Dream Weaver (what it takes off topic style) - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-22-2012, 11:26 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Oh no you didn't! Coors light is some good drinkin, I prefer it over Busch light. I'll go with bud light on occasion if I feel I gots the dough.

You see they got 8oz party cans? Lmao
Haha brother it's all about the blue moon

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000
I don't drink alcohol except maybe 2 times a yr.. Not my style, but if I ever pass to soon I guess they can throw my liver on ice for steveo.

Side note omw to look at the twin turbo coupe. Wish me luck.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Short video my buddy made last night.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Hell yea you should take a video of it running

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90GTNovi2000
I don't drink alcohol except maybe 2 times a yr.. Not my style, but if I ever pass to soon I guess they can throw my liver on ice for steveo.

Side note omw to look at the twin turbo coupe. Wish me luck.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Short video my buddy made last night.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

How much boost do u run?
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 AM   #107
Forum Car Trader
Regular
 
90GTNovi2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,150
15 psi of boost!!
__________________
90GTNovi2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #108
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

Haha brother it's all about the blue moon
What flavor blue moon? Cuz I tries some white winter wheat ale or something like that, and it wasn't that great, plus it only had 5.4% alcohol content per 12oz. bottle
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

What flavor blue moon? Cuz I tries some white winter wheat ale or something like that, and it wasn't that great, plus it only had 5.4% alcohol content per 12oz. bottle
That's the stuff haha but ur supposed to put an orange slice in it. Mmmm
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:19 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Finally painting my cage! Lol


Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2642807579.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	544.3 KB
ID:	69583
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #111
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

That's the stuff haha but ur supposed to put an orange slice in it. Mmmm
That's what I heard, but we didn't have any oranges

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347
Finally painting my cage! Lol
Nice!! Looks good
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 12:32 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

That's what I heard, but we didn't have any oranges

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------



Nice!! Looks good
Yea bro gotta have the orange. It's still ok by itself tho. Actually best beer I've ever tried was in Australia and I can't find it here. It's called xxxx gold. Pretty much as common there as Budweiser here lol.

Thanks bud, I've been rockin around with it half painted for like a month
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 01:12 PM   #113
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

Yea bro gotta have the orange. It's still ok by itself tho. Actually best beer I've ever tried was in Australia and I can't find it here. It's called xxxx gold. Pretty much as common there as Budweiser here lol.

Thanks bud, I've been rockin around with it half painted for like a month
Cool, where'd you get the cage? I've been wanting to get one for mine
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #114
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

Cool, where'd you get the cage? I've been wanting to get one for mine
why? to get prepped for when you slap a turbo on there? huh? huh?
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

Cool, where'd you get the cage? I've been wanting to get one for mine
I bought it on eBay from a company called broke dick racing. It was pretty inexpensive, I think 280. But when I welded it in every single piece was too long so I had to cut and renoctch them.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93mstnglx

Cool, where'd you get the cage? I've been wanting to get one for mine
It's actually I guess technically not a cage it's a roll bar. I bought an 8 point kit but I only put in the 6 point
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:20 PM   #116
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2621152166.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	595.3 KB
ID:	69598

Almost done
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #117
Filibuster
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

I bought it on eBay from a company called broke dick racing. It was pretty inexpensive, I think 280. But when I welded it in every single piece was too long so I had to cut and renoctch them.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------



It's actually I guess technically not a cage it's a roll bar. I bought an 8 point kit but I only put in the 6 point
Ha!..broke dick lmao!
XXSTEVEO66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #118
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66

Ha!..broke dick lmao!
lol. and he said they make em long! haha
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Ha wowww
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #120
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXSTEVEO66 View Post

Ha!..broke dick lmao!
I know!
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #121
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

Yea bro gotta have the orange. It's still ok by itself tho. Actually best beer I've ever tried was in Australia and I can't find it here. It's called xxxx gold. Pretty much as common there as Budweiser here lol.

Thanks bud, I've been rockin around with it half painted for like a month
Fostas Australian fo beer
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:49 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Fostas Australian fo beer
You know Australians don't know what fosters is? When I went that is what we would ask for and bartenders would look at us like we had down syndrome.
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #123
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

You know Australians don't know what fosters is? When I went that is what we would ask for and bartenders would look at us like we had down syndrome.
Lol
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:16 PM   #124
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
i just realized we havent mentioned vote steveo for motm!
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
i just realized we havent mentioned vote steveo for motm!
Fo sho! I think we all did already tho lol
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #126
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

Fo sho! I think we all did already tho lol
right on. but i figured since we are in the bar we may get different viewers. lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #127
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

right on. but i figured since we are in the bar we may get different viewers. lol
Yeah the drunk ones! Hiccup!
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:35 PM   #128
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Yeah the drunk ones! Hiccup!
Well duh! But a drunken vote is still a vote.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #129
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

Well duh! But a drunken vote is still a vote.
But other night think we did the Jedi mind trick on them cuz they iz drunk! Oh well, Jedi mind eff away vote for steveo!
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #130
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Where's 90gtnovi at? I wanna hear about the possible trade for twins.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #131
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang
Where's 90gtnovi at? I wanna hear about the possible trade for twins.
I bet he's having a blast test driving it lol
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #132
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

I bet he's having a blast test driving it lol
probably. but not as much fun as your neighbor driving his tractor through your ish. lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Ha I have two years worth of building mine and I would still probably take that tt monster
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #134
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347
Ha I have two years worth of building mine and I would still probably take that tt monster
well i have 4 years worth of builing mine and i would take yours.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

well i have 4 years worth of builing mine and i would take yours.
I like your interior better then mine tho. Its way clean. Where did you get the Gauge pod on ur dash?
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #136
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

I like your interior better then mine tho. Its way clean. Where did you get the Gauge pod on ur dash?
thanx
summit racing for 56$ i saw one at a show and loved it. they hold 2 5/8 gauges and a 5" tac.
pretty much the whole interior has been redone. i have some og pics somewhere, either in the album or in the garage. this is my 500$ beater! lol
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #137
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

probably. but not as much fun as your neighbor driving his tractor through your ish. lol
Haha, dick! He didn't drive down my driveway this time, swear if I catch him it aint gonna be pretty, 50-60 sum yr old drunk disability check gettin mofo!
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #138
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

why? to get prepped for when you slap a turbo on there? huh? huh?
YEAH!

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blown347

I bought it on eBay from a company called broke dick racing. It was pretty inexpensive, I think 280. But when I welded it in every single piece was too long so I had to cut and renoctch them.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------



It's actually I guess technically not a cage it's a roll bar. I bought an 8 point kit but I only put in the 6 point
Cool thanks!
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #139
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX

Haha, dick! He didn't drive down my driveway this time, swear if I catch him it aint gonna be pretty, 50-60 sum yr old drunk disability check gettin mofo!
lol. i couldnt resist.
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #140
Registered Member
Regular
 
Blown347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: California
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang

thanx
summit racing for 56$ i saw one at a show and loved it. they hold 2 5/8 gauges and a 5" tac.
pretty much the whole interior has been redone. i have some og pics somewhere, either in the album or in the garage. this is my 500$ beater! lol
Well nice job it definitely not a Beater anymore!
__________________

1992 Fox 5.0 S/C 347, The Beast!
1995 GT 5.0 all stock, 168k miles, the beater!
1998 Cobra, Atlantic Blue, 21k orig miles, all original!
Blown347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



12:00 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.