Guy got pulked over trying to race me - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Guy got pulked over trying to race me

O I was driving through town speed limit 35 I'm going 30 a nice new camaro SS with obviously exhaust and a LOT of cosmetic mods pulls beside me and starts reving up his exhaust and I just tried to ingnore him. Well he just goes WOT beside me (leaves some nice black marks) and just takes off. Well the gray dodge truck behind me suddenly turns on all his lights and siren and flys by me and pulled the guy over right before the stop light. I ended up waiting right beside them at the red light trying so hard not to laugh my *** off and the camaro guy was giving me a death stare the whole time lol.

Priceless

This is a reason not to street race! The guy right behind you might be a cop!!

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Sorry about all the spelling issues my damn ****ing piece of **** iPhone thinks it has to autocorrect every ****ing thing I ****ing say

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Send a message via Skype™ to johnofarch14
Lol!!! Good for him!!!
Old 08-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
That's great if he wanted a race I bet he could race the cop until he gets pitted
Saucywalnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #4
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Hahaha, stupid camaro

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
A grey dodge truck that's something new. And what an idiot I woulda been smiling ear to ear and just waved at him and took off nice and slow when the light turned so he could watch you
Timm04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Re: Guy got pulked over trying to race me

Man......you should have rolled your window down and snapped a picture for us that would have been priceless..lol
Old 08-07-2012, 11:38 PM   #7
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
A grey dodge truck that's something new. And what an idiot I woulda been smiling ear to ear and just waved at him and took off nice and slow when the light turned so he could watch you
I think my face would have broken from how big I would have been smiling if that happened to me.

HID end all thread
Old 08-08-2012, 12:04 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

It was pretty great.! Lol

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timm04
Yea I was supprised when those lights came on!

Old 08-08-2012, 06:08 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Haha. I'll keep my racing on the track... Most of the time. Just a headsup for Floridians out there, saw FHP using a Honda Accord the other day gunning people.
For fun: Window louvers, 15% tint, Raxiom tinted taillights, J&L Audio sub.
BenGT07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:33 AM   #10
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Hahaha, I would NOT have held my laughs in, I'm not that polite lol.

There's an azure blue mach1 around my town now that has at least one turbo if not twins, sounds like a beast, he tried to race me but I ended having to turn off the road and get on the interstate

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGT07
Haha. I'll keep my racing on the track... Most of the time. Just a headsup for Floridians out there, saw FHP using a Honda Accord the other day gunning people.
Cops are getting sneaky
Old 08-08-2012, 02:16 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucywalnuts

Cops are getting sneaky
Yes they are yesterday was driving home from my summer class and this cop was parked and when I passed he pulled out and followed me for about ten min bumper to bumper. Probly waiting for me to go just a tad over the speed limit to give me a ticket. After awhile I just pulled off the highway and took a different route. Idk it coulda just been me being paranoid though lol
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Priceless if u had gotten a picture but still funny as hell!!
tolly5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:23 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcary

Yes they are yesterday was driving home from my summer class and this cop was parked and when I passed he pulled out and followed me for about ten min bumper to bumper. Probly waiting for me to go just a tad over the speed limit to give me a ticket. After awhile I just pulled off the highway and took a different route. Idk it coulda just been me being paranoid though lol
They do that to me all the time. They ride your bumper hoping you'll try and speed up so they can't get you. One of the downsides of driving a car that stands out

Old 08-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

A little off topic, but do cops drive around in the left lane below the speed limit around you, because they do it all the time near me and I always pass them on the right.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:30 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:

Cop did that to me the other day and I wasnt speeding or anything. Sorry bud, Im not that stupid. And if hed tried any BS, Id show him my video of him tailgating me and the MFer could write himself his own ticket. Im the last person he needs to pull over in this town considering I seem to be the only person that knows how to use a stop sign, stoplight, blinker...
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Cop did that to me the other day and I wasnt speeding or anything. Sorry bud, Im not that stupid. And if hed tried any BS, Id show him my video of him tailgating me and the MFer could write himself his own ticket. Im the last person he needs to pull over in this town considering I seem to be the only person that knows how to use a stop sign, stoplight, blinker...
Yea nobody around here can drive ether. It's amazing the idiots who get on the road. And when the speed limit is 70 I'll go 70 and when some duck comes behind be with his brights on flipping me off wanting to go 80 well **** you I'm not pulling over in the slow lane behind a semi truck going 60 just so some ******* can break the law.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Dick* not duck lol

Old 08-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony

A little off topic, but do cops drive around in the left lane below the speed limit around you, because they do it all the time near me and I always pass them on the right.
I always see em in the middle of the highway going 5-10 under I'll pass em but make sure I don't go over the limit speed
Rcary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
The only good thing about the county i live in is that sheriffs don't have radar guns! And the camaro owner got what he deserved!
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992
O I was driving through town speed limit 35 I'm going 30 a nice new camaro SS with obviously exhaust and a LOT of cosmetic mods pulls beside me and starts reving up his exhaust and I just tried to ingnore him. Well he just goes WOT beside me (leaves some nice black marks) and just takes off. Well the gray dodge truck behind me suddenly turns on all his lights and siren and flys by me and pulled the guy over right before the stop light. I ended up waiting right beside them at the red light trying so hard not to laugh my *** off and the camaro guy was giving me a death stare the whole time lol.

Priceless

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Sorry about all the spelling issues my damn ****ing piece of **** iPhone thinks it has to autocorrect every ****ing thing I ****ing say
That's funny as heck I would have laughed my arse off
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 05:31 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Everytime I see this thread title, I think its about a guy getting puked over, lol
Old 08-10-2012, 05:59 AM   #22
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Lol

Old 08-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman
Everytime I see this thread title, I think its about a guy getting puked over, lol
Lol.. Yea me too
muse14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I swear to Jeebus I had a Prius try to race me yesterday. NO JOKE. 01Smoke is my witness. Lol. I couldn't stop laughing.
Forged Internals, Limited Slip Differential, 3:73s, Bama Tune, Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, Mach 1 Air Intake, 31 Spline Moser Axles.
98StangKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:21 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98StangKid View Post
I swear to Jeebus I had a Prius try to race me yesterday. NO JOKE. 01Smoke is my witness. Lol. I couldn't stop laughing.
Did you blow donuts around it during the race?
Old 08-12-2012, 10:49 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGT07
Thanks for the heads up. I had a buddy get pulled over by an unmarked charger only after he thought they were racing on the Turnpike. He thought he was winning until the charger got behind him and the lights came on lol.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Quote:

I really hate when they do that. Get all up on your butt like they want u to go faster or make one small error so they can pull u over. I was on a deserted road one night and this cop had no reason to be all up in my butt but he was for a good five minutes.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote:

Priceless

I'm so glad u still have your Stang so u can exp things like this! In my old Stang years ago this chick in a newer Stang tries to race me. I kid you not, I was ignoring her and when the light turned green she stepped on it and lost control hitting another car in the opposite lane. It was a bad crash but I didn't stop out of fear she might tell the cops we were racing although I def wasn't.
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:

They do that to me all the time. They ride your bumper hoping you'll try and speed up so they can't get you. One of the downsides of driving a car that stands out
That's when you don't wanna go over the speed limit you wait for something to happen and SLAM on your brakes so he hits you.... I would not in my Stang though haha
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I keep having cops ride my butt. It really had gotten bad since I got the tang. I normally find a place to pull off so as to get rid of them. I hate having them follow you just waiting for you to do something wrong.
Solomo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:33 PM   #30
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream

That's when you don't wanna go over the speed limit you wait for something to happen and SLAM on your brakes so he hits you.... I would not in my Stang though haha
If a cop was doing that to me I would try and find an excuse to do just that.

HID end all thread
Old 08-13-2012, 01:25 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Lol

Old 08-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Similar situation with my but in daylight. I was at a red light and a older sti pulled up and he looked over and nodded. I looked over and shook my head and pointed behind me because the car behind me was a cop. Well light turns green and the dude floors cop goes around me and pulls him over. Oh well I warned him haha
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:07 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
Similar situation with my but in daylight. I was at a red light and a older sti pulled up and he looked over and nodded. I looked over and shook my head and pointed behind me because the car behind me was a cop. Well light turns green and the dude floors cop goes around me and pulls him over. Oh well I warned him haha
Wow can't say he didn't know there was a cop there.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:41 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death
He was mad he probably thought you wanted to race xD
Scream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
If it was me, I would've tried something different: look him in the eye, and kinda pat my own head. That's the signal bikers use to warn their fellow riders that there's a cop up ahead, or somewhere nearby. (I got a cousin who rides a Triumph 276R.)

But I supposed that gesture might not apply to the STI guy unless he's ridden a bike before lol!

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar