Car jokes. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #36
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Chevys a joke HAHHA
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2012, 08:46 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-399408812.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	370.8 KB
ID:	76478

Forgot I had this. Took this at Albertsons in downtown Baton Rouge a couple months back.
FAIL!!!!
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:47 PM   #38
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

Forgot I had this. Took this at Albertsons in downtown Baton Rouge a couple months back.
FAIL!!!!
Hopefully it was a she & she's saving up for the rest of the dough for the rest of the paint! Haha
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-17-2012, 08:49 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel

Hopefully it was a she & she's saving up for the rest of the dough for the rest of the paint! Haha
I was in my 300zx so I had no room to talk. Lol but this is just atrocious
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

Forgot I had this. Took this at Albertsons in downtown Baton Rouge a couple months back.
FAIL!!!!
So is it pink with white or white with pink? She shall be named the zebra ;]
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

So is it pink with white or white with pink? She shall be named the zebra ;]
I wanted to sit and wait to see who owned it but I had ICECREAM in the car lol
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

I wanted to sit and wait to see who owned it but I had ICECREAM in the car lol
Jaja, Aww should of sat there and ate it ;}
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch

Jaja, Aww should of sat there and ate it ;}
Lol
Has Arkansas plates too
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:25 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Dcobra31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Reston
Region: Virginia
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
Hopefully it was a she & she's saving up for the rest of the dough for the rest of the paint! Haha
He or she, it's all the same to me. That paint job sucks. lol
__________________

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:32 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31

He or she, it's all the same to me. That paint job sucks. lol
Lol one of the worst I have ever seen
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
What do you call a chevy at the top of a hill?


A miracle.
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:10 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
08SteedaQ350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 881
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-826936587.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	76642

I found this joke hiding in plain site on Facebook
08SteedaQ350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:11 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

I found this joke hiding in plain site on Facebook
Hahaha
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #49
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992
What do you call a chevy at the top of a hill?

A miracle.
I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

I found this joke hiding in plain site on Facebook
Haha that is a joke!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #50
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

I found this joke hiding in plain site on Facebook
Lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
Come on let's keep this going!
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:30 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
Chevy, like a rock, it is always weighing me down with repair bills.

Hannah- found this!

A blonde went to a mechanic when her newly purchased Corvette broke down.

That's a lovely car, says the mechanic. What seems to be the matter?

It just broke down!!

The mechanic got to work and 10 minutes later the engine was running perfect.

Thank goodness, she said. 'What was the matter?

Oh just crap in the carburetor, the mechanic replied.

Looking puzzled she asked, How many times a week do I have to do that?'

Lol Good one!..
So there was this blond that just got into a fender bender with her new car!.. She takes it to a body shop and the mechanic decides to have a bit of fun with her!.. So he tells her that she can easily repair the car her self if she just takes it home and waits for it to cool!.. Then he tells her to "blow really hard into the tailpipe and that will cause all the dents to pop out!.." So she takes the car home and does what the mechanic says!.. After a couple hours of blowing hard into the tail pipe her friend pulls up and asks her what she was doing!.. So the blonde explains to her friend what the mechanic told her to do, and that it doesn't seem to be working and she don't know why!.. Her friend looks at her and shakes her head in disbelief and says, "of course it's not working you idiot!!... You have to roll the windows up first!!!...."
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:37 PM   #53
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Bahahahahah
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #54
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Lol Good one!..
So there was this blond that just got into a fender bender with her new car!.. She takes it to a body shop and the mechanic decides to have a bit of fun with her!.. So he tells her that she can easily repair the car her self if she just takes it home and waits for it to cool!.. Then he tells her to "blow really hard into the tailpipe and that will cause all the dents to pop out!.." So she takes the car home and does what the mechanic says!.. After a couple hours of blowing hard into the tail pipe her friend pulls up and asks her what she was doing!.. So the blonde explains to her friend what the mechanic told her to do, and that it doesn't seem to be working and she don't know why!.. Her friend looks at her and shakes her head in disbelief and says, "of course it's not working you idiot!!... You have to roll the windows up first!!!...."
That's a good one!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #55
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Haha that's like us telling my cousin that she need to change her headlight fluid hahah priceless
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:42 PM   #56
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
Haha that's like us telling my cousin that she need to change her headlight fluid hahah priceless
Love the headlight fluid! But that craps expensive! Lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
Haha that's like us telling my cousin that she need to change her headlight fluid hahah priceless
Now lets be real!.. Headlight fluid is not needed!.. It's the blinker fluid that she needs to check!... Lol
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:48 PM   #58
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

Now lets be real!.. Headlight fluid is not needed!.. It's the blinker fluid that she needs to check!... Lol
Lmao! Yeah she fell for that one to haha I'm a dumb blonde and had to think about it but I know better! Lmao!
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #59
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Two car salesmen were sitting at the bar. One complained to the other, "Boy, business sucks. If I don't sell more cars this month, I'm going to lose my a#$!"

Too late - he noticed a beautiful blonde, sitting two stools away. Immediately, he offered apologies for his use of bad language.

"That's okay," the blonde replied, "I have a very similar problem ... If I don't sell more (of another word for a donkey) this month, I'm going to lose my car!"
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
Eturner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Michigan
Posts: 3,257
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
Two car salesmen were sitting at the bar. One complained to the other, "Boy, business sucks. If I don't sell more cars this month, I'm going to lose my a#$!"

Too late - he noticed a beautiful blonde, sitting two stools away. Immediately, he offered apologies for his use of bad language.

"That's okay," the blonde replied, "I have a very similar problem ... If I don't sell more (of another word for a donkey) this month, I'm going to lose my car!"
Lol
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #61
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
I went to a couple of car dealerships last week. First i went to Kia. Well nothing caught my eye, but the price was right.

Then I went to a Chevy dealer. I didn't really find anything I liked, but every car had a pair of shoes in the trunk.

At last I went to the Ford dealer. Well I see one that I like. The salesman does the once over with me, then he pops the trunk. Disappointed, I looked at the dealer and said: "Well, there's something missing."

The salesman looked puzzled and asked: "What?"

I said: "At the Chevy dealership, they had a new pair of shoes in the trunk of every car!"

Smiling the salesman said, "That's so you can walk home!"
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #62
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Best thread ever haha
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jgill1992's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Rolla
Region: Missouri
Posts: 1,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
Best thread ever haha
Yes it rocks!
__________________

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 PM   #64
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
I went to a couple of car dealerships last week. First i went to Kia. Well nothing caught my eye, but the price was right.

Then I went to a Chevy dealer. I didn't really find anything I liked, but every car had a pair of shoes in the trunk.

At last I went to the Ford dealer. Well I see one that I like. The salesman does the once over with me, then he pops the trunk. Disappointed, I looked at the dealer and said: "Well, there's something missing."

The salesman looked puzzled and asked: "What?"

I said: "At the Chevy dealership, they had a new pair of shoes in the trunk of every car!"

Smiling the salesman said, "That's so you can walk home!"
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
Best thread ever haha
+1,000,000
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #65
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
What's the difference between a blonde and a Porsche?
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
What's the difference between a blonde and a Porsche?
What
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #67
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
You don't lend the Porsche out to your friend.

(Not talking about you, Nick you were just the first person to post haha)
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #68
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Ok, ok I was full of it last night..

A new joke..

A cop pulled alongside a speeding car, he was shocked to see that the young lady, was knitting behind the wheel.

Realizing that she was oblivious to his flashing lights and siren, the cop yelled, "PULL OVER!" through his loud speaker.

The young lady yelled back, " NO IT'S A SCARF!"
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular
 
Poopyhead44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: garland
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 173
Man buys his wife a car she says I don't like it I want something that goes from 0 to 150 in 3 seconds so he went and got a scale and said stand on this
Poopyhead44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #70
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopyhead44
Man buys his wife a car she says I don't like it I want something that goes from 0 to 150 in 3 seconds so he went and got a scale and said stand on this
Oh that's a good one!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



10:55 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.