i miss you guys - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-26-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

i miss you guys

dont think many of you guys remember me, wouldnt expect you to. i own(ed) a 92 fox ls. loved her to death. I had just gotten my license and was practicing the stick on the road when a bmw driver(not the okay 4-door, an a** hole 2 door one) whips around a corner and it was either get hit or run off the road,so i ran off the road. hit a hill. dented the area above the driver side tire and the front bumper is cracked pretty good, headlight housing was busted. bmw driver didnt even stop. so we get it back to the house and it just stops running. so its in the same spot now it was in may. my parents since then went out and got me a repo'd 2000 blazer for cheap. dad said its cheaper getting something he doesnt have to worry about then fixing the fox. i am not a chevy fan by all means, believe me. not my first choice. but when i am not paying for it i have no choice. but the blazer has been good to me. i just miss the feeling of being part of the "mustang clique" i joined a Blazer forum but its not the same. feels like unless you know what your talking about your made an outcast and thats not the way it was here. i felt more accepted i guess. i just miss the attention i guess. people stared when my dad would take me cruising in the fox, the cops would make sure they had us on radar. in the blazer i dont get much, other then my sound system, major compliments there. the only thing i can outrun on the road are SUV's. the little ricemobiles i used to laugh at i stare at with mild caution. i just miss the mustang life i guess. sorry for my wall of rants. feel free to lock/move/do whatever. i just had to get this off my chest. you guys are awesome, dont forget it!
78survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2012, 01:30 AM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78survivor
dont think many of you guys remember me, wouldnt expect you to. i own(ed) a 92 fox ls. loved her to death. I had just gotten my license and was practicing the stick on the road when a bmw driver(not the okay 4-door, an a** hole 2 door one) whips around a corner and it was either get hit or run off the road,so i ran off the road. hit a hill. dented the area above the driver side tire and the front bumper is cracked pretty good, headlight housing was busted. bmw driver didnt even stop. so we get it back to the house and it just stops running. so its in the same spot now it was in may. my parents since then went out and got me a repo'd 2000 blazer for cheap. dad said its cheaper getting something he doesnt have to worry about then fixing the fox. i am not a chevy fan by all means, believe me. not my first choice. but when i am not paying for it i have no choice. but the blazer has been good to me. i just miss the feeling of being part of the "mustang clique" i joined a Blazer forum but its not the same. feels like unless you know what your talking about your made an outcast and thats not the way it was here. i felt more accepted i guess. i just miss the attention i guess. people stared when my dad would take me cruising in the fox, the cops would make sure they had us on radar. in the blazer i dont get much, other then my sound system, major compliments there. the only thing i can outrun on the road are SUV's. the little ricemobiles i used to laugh at i stare at with mild caution. i just miss the mustang life i guess. sorry for my wall of rants. feel free to lock/move/do whatever. i just had to get this off my chest. you guys are awesome, dont forget it!
Hadn't seen you in a while and wondered what was up, that sucks so bad, hope you can get her fixed or get another stang, oh and just because you don't have a mustang doesn't mean you have to leave us! Your welcome around any time. (P.s. real Chevy people tend to be standoffish and snoody lol)
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
damn...theres a blazer forum lol. nah but that sucks bro. i havent seen u up here in some time. u should stick around though even if u dont have ur fox anymore. theres several people on the forum who dont own a mustang yet so no biggie.

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Re: i miss you guys

Stick around u might run into a deal on this site,,for maybe parts to fix her ,,or buy another..
Old 08-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #5
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Welcome back! Stick around buddy.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymustang
Stick around u might run into a deal on this site,,for maybe parts to fix her ,,or buy another..
+1!
good to see ya back on here I was wondering about you.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:01 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

thanks for the support guys.
truth be told my blazer has really grown on me.
not as unique as a mustang could ever be,by any means.
but it has enough character that it keeps me happy. i pulled my old 5.0 emblem off the dash in the fox( i had a spare) and put it on the dash on the blazer. constant remembrance, plus a goal. hopefully when i get tired of the blazer i will find someone with a stang wanting something with more room(how it usually works). i just hope 206,400 miles doesnt scares anyone away. i tell ya that lil engine has some kick to it.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #8
Road Trip!

Quote:
but it has enough character that it keeps me happy. i pulled my old 5.0 emblem off the dash in the fox( i had a spare) and put it on the dash on the blazer. constant remembrance, plus a goal. hopefully when i get tired of the blazer i will find someone with a stang wanting something with more room(how it usually works). i just hope 206,400 miles doesnt scares anyone away. i tell ya that lil engine has some kick to it.
4.3 or 4 Banger blazer

Good luck
Old 08-26-2012, 07:36 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

4.3 v6
Old 08-26-2012, 08:10 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Quote:
4.3 v6
Cool

My dad had a jimmy that he put a chip in and man would she light up the tires it was the 4.3 vortec v6
Old 08-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

haha yeah i hear the 4.3 is a pretty beefy machine. couldnt compete with a GT at all, but maybe an explorer i like the name vortec....the only bad thing being it makes me think of vtec.......eww
Old 08-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Quote:
haha yeah i hear the 4.3 is a pretty beefy machine. couldnt compete with a GT at all, but maybe an explorer i like the name vortec....the only bad thing being it makes me think of vtec.......eww
Yeah its just got an or on vtech lol
Old 08-27-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

haha yeah. we actually got a few ex mustang owners on the blazer forum, from what i gather most of them have xtremes. so i gather i make an xtreme clone and try and eventually play it off
newer guy there gave up his 01 mrt he says? said it was a hand built by Scott Hoag
for an 01 white xtreme
maybe ill get lucky and find a situation like that? i would love to get back in the stang game
Old 08-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #14
Road Trip!

Quote:
haha yeah. we actually got a few ex mustang owners on the blazer forum, from what i gather most of them have xtremes. so i gather i make an xtreme clone and try and eventually play it off
newer guy there gave up his 01 mrt he says? said it was a hand built by Scott Hoag
for an 01 white xtreme
maybe ill get lucky and find a situation like that? i would love to get back in the stang game
Wow hopefully you can do something like that
Old 08-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
for an 01 white xtreme
wow he traded his mustang for that?

Low2v
Horseplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 03:29 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
I REMEMBER YYYOOOUUUUUU!

And that totally sucks. Your still a Mustanger to me.(:
Old 08-27-2012, 05:30 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseplay View Post
wow he traded his mustang for that?
yeah.i think there was other contributing factors. his wife had troubles with her knees and needed a wheelchair, plus she had troubles getting in and out of the stang. that and gas was proving a pain for him. so he compromised and got the best he could. apparently it has allot of extras. mostly audio.

@jetwolf hows the stang treating you?
Old 08-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Heck ya they do I have a 98 blazer with almost 200000 and love the torque the 4.3 has
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:

yeah.i think there was other contributing factors. his wife had troubles with her knees and needed a wheelchair, plus she had troubles getting in and out of the stang. that and gas was proving a pain for him. so he compromised and got the best he could. apparently it has allot of extras. mostly audio.

@jetwolf hows the stang treating you?
Uhhhhh mazin bro! Love him, he's so good to me(: how's the blazer?
Old 08-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

@ sally, haha mines 204,690
@jet. other then the gas gauge not working(fill up every hundred or so miles) pretty good. i have a pretty loud system in there
Old 08-28-2012, 11:38 PM   #21
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
The blazer isn't a bad car they're pretty nice
Old 08-31-2012, 12:15 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

got its first compliment today, my bass got the attention, but then they saw the amount of detail i gave the wheels

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar