What are you doing right now? - Page 98 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #3396
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

I cried at that scene, I still tear up everytime, it'sokayitsokay *rocks self* lol it looked just like my old one
Yea I can't look when it happens!! & a tear just rolls down my cheek! Haha. Worst part of the movie!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Man f'ck fast and furious for that .... Lol they made mustangs look weak
Lmao. I know right!!! I was like nooooooo when I 1st saw the movie!!!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-24-2013, 04:30 PM   #3397
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Watching 2 fast 2 furious! That red mustang that got smashed made me tear up! Haha.
I wish for once Toretto rode a Mustang!
My68mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 04:37 PM   #3398
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Watching 2 fast 2 furious! That red mustang that got smashed made me tear up! Haha.
Same here the new one coming out has some mustangs in it to
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-24-2013, 04:47 PM   #3399
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68mustang View Post

I wish for once Toretto rode a Mustang!
I know if he's the beat at racing he should have the beat car ever made! haha. He better have a 5.0 in the new movie coming out! Haha.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003 View Post

Same here the new one coming out has some mustangs in it to
There better be! Haha.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:05 PM   #3400
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Man f'ck fast and furious for that .... Lol they made mustangs look weak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

Yea I can't look when it happens!! & a tear just rolls down my cheek! Haha. Worst part of the movie!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------



Lmao. I know right!!! I was like nooooooo when I 1st saw the movie!!!
They did use a first gen mustang chassis in the 3rd movie Tokyo drift! However they did put some crap Japanese motor in it lol

Oh and in the fourth there was a beautiful screaming yellow S197
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #3401
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Arizona
Posts: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post

I know if he's the beat at racing he should have the beat car ever made! haha. He better have a 5.0 in the new movie coming out! Haha.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------



There better be! Haha.
Yeah he better!!!
My68mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:00 AM   #3402
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post

They did use a first gen mustang chassis in the 3rd movie Tokyo drift! However they did put some crap Japanese motor in it lol

Oh and in the fourth there was a beautiful screaming yellow S197
We need more!! Haha.
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:31 AM   #3403
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Woke up hella early to make my wife cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:59 AM   #3404
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post
Woke up hella early to make my wife cinnamon rolls and bacon for breakfast
Awww how sweet.must be nice.I miss those days.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 AM   #3405
Registered Member
Regular
 
GreenBean 1809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Troy, ohio
Region: Ohio
Posts: 204
Scraping 6 inches of snow off of my mustang... Effin ohio weather.
GreenBean 1809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:33 AM   #3406
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean 1809 View Post
Scraping 6 inches of snow off of my mustang... Effin ohio weather.
Keep diggin there's treasure underneath ha ha
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #3407
Registered Member
Regular
 
GreenBean 1809's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Troy, ohio
Region: Ohio
Posts: 204
Lol leave it to ohio to have a blizzard in spring the year i buy a mustang. It was all good once i got to the highway. Just want one day without precipitation so i can rly get on it.
GreenBean 1809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #3408
Registered Member
Regular
 
GTdevildriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 220
Tirelessly working on the melodies and harmonies for the song I'm recording in the studio next month. Be on the lookout for it.
__________________
I Could ****ing Care Less.
GTdevildriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:13 PM   #3409
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
Just got my moms car unstuck from 13 inches of snow....
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #3410
Registered Member
Regular
 
Oh2freshstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Region: California
Posts: 2,604
Icing my knees after some good hooping!
__________________
-2012 Mustang 5.0- Stock (for now)
-2013 Mustang 3.7 (SOLD)- Best 1/8: 9.057 @ 80.67mph
Oh2freshstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:34 PM   #3411
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
My car was a hell of a lot easier to get unstuck... Must be because its a rear wheel drive
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:58 PM   #3412
Registered Member
Regular
 
Deibo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Killeen
Region: Texas
Posts: 32
Feeling sorry and laughing at one of my soldier's car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2417646134.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	565.6 KB
ID:	98350   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-728374662.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	537.7 KB
ID:	98351  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1046088732.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	625.6 KB
ID:	98352  
Deibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:14 PM   #3413
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deibo View Post
Feeling sorry and laughing at one of my soldier's car.
What happened?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deibo View Post
Feeling sorry and laughing at one of my soldier's car.
He should get an article 15 for messing up that stang
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #3414
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post

What happened?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------



He should get an article 15 for messing up that stang
Lol damn man look like he had a fight with gravedigger

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Does that gray car in the last pic even have an engine LMFAO
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #3415
Registered Member
Regular
 
Robbiemustang96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black8thElement View Post

Lol damn man look like he had a fight with gravedigger

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Does that gray car in the last pic even have an engine LMFAO
Doesnt look like it lol
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:12 PM   #3416
Registered Member
Regular
 
Black8thElement's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,117
Watching the news and a reporter say and I quote "the one thing not to do is set a cops car on fire, it could lead to alot of trouble" .... no f'n duh said Obvious Prime
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #3417
Registered Member
Regular
 
Deibo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Killeen
Region: Texas
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post

What happened?

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 PM ----------



He should get an article 15 for messing up that stang
He was backing out and didn't pay attention to a truck. Knocked his bumper clean off. I was already mad for how he treat his stang. Junk everywhere in the car. Then this happened. I feel like I should take it from him. Lol
Deibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:03 PM   #3418
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
I think people are scared of dirt so I decided to paint my Intake thats in the classifieds.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130325_190318.png
Views:	48
Size:	353.6 KB
ID:	98393  
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:08 PM   #3419
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post
I think people are scared of dirt so I decided to paint my Intake thats in the classifieds.
Today's generation, which is prominent here on ME doesn't really know much if anything about carbs or distributors.. Sucks these things have become lost in tech.. And points lets not forget points lol
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #3420
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

Today's generation, which is prominent here on ME doesn't really know much if anything about carbs or distributors.. Sucks these things have become lost in tech.. And points lets not forget points lol
Lol. My old ford truck I used to keep a book of matches with me. They are perfect thickness to set the points. Lol

Anyways I am desperate. I have resorted to selling my ps3 so I can fund a valve spring purchase.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #3421
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post

Lol. My old ford truck I used to keep a book of matches with me. They are perfect thickness to set the points. Lol

Anyways I am desperate. I have resorted to selling my ps3 so I can fund a valve spring purchase.
The new playstation will be out by Christmas from what I hear.. Are you having an issue with your current set up? They are floating?
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:23 PM   #3422
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

The new playstation will be out by Christmas from what I hear.. Are you having an issue with your current set up? They are floating?
I have a thread in the fox section. What happened is I ordered a custom ground cam from ed curtis. Well he just sent me my spec sheet the other day and its .617 lift. The trickflow springs I have are only good tl .540 . So now I need some heavy duty *** springs to handle that beast. Lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #3423
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post

I have a thread in the fox section. What happened is I ordered a custom ground cam from ed curtis. Well he just sent me my spec sheet the other day and its .617 lift. The trickflow springs I have are only good tl .540 . So now I need some heavy duty *** springs to handle that beast. Lol
Oh wow! At least nothing is broken lol
How are the right springs going to run ya?
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:29 PM   #3424
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

Oh wow! At least nothing is broken lol
How are the right springs going to run ya?
I havent even recieved the cam yet. I am just trying to get everything I need before the cam comes so I can get this beast ready. I am waiting on a reply from ed right now. So I dont know the exact price he want. But I have been seeing equivalents for around 200 with hardened locks and retainers.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #3425
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post

I havent even recieved the cam yet. I am just trying to get everything I need before the cam comes so I can get this beast ready. I am waiting on a reply from ed right now. So I dont know the exact price he want. But I have been seeing equivalents for around 200 with hardened locks and retainers.
Ouch!! My bike engine needs rebuilding and I'm dreading it.. Stupid little issues = $$$$$$
And I'm planing on bumping the displacement 100cc so new sleeves etc are in order..
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #3426
Registered Member
Regular
 
alrefire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,713
Playing skyrim!!!!!
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #3427
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

Ouch!! My bike engine needs rebuilding and I'm dreading it.. Stupid little issues = $$$$$$
And I'm planing on bumping the displacement 100cc so new sleeves etc are in order..
Sounds like you got your work ahead of you. Im hoping someone know how to help me degree my cam properly. Cause I think it needs to be done exactly or its not gonna fit. I told him specifically I dont wanna change my rr or knotch my pistons. Then when I recieved my sheet I was like holy ****!!!! Lol I hope it fits...
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:48 PM   #3428
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Debating on if I should buy this used 1 piece drive shaft or not. Guy says only about 15,000 miles. Not damaged.
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:50 PM   #3429
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post

Sounds like you got your work ahead of you. Im hoping someone know how to help me degree my cam properly. Cause I think it needs to be done exactly or its not gonna fit. I told him specifically I dont wanna change my rr or knotch my pistons. Then when I recieved my sheet I was like holy ****!!!! Lol I hope it fits...
Ya when you said how much lift was like whoa lol

We're still having some cold *** days and nights, haven't even pulled the engine yet lol
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 06:54 PM   #3430
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t View Post

Ya when you said how much lift was like whoa lol

We're still having some cold *** days and nights, haven't even pulled the engine yet lol
Yeah im not sure if I have heard of anyone with a cam that big in a sbf. Lol but ed is suppose to be the best so we will see.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.