Does anyone believe in ghost or evil sprits? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Does anyone believe in ghost or evil sprits?

First off, I don't believe in ghost or demons. My mother is catholic and she believes that their are evil sprits and demons on earth trying to tempt your soul. I only believe in what I can see and it's gotta be more then something out of the corner of my eye.

So here's the story.
This morning after I got home from work, I was tired but not quite ready for bed. So I sat down in my living room and watched an episode of Breaking Bad. My kids were both asleep when I got here, my son was in his room and my daughter was in my bed. As I'm sitting on my couch, I can see down the hallway into my sons room. The sun had just come up and his room was lit up by the window in his room.

I'm watching my show and I glance over to his room and I'm startled because I see a shadow of a tall figure leaning over my son. I quickly got to my feet and rushed to my sons room and nothing was there. I wasn't convinced that I really saw anything. I was tired and no lights were on, the TV could have been making shadows. I don't know.

I can not tell my kids mom because she would freak out and I can not tell my mom because she would get a big priest and a little priest and exercise my house. Lol. But seriously, I've lived in this house for the last 8 years and have never noticed anything unusual in the past.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Re: Does anyone believe in ghost or evil sprits?

Yes i had a ghost in a house i live in years ago,,I was acually running after a shadow,,one night through the house thinking it was a intruder,,and the shadow disappeared,,After we moved ,,come to find out the previous owner had problems as well,,I was a non beliver but that def changed me...I def believe in them,,but i dont think they r previous people,,i think its something else,,I was raised catholic,,and i believe in god,,for sure,,but i have a problem with churches telling me the way to live
Old 09-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #3
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
I don't believe in that stuff, but my fiancée sure as hell does. She's swears up and down that she can see and talk to ghosts... But I've noticed she's "better at it" when she is having a stressful few weeks.....

You were tired, there was nothing there bro, but I know you'll get all sorts of believer stories too lol

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
I lived in a supposedly haunted house in my teenage years. While I never seen anything I've had 2-3 unexplained situations. But yes I believe in energies
Old 09-03-2012, 02:16 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
To ease your mind about your child's danger, just hang a cross on a wall in the room. Don't have or burn any red candles in the house. I am by no means a Jesus freak. I just know about different things through my own experiences. If anything progresses, I suggest moving out of the house as there is really nothing that can be done, even though people will say otherwise.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
I do believe there are ghost or spirits of people.
Old 09-03-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I always watch the hauntings on tv. I tell you watching that show at 1am by yourself can scare the **** outta somebody lol
Old 09-03-2012, 02:36 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

So I don't know if i believe in ghosts or demons... But sometimes, something seems to intervene or guides my decision making...

Angel/ghost who knows... Too many coincidences.

I'm not a terribly religious person. Haven't been in a church it 5 or more years. Not sure if I "believe" in anything after seeming some horrible things to lived ones.

But... Sometimes... I'll be in a bad situation, and somehow, the most needed (and unlikely) help will present itself.

Not going to post the details... Would be a small novel...

Who knows.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
Old 09-03-2012, 02:43 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada

I'm catholic, but I do believe their are things that we see and cant explain with any reasonable theory of why or what. I've seen some things in my life that I swear was real, but I always tell myself their has to be some explanation for what just happened?
Old 09-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldog
I'm catholic, but I do believe their are things that we see and cant explain with any reasonable theory of why or what. I've seen some things in my life that I swear was real, but I always tell myself their has to be some explanation for what just happened?
^ X10
Old 09-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #11
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Yes, I was raised catholic as well as some of you. I strayed away from the church, religion all together. I don't believe in the bible. I do believe in a God. Seeing how terrible things happen to innocent people everyday, I'm having trouble believing that God can intervene with our lives. I feel more like God merely set things in motion and did give us free will and he hopes that we all choose the right path in life so that we can advance to the next stage of life. That's just my own belief.

A prequal to my headlining story, last night while working. I was at a location in the oil field. I was the only person for miles. As I was unloading my truck, I had this erie feeling that I was not alone. There were anamal sounds, cows possibley goats. But they didn't sound normal and I could hear things moving around in the brush. I was telling a friend the story. He's a paranormal believer and he said he thinks I may have brought something back with me.

I laughted at him but what if he's right?
Old 09-03-2012, 06:19 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Carol Ann stay away from the light
Old 09-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Spirits attach themselves to people all the time. Could be possible...
Old 09-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #14
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Well, if their is something there. It's gonna get bored real fast. I'm not gonna jump every time I see a shadow.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:14 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone
Well, if their is something there. It's gonna get bored real fast. I'm not gonna jump every time I see a shadow.
Just the fact that you are aware of a presence will make you notice things more. Shadows, etc.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Montana

Primer,
Be careful because you and your kids are involved. I know that God and evil exist. Maybe you have only seen shadows but it appears you are concerned.
I know that doubting something exists has no bearing on reality. Many doubted the Duckbill Platypus existed when it was first discovered.
I know you are an intelligent man from reading your posts here. I also know some bad actions have come your way after your wreck as you have posted recently. Follow your heart. It doesn't hurt to contact clergy.
I am baring my soul here a little but you and your family are of utmost importance.
Larry
Old 09-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Primer you should call Ghost Busters!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20120903_192834.png
Views:	110
Size:	380.3 KB
ID:	66907  
Old 09-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Just this afternoon my mom was telling me that when they got home this morning, the A/C was shut off, and a bottle of Tide that was on the washer, was now sitting straight up on the floor, then while she was sitting at the table a magnet randomly fell off the Fridge. I too have had weird things happen to me over the past year. Once i saw a shadow move across the livingroom, i had thought someone walked across. And one night my bedroom door was pushed open, nobody was there. I also had something bounce off my chest and land on the table, when i was sitting in the kitchen. I've never had a definite thing happen to me that says, oh god thats a ghost, but theres always strange things that happen that i personally cannot explain.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicrodder
Primer,
Be careful because you and your kids are involved. I know that God and evil exist. Maybe you have only seen shadows but it appears you are concerned.
I know that doubting something exists has no bearing on reality. Many doubted the Duckbill Platypus existed when it was first discovered.
I know you are an intelligent man from reading your posts here. I also know some bad actions have come your way after your wreck as you have posted recently. Follow your heart. It doesn't hurt to contact clergy.
I am baring my soul here a little but you and your family are of utmost importance.
Larry
I completely agree. I have been there before and can tell you first hand how dangerous it is mentally and phisically.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Tell the ghost to have a beer and steak sitting on the table everyday when you get home from work, that would be more of an impression than anything else
Old 09-03-2012, 08:07 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
I am a firm believer of the Bible and that there are evil spirits/demons!.. With that said, yes a demon can attach itself to you!.. But only if you through your own actions let it happen!.. Knowingly and unknowingly!.. And sorry but "scaring away" demons through crosses and scented/colored candles does not work!.. Neither does communing with the dead, or with the demons themselves!.. No I'm not religious but I do have faith in God!..
Old 09-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner
I am a firm believer of the Bible and that there are evil spirits/demons!.. With that said, yes a demon can attach itself to you!.. But only if you through your own actions let it happen!.. Knowingly and unknowingly!.. And sorry but "scaring away" demons through crosses and scented/colored candles does not work!.. Neither does communing with the dead, or with the demons themselves!.. No I'm not religious but I do have faith in God!..
This
Old 09-04-2012, 03:54 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner
No one said anything about scaring away demons with colored candles or crosses. I simply said that you keep bad out with that, not demons. Demons are a whole new level of bad. Please dont try to act like you know more about this than someone else or that your way is right and everyone else is wrong. Come to Virginia Beach, VA and I will let you meet someone that could tell you things about yourself that no one else knows. A legit person that has worked with the FBI. Just saying...
Old 09-04-2012, 05:37 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang06gt

No one said anything about scaring away demons with colored candles or crosses. I simply said that you keep bad out with that, not demons. Demons are a whole new level of bad. Please dont try to act like you know more about this than someone else or that your way is right and everyone else is wrong. Come to Virginia Beach, VA and I will let you meet someone that could tell you things about yourself that no one else knows. A legit person that has worked with the FBI. Just saying...
Read the bible and you will know and understand what I believe!.. And you won't have to attack me for it!.. And I've worked with the FBI too!.. They are not really the brightest bunch!.. Lol.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:52 AM   #25
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Pretty sure religious posts and threads are not allowed.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
An Update to our rules

I understand closing a thread like this may rub some of you wrong, but here is a link to the rule announcement.

Sorry primer

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar