2004 cobra destroyed told yah so - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-26-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
2004 cobra destroyed told yah so

This is why some people shouldn't own a mustang. He had this car not even a month and now it's destroyed. Makes me mad the thought of seeing a perfectly good cobra ruined

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG954136.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	43.7 KB
ID:	70171
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003
This is why some people shouldn't own a mustang. He had this car not even a month and now it's destroyed. Makes me mad the thought of seeing a perfectly good cobra ruined
Is it someone you no
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Pete Jones
Regular
 
90mustangLX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Ohio
Posts: 781
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
*cracks open a cold one and pours onto ground* this ones for your poor cobra never had a chance
__________________
90 LX hatchback
(sold but not forgotten)

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-26-2012, 06:03 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

Is it someone you no
Yes idiot i told everyone in a month he would destroy it and i was rite poor car didn't deserve that demise

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Yep i told everyone in a month he would destroy it and i was rite poor car didn't deserve that demise


---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90mustangLX
*cracks open a cold one and pours onto ground* this ones for your poor cobra never had a chance
Yes it kinda makes me mad he never even made a payment on it but belive me he's going to pay lol
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter
 
GrabberBlue5.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisville
Region: Kentucky
Posts: 5,661
Is he gonna save the motor?

And you're referring to the cobra owner as the idiot I assume?
__________________
New quick exhaust video

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Yes idiot i told everyone in a month he would destroy it and i was rite poor car didn't deserve that demise

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------



---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------



Yes it kinda makes me mad he never even made a payment on it but belive me he's going to pay lol
What is going to happen to the car now. Looking at it makes me mad and I don't even no the guy
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Will make a great donor for someone~

Things like this.. Such is life. Even if he didn't learn anything, make sure you do.
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:09 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

What is going to happen to the car now. Looking at it makes me mad and I don't even no the guy
Funny part is that he hasn't even turned it into inc company he was drunk I guess and piled 7 people in it and rolled it over this kid is going to get i some major crap for this
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Topless04GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Region: Ohio
Posts: 903
tell him i want to buy it
__________________

My girl... ehh, cars never leave you! stick to cars!
My name is Josh, Whats yours?
Topless04GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:13 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Funny part is that he hasn't even turned it into inc company he was drunk I guess and piled 7 people in it and rolled it over this kid is going to get i some major crap for this
Some people I swear. He's lucky no one got seriously hurt. Is it going to get parted out.
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

Some people I swear. He's lucky no one got seriously hurt. Is it going to get parted out.
Well he hasn't turned it in to insurance so iam not sure it was never reported or anything iam not sure

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue5.0
Is he gonna save the motor?

And you're referring to the cobra owner as the idiot I assume?
Yes you are rite the owner is a idiot

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless04GT
tell him i want to buy it
I i see him I would punch him
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Well he hasn't turned it in to insurance so iam not sure it was never reported or anything iam not sure

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------



Yes you are rite the owner is a idiot

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------



I i see him I would punch him
I would too and then take the mirrors lol. I so want a set of cobra mirrors
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

I would too and then take the mirrors lol. I so want a set of cobra mirrors
I never knew they were different
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

I never knew they were different
Yes they are. Stock ones are plastic and cobra mirrors fold and are painted
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

Yes they are. Stock ones are plastic and cobra mirrors fold and are painted
I see never knew that good info
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

I see never knew that good info
Yup here they are
Attached Images
   
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

Yup here they are
Cool you can't buy them aftermaket??
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Cool you can't buy them aftermaket??
Yeah but they're expensive as hell! Like 300 a mirror on AM
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:47 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Yeah but they're expensive as hell! Like 300 a mirror on AM
Ya that's what's holding me back
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 525
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003 View Post
Well he hasn't turned it in to insurance so iam not sure it was never reported or anything iam not sure

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------



Yes you are rite the owner is a idiot

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------



I i see him I would punch him
See if he will part it out ,,at least the organs can go to a mustang that really needs it..lol
__________________
mymustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

Ya that's what's holding me back
Craigslist was my bestfriend. Picked up mine a month ago for $300 both. Just waiting to get them painted.
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:52 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Craigslist was my bestfriend. Picked up mine a month ago for $300 both. Just waiting to get them painted.
Really. Dang wish I could find them that cheap or cheaper
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:15 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
fresh2death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,676
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally2002

Really. Dang wish I could find them that cheap or cheaper
Try mpsautosalvage.com or prestigemustang.com
fresh2death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #24
Lorraine's driver

Regular
 
ab_mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 7,858
This makes me sad
__________________
Instagram: @ab_mach1
ab_mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
sally2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresh2death

Try mpsautosalvage.com or prestigemustang.com
I try prestige every once in a while and they never have any and they told me if I could they would charge me 600 for the pair and I said no thanks
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure
This makes me sad
Tell me about it poor car never stood a chance
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Theirs so many mustangs out their that people shouldn't have in my opinion
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Welder7018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 32
What a ungrateful kid.
Welder7018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder7018
What a ungrateful kid.
Yah tell me about it he was so proud when he got it but wance i knew he did i new this car was doomed and i was all to rite its a shame but their alot of cars like this destroyed because of owners that don’t respect the power behind their foot it not a toy it deserves respect and is a bullet on wheels if you cant understand that you don't deserve the machine
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:46 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Welder7018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

Yah tell me about it he was so proud when he got it but wance i knew he did i new this car was doomed and i was all to rite its a shame but their alot of cars like this destroyed because of owners that don’t respect the power behind their foot it not a toy it deserves respect and is a bullet on wheels if you cant understand that you don't deserve the machine
Exactly. I drove a cobra a few times a friend let me I punched it once let off the second time I punched it I said enough to much power for me ill destroy it. But it was fun smoking them into 2nd and a bit into 3rd.
Welder7018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:49 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder7018

Exactly. I drove a cobra a few times a friend let me I punched it once let off the second time I punched it I said enough to much power for me ill destroy it. But it was fun smoking them into 2nd and a bit into 3rd.
Yah if he would have ever got beside me i would hit the break and put it in reverse so when he punched it and went sideway I would be their i do want my car hit lmao
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Welder7018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 32
I mean if you can control it get it. If you can't don't simple as that. I've not rode my street bike since I layed it over I couldn't handle the power of the bike. It's setting in my shed collecting dust.
Welder7018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welder7018
I mean if you can control it get it. If you can't don't simple as that. I've not rode my street bike since I layed it over I couldn't handle the power of the bike. It's setting in my shed collecting dust.
When your ready get it out I have my cr250 for that rush
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Welder7018's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Oklahoma
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

When your ready get it out I have my cr250 for that rush
Mine was a turbo Yamaha 600 xzr I think is what the model is. Not seen it in a while lol. I had pics of it on f150fourm when I first got it.
Welder7018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:04 PM   #35
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Three pages and nothin? Ok, here it is,


Meh, that'll buff right out! Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
2004 cobra

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:32 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.