Lets see who can figure this out! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-20-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Lets see who can figure this out!

My friend and I had a little fun with Plasti Dip today. So, who thinks they can guess what type of drink this is?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2831480032.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	577.5 KB
ID:	64773
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
1998's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Benito
Region: Texas
Posts: 607
Dr pepper sprite 7 up coke diet coke any fanta pibb fresca

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

And it appears you drive an early 2000 red dodge ram
1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
johnofarch14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Inverness
Region: Illinois
Posts: 285
Send a message via Skype™ to johnofarch14
Monster?
__________________
johnofarch14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Mountain Dew
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:27 PM   #5
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Nehi
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 PM   #6
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
SCCofSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Burbank,Well, Close enough!
Region: California
Posts: 366
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Squirt
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:48 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 525
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
Dr pepper sprite 7 up coke diet coke any fanta pibb fresca

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

And it appears you drive an early 2000 red dodge ram
With a all your sh%t falls out bed liner..lol

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

What about a hint..Does it contain alcohol
__________________
mymustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1998 View Post
Dr pepper sprite 7 up coke diet coke any fanta pibb fresca

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

And it appears you drive an early 2000 red dodge ram
You could have easily figured it out what year it is in my garage lol.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang View Post
With a all your sh%t falls out bed liner..lol

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

What about a hint..Does it contain alcohol
I will say i'm 17, so make your guess based on that.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Nestea

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Pepsi
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #10
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Grape drank.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:17 PM   #11
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Nice cold can of tar... That's what it looks like anyways lol
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:19 PM   #12
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

I bet if i took it to school they would think it is a bomb and arrest me.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #13
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
How many fluid oz's is the can?
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #14
Sad Panda
Staff
 
silverskoundrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TX
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,633
Whoop ***?
__________________
@silverskoundrel
05 TL Mustang Base (the silverskoundrel) - sold
05 TL Mustang GT - sold
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #15
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford
How many fluid oz's is the can?
It's a standard size soda can (yes it's a soda)
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:27 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Fresca
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Breast milk?
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
1shotkllz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 398
Is it an american soda?
1shotkllz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
jhagan1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
Grape drank.
Ingredients: Water, Sugar, Purple
jhagan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Coke
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:49 PM   #21
Evolution's Finest
Supporter
 
SCCofSV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Burbank,Well, Close enough!
Region: California
Posts: 366
RC
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #22
Registered User
Newbie
 
Coomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Maryland
Posts: 16
Root beer
Coomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

CocaCola Classic
Diet CocaCola
Sprite
Caffine Free Coke
Caffine Free Sprite
Caffine Free Diet Sprite
Caffine Free Diet Coke
MellowYellow
Mountain Dew
Caffine Free Mountain Dew
DIet Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew Code Red
Surge
Pepsi
Diet Pepsi
Caffine Free Pepsi
Caffine Free Diet Pepsi
Royal Crown Cola
Nehi Grape
Nehi Peach
Tab
Mr. Pibb
Dr. Pepper
Diet Dr. Pepper
Sams Choice COla
Sams Choice DIet Cola
Mug Root Berr
Barges Root Beer
Canadian Dry
Diet Canadian Dry
Redstone Cola
Redstone Diet Cola
Chek Orange Soda
Orange Crush
Diet Orange Crush
Welches Grape
Wleches Orange
Canadian Dry GingerAile
Canadian Dry DIet Ginger Aile
Freska
Chek Grape Soda
Chek Cola
CHek Diet Cola
Chek Lemon Lime Soda
Sams Club Orange soda
Sams Club Grape Soda
Sams Club Lemon Lime soda
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #24
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Is it a brand or private label?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

A&W
Del Valle
Del Valle Frut
Del Valle Frutsi
Del Valle Frutsi Desarrollo
Del Valle Kapo
Del Valle Mais light
Del Valle light
Delaware Punch
diet A&W
diet Andina Frut/Andina Frut light
diet Andina Nectar/Andina Nectar light
diet Barq's
diet Canada Dry
Diet cherry Coke
Diet Coke/Coca-Cola light
Diet Coke Black Cherry Vanilla
Diet Coke Citra/Coca-Cola light Citra
Diet Coke Plus
Diet Coke Sweetened with Splenda®
Diet Coke with Lemon/Coca-Cola light with Lemon
Diet Coke with Lime/Coca-Cola light with Lime
Diet Coke with Raspberry
Diet Crush
diet Dr Pepper/Dr Pepper Zero
diet Fanta/Fanta light/Fanta Zero/Fanta Free
diet Freskyta
diet INCA KOLA
diet Kia Ora
diet Krest
diet Lift/Lift light
diet Lilt/Lilt Zero
diet Master Pour
diet Mello Yello
diet Mezzo Mix
diet Minute Maid Soft Drink
diet Nestea/Nestea light*
diet Northern Neck
diet Oasis
diet Quatro/Quatro light
diet Schweppes
diet Seagram's*
diet Sprite/Sprite light/diet Sprite Zero/Sprite Zero
diet Squirt
diet Tai/Tai light
diet Vanilla Coke
Disney Xtreme Cooler*
Diva
Dobriy
Dogadan
Dorna
Dr Pepper

Fanta
Fanta Verdia
Far Coast
Felicia
Finley
Fioravanti
Fire
Five Alive
Flavor Rage
Fontana
Fresca
Fresca 1
Frescolita
Freskyta
Fresquinha
Fress
Frestea*
Friolin
Frisco
Frugos
Frugos Fresh
Fruit Solutions
Fruitia
Fruitier
Fruitopia
Fruktime
Frutina
Frutonic
Full Throttle
Full Throttle Blue Demon
Full Throttle Sugar Free
Funchum Orange Drink
Furusato Dayori
FUZE Healthy Infusions

That's all I have for now.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 07:45 PM   #25
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog View Post
CocaCola Classic
Diet CocaCola
Sprite
Caffine Free Coke
Caffine Free Sprite
Caffine Free Diet Sprite
Caffine Free Diet Coke
MellowYellow
Mountain Dew
Caffine Free Mountain Dew
DIet Mountain Dew
Mountain Dew Code Red
Surge
Pepsi
Diet Pepsi
Caffine Free Pepsi
Caffine Free Diet Pepsi
Royal Crown Cola
Nehi Grape
Nehi Peach
Tab
Mr. Pibb
Dr. Pepper
Diet Dr. Pepper
Sams Choice COla
Sams Choice DIet Cola
Mug Root Berr
Barges Root Beer
Canadian Dry
Diet Canadian Dry
Redstone Cola
Redstone Diet Cola
Chek Orange Soda
Orange Crush
Diet Orange Crush
Welches Grape
Wleches Orange
Canadian Dry GingerAile
Canadian Dry DIet Ginger Aile
Freska
Chek Grape Soda
Chek Cola
CHek Diet Cola
Chek Lemon Lime Soda
Sams Club Orange soda
Sams Club Grape Soda
Sams Club Lemon Lime soda
Nope, none of those.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Is it a brand or private label?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

A&W
Del Valle
Del Valle Frut
Del Valle Frutsi
Del Valle Frutsi Desarrollo
Del Valle Kapo
Del Valle Mais light
Del Valle light
Delaware Punch
diet A&W
diet Andina Frut/Andina Frut light
diet Andina Nectar/Andina Nectar light
diet Barq's
diet Canada Dry
Diet cherry Coke
Diet Coke/Coca-Cola light
Diet Coke Black Cherry Vanilla
Diet Coke Citra/Coca-Cola light Citra
Diet Coke Plus
Diet Coke Sweetened with Splenda®
Diet Coke with Lemon/Coca-Cola light with Lemon
Diet Coke with Lime/Coca-Cola light with Lime
Diet Coke with Raspberry
Diet Crush
diet Dr Pepper/Dr Pepper Zero
diet Fanta/Fanta light/Fanta Zero/Fanta Free
diet Freskyta
diet INCA KOLA
diet Kia Ora
diet Krest
diet Lift/Lift light
diet Lilt/Lilt Zero
diet Master Pour
diet Mello Yello
diet Mezzo Mix
diet Minute Maid Soft Drink
diet Nestea/Nestea light*
diet Northern Neck
diet Oasis
diet Quatro/Quatro light
diet Schweppes
diet Seagram's*
diet Sprite/Sprite light/diet Sprite Zero/Sprite Zero
diet Squirt
diet Tai/Tai light
diet Vanilla Coke
Disney Xtreme Cooler*
Diva
Dobriy
Dogadan
Dorna
Dr Pepper

Fanta
Fanta Verdia
Far Coast
Felicia
Finley
Fioravanti
Fire
Five Alive
Flavor Rage
Fontana
Fresca
Fresca 1
Frescolita
Freskyta
Fresquinha
Fress
Frestea*
Friolin
Frisco
Frugos
Frugos Fresh
Fruit Solutions
Fruitia
Fruitier
Fruitopia
Fruktime
Frutina
Frutonic
Full Throttle
Full Throttle Blue Demon
Full Throttle Sugar Free
Funchum Orange Drink
Furusato Dayori
FUZE Healthy Infusions

That's all I have for now.
Its somewhere in there, try to narrow it down.

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death View Post
Breast milk?
Haha, i wish.
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Fanta
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #27
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Diet Inca cola?
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:48 PM   #28
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog
fanta
ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!!!!!!!!!
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:50 PM   #29
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrskoundrel
Whoop ***?
My fav!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4

ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!!!!!!!!!
isnt there like 5 different fanta flavors out there?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

isnt there like 5 different fanta flavors out there?
I am going with Fanta orange!
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #31
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4

ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!!!!!!!!!
Aw! I was gonna say Tab FTW!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Yes.... "What did I win"?
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:53 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Diet water or diet coke with a double big Mac
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 10:58 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
maldog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Nevada
Posts: 1,563
Re: Lets see who can figure this out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
Diet water or diet coke with a double big Mac
I thought I won a mod part for my Bitc-

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
ladies and gentlemen we have a winner!!!!!!!!!
This was a cool thread
__________________
2006 Mustang GT Premium RedFire. CAI, SLP Loudmouth, SCT Progammer, 5 speed manual trans. My other car is a CORVETTE!
maldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
BRAIN BLAST!!!! I have an idea for a new game similar to the mustang game plastic dipping things and guessing what they are! haha
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



05:53 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.