there are alot of people. I do beleave thats the first thing im doing soon as I get home, getting my permit.
Old 07-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

This is going to be the reason why the dumb*** gov is trying to make it harder for ppl to get guns. I wont be surprise if they had something to do with this.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:31 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin View Post
This is going to be the reason why the dumb*** gov is trying to make it harder for ppl to get guns. I wont be surprise if they had something to do with this.
So you think the Gov had something to do with this is pretty much what you are saying?
Old 07-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

I know it sounds crazy but look up a guy name alex jones he makes great points.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:00 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_Ja...alse_flag.html

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

this is for everyone who believes everything they read on the net!
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin View Post
I know it sounds crazy but look up a guy name alex jones he makes great points.
I watched a few mins of his show and I stopped because that dude is a idiot. He is no better then those people that think the Gov was behide
Sept 11, 2001. What happen fri night was all planned by that dude, and what for reason they havent said. The gov had nothing to do with setting up a person to shoot innocent people watching a movie to push for stronger gun laws and such, cmon. Im not going to get on my soap box about this because people will think what they want but the facts show this dude setup and planned it out with maybe the help of someone else. The signs were there that this guy was about to do something bad but it was over looked and noone said about it starting with the school. He was a smart person in Med school and he just all of a sudden drops out? Thats a red flag......like law enforcement said its the lone wolf innocents like this they are afraid of. Like I said above the new media like to walk about the what IF's instead of the true facts.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

this is for everyone who believes everything they read on the net!
I so glad you posted this, this right here shows you they PEOPLE MAKE crap up when they dont know the facts. For one, the gas mask isnt military equipment nor does out MP swat team have black clothing. The helment or vest is nothing we use nor were the weapons he had on him. We dont use AR15's or glocks, hell swat doesnt even use AR's they use m4's. Who ever did the article I will punch them in the face for assuming stuff they dont know. I like how the article says its hard for civi's to get this gear, um no its not, you get all of that gear he had online at rangerjoes or uscav.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #50
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Well said southernstang00

It would be nice if our news was just that, news. All the media cares about is getting more viewers, topics or accuracy be damned. There are also too many people that don't use their common sense when they see something on the tube or hear it on the radio.
Old 07-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure

It would be nice if our news was just that, news. All the media cares about is getting more viewers, topics or accuracy be damned. There are also too many people that don't use their common sense when they see something on the tube or hear it on the radio.
That's why the news blows, they wont get my view
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:08 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post

Thanks, if I dont see it then I dont beleave it unless its within sensable reasoning. The news people over here at even worse then over there, if you arent in the middle of the S*** then dont talk it. Heard that from a Marine that I was helping out the other day....
Old 07-22-2012, 02:28 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstang00

I watched a few mins of his show and I stopped because that dude is a idiot. He is no better then those people that think the Gov was behide
Sept 11, 2001. What happen fri night was all planned by that dude, and what for reason they havent said. The gov had nothing to do with setting up a person to shoot innocent people watching a movie to push for stronger gun laws and such, cmon. Im not going to get on my soap box about this because people will think what they want but the facts show this dude setup and planned it out with maybe the help of someone else. The signs were there that this guy was about to do something bad but it was over looked and noone said about it starting with the school. He was a smart person in Med school and he just all of a sudden drops out? Thats a red flag......like law enforcement said its the lone wolf innocents like this they are afraid of. Like I said above the new media like to walk about the what IF's instead of the true facts.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

I so glad you posted this, this right here shows you they PEOPLE MAKE crap up when they dont know the facts. For one, the gas mask isnt military equipment nor does out MP swat team have black clothing. The helment or vest is nothing we use nor were the weapons he had on him. We dont use AR15's or glocks, hell swat doesnt even use AR's they use m4's. Who ever did the article I will punch them in the face for assuming stuff they dont know. I like how the article says its hard for civi's to get this gear, um no its not, you get all of that gear he had online at rangerjoes or uscav.
I don't agree that the gov Is behind this per say but I do think that the gov is behind more than we can even imagine.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:55 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
I don't agree that the gov Is behind this per say but I do think that the gov is behind more than we can even imagine.
Yes, I agree with you on the last part because well I work for them and I know certain stuff I can't talk about or willing for matter of fact. But our gov isnt behide the killing of innocent people, esp kids. If they were then they would be no better then the people we are fighting over here...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar