my stang and stupid drivers. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
my stang and stupid drivers.

Am I the only one tired of stupid people who can't drive.ughhhhhh its like everywhere I go I get one.so I was going to the store today and I pulled into the parking lot and as soon as I did some stupid guy in a Honda pulls out in front of me then as soon as I turn the corner it happens again.people have no respect for other drivers and their cars.seems like every time I get in my stang I attract stupid drivers who wana pull out in front of me and do 30.they are going to turn me into an angry black women.lol.

Sorry for the rant.
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Hahah I feel ya!
NicholasP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I know exactly what you mean
Mustang936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2012, 02:36 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Re: my stang and stupid drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09 View Post
Am I the only one tired of stupid people who can't drive.ughhhhhh its like everywhere I go I get one.so I was going to the store today and I pulled into the parking lot and as soon as I did some stupid guy in a Honda pulls out in front of me then as soon as I turn the corner it happens again.people have no respect for other drivers and their cars.seems like every time I get in my stang I attract stupid drivers who wana pull out in front of me and do 30.they are going to turn me into an angry black women.lol.

Sorry for the rant.
i know what you mean being young doesn't help either.
especially this damn guy that i know that owns a honda crx, he won't leave me the eff alone.......
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:16 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona

Lol I have had a BMW, Acura, Honda, Toyota and Nissan, all sedan models come up and challenge me in some indirect way. Trying to cut me off, get in front of me ect. Never had this issue until I had a Mustang. On my motorcycle I assume no body sees me and this is how you have to drive to stay alive on a cycle. I am just shocked at the behavior of the some of the sedans and little cars. Ironically when I see a corvette, another stang, camaro or challenger, those drivers seem much more courteous and respectful.
psychosiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #6
Road Trip!

Region: New York
The one that really piss me off are the idiots that pull out in front of me when there is no other cars behind me. Really they need to dave the 2 seconds it would take me to go by them!!!
dobypaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:24 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastV6
The one that really piss me off are the idiots that pull out in front of me when there is no other cars behind me. Really they need to dave the 2 seconds it would take me to go by them!!!
That and then when they insist on NOT doing the speed limit
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

I live in a wealthy little town where people like to drive their Porches and Ferrari's super slow. I usually just blow by them. Aggressive driving = the way to go.

Seems like nobody knows how to drive, honestly. I'm almost hit at least once or twice weekly because people love to merge and not look, or cut me off.
ghst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas

I drive a bright *** yellow Mach 1 and still get cut off.
SR Performance Short Throw Shifter
Mezmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

One thing I really really hate is when I am going down the road, maybe doing the speed limit or a little over on a two lane road and someone will pull out directly in front of me and not in the other empty lane, and do like half the speed limit causing me to react quickly and go around them to keep from smashing into them. I almost think its on purpose sometimes. I'm starting to get ESP and the ability to look at a car a hundred feet away and know they are going to pull out in front of me.
Ucfknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:10 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ucfknight
One thing I really really hate is when I am going down the road, maybe doing the speed limit or a little over on a two lane road and someone will pull out directly in front of me and not in the other empty lane, and do like half the speed limit causing me to react quickly and go around them to keep from smashing into them. I almost think its on purpose sometimes. I'm starting to get ESP and the ability to look at a car a hundred feet away and know they are going to pull out in front of me.
And then they insist on taking 3 hrs to get up to the speed limit
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I live near a college town, and it's that time of year where all the kids come to school and absolutely none of them know how to drive! I was taking the moms to eat yesterday and the number of people who kept pulling out in front of me even mad her mad. I had to throw a couple revs at these idiots in a truck who were in the turning lane trying to cut across my lane. Traffic was stopped and i was trying to turn in the same spot, but i had the right of way. He just kept start and stop, i just got fed up with it and pulled in and made it known he pissed me off lol
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:29 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1shotkllz View Post
I live near a college town, and it's that time of year where all the kids come to school and absolutely none of them know how to drive! I was taking the moms to eat yesterday and the number of people who kept pulling out in front of me even mad her mad. I had to throw a couple revs at these idiots in a truck who were in the turning lane trying to cut across my lane. Traffic was stopped and i was trying to turn in the same spot, but i had the right of way. He just kept start and stop, i just got fed up with it and pulled in and made it known he pissed me off lol
Nothing's better than poppin' her into neutral, and letting the car next to you know what's up before driving off. It's like a nice little "**** you"
ghst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 01:38 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
People who can't get fully into the turn lane and are half way still in my lane. Then people who are afraid to drive at highway speeds yet still get on the highway.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 02:05 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghst View Post
I live in a wealthy little town where people like to drive their Porches and Ferrari's super slow. I usually just blow by them. Aggressive driving = the way to go.

Seems like nobody knows how to drive, honestly. I'm almost hit at least once or twice weekly because people love to merge and not look, or cut me off.
That's funny..I like it
Old 08-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I know what you mean... Yesterday on my way Lowes, the street I was traveling on goes directly into their parking lot. There is also a signal light which was green. Anyway, I am about 20' from the intersection 2 cars come shooting of the driveway to turn left in front of me causing me to hit my brakes to avoid hitting them! Now that was irritating but what happened next was even worse! I'm in the middle of the intersection when a third car decided to try his luck. I was doing about 20mph. Not only did I lay on my horn and slam on my brakes but two other cars waiting for their light to turn green hit theirs horns as well! Part of me wishes, well, I won't even go there... Stupid STUPID people need to be shot. I know how ya all feel.
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:36 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV
I know what you mean... Yesterday on my way Lowes, the street I was traveling on goes directly into their parking lot. There is also a signal light which was green. Anyway, I am about 20' from the intersection 2 cars come shooting of the driveway to turn left in front of me causing me to hit my brakes to avoid hitting them! Now that was irritating but what happened next was even worse! I'm in the middle of the intersection when a third car decided to try his luck. I was doing about 20mph. Not only did I lay on my horn and slam on my brakes but two other cars waiting for their light to turn green hit theirs horns as well! Part of me wishes, well, I won't even go there... Stupid STUPID people need to be shot. I know how ya all feel.
I agree that stupid drivers need to be shot.ughhhhhh
Old 08-21-2012, 10:31 PM   #18
ME Bloodhound
Staff

I hate it when I'm merging onto the freeway but the car in front of my insists at merging at 40mph.... Oh and go to my schools parking lot after school, none of the parents picking up their kids can drive for crap.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4
I hate it when I'm merging onto the freeway but the car in front of my insists at merging at 40mph.... Oh and go to my schools parking lot after school, none of the parents picking up their kids can drive for crap.
I've been known to pass people on entrance and exit ramps, I know it's stupid, but people are pansies.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:02 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
when im walking out of school to go to football practice and the older football players who can drive come out doing 50 in a freaking school parking lot
Robbiemustang96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:47 PM   #21
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony

I've been known to pass people on entrance and exit ramps, I know it's stupid, but people are pansies.
My dad did that when We were in the vette before... The guy in front of us was slow as sh** so the entrance was 3 lanes wide going straight (not like the curvy on ramps) so he kept it in 1st and punched it. Damn do Corvette sound amazing stock.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:20 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I'm thoroughly convinced that my 5k HID's must be invisible... I always have some idiot pulling out in front of me. Almost T-boned a guy the other night in Wal-Mart parking lot because he "didn't see me" as I was 2 car lengths from him... My response? "Can ya see those lights?" He tried telling me no, and I'm like "Dude, I bet that little rover thing on Mars could tell you when I drive down the road! Don't act stupid. Pay attention!"

People irritate me. I, too, live in a college town & these next two weeks are gonna be the worst... Yay, they're back
05.BCA.Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Back when I used to work for Koons Toyota, I had many close calls in the employee parking lot because the service guys were reckless--especially when the cars they drove belonged to customers. Yes, we shared our parking lot with customer vehicles waiting for maintenance/repair, but anyway... You have no idea how many times I've had to hit the brakes, and end up stalling, when backing out. Those guys never stopped for anyone. My stang was brand new at the time, so I was fiercely protective of it, like a momma bear and her cub lol It was to the point where I had to hide my car in the customer lot, parking it inside a flock of SUVs so that my manager wouldn't notice it.

Unfortunately, everyone in that dealership knew that car was mine, so I had to be stealthy :p

But even outside of work, I've encountered one stupid driver after another. I've had people cut me off, and people who attempted to switch lanes when I was right alongside him/her. Most of those drivers had phones to their ears....

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

I have an issue with two lanes that turn left at an intersection and it turns into three lanes once you make the turn!!! So if you have any knowledge of driving one knows the right turn lane must end up in the third lane, but yet they cut in and almost hit me as I'm turning into the second lane from the first turn lane!!! To make it worse the little dotted line is painted the whole way through the intersection
gqsmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 12:11 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash
I have an issue with two lanes that turn left at an intersection and it turns into three lanes once you make the turn!!! So if you have any knowledge of driving one knows the right turn lane must end up in the third lane, but yet they cut in and almost hit me as I'm turning into the second lane from the first turn lane!!! To make it worse the little dotted line is painted the whole way through the intersection
I hate when there's two turning lanes and the person in the 1st turning lane attempts to go straight and nearly hits you.I just wana push those type of people in the face.ughhhh.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:15 AM   #26
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gqsmash
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheelyb09

I hate when there's two turning lanes and the person in the 1st turning lane attempts to go straight and nearly hits you.I just wana push those type of people in the face.ughhhh.
So true, people need to learn how to drive!!

Then there's the places where one lane merges after an intersection with a stoplight and everyone tries to get in front of you before their lane merges
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar