Aniversary ideas. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-02-2012, 10:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Aniversary ideas.

Hey cats, coming up on three years with my girl. (Not married)

It's in 2 weeks and I need help coming up with a good idea! I'm fresh out of ideas. And he only event happening here on the 21st is Justin bieber is here. Lol! Any ideas help! Thanks.
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker

It's in 2 weeks and I need help coming up with a good idea! I'm fresh out of ideas. And he only event happening here on the 21st is Justin bieber is here. Lol! Any ideas help! Thanks.
Flowers(beotches loooove flowers lol) , take her to dinner, buy her a manni and a peddi(beotches love them!) And by beotches I mean the women we love(no disrespect)! Mine is awesome and loves these gifts!
ARfirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Not a bad idea. It's gotta be something different hopefully. And she's not much of a nail and make up girl. I really appreciate the help though!
Cranker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2012, 01:11 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARfirefighter

Flowers(beotches loooove flowers lol) , take her to dinner, buy her a manni and a peddi(beotches love them!) And by beotches I mean the women we love(no disrespect)! Mine is awesome and loves these gifts!
Your right!! I love all the above!!
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranker

Go on a short road trip together. Doesn't have to be anything wild and crazy or far. Just something nice and simple. Somewhere to keep you busy during the day and get some quiet down time at night. Go out on a nice dinner, a hotel for a night and just be together. You can always get gifts and materialistic things but a nice experience will last a lot longer. Plus, it'll be good for you too Win-win! If you really wana be nice, surprise her with a little jewelry sometime during the trip. I'm going on 4 with my gf and I'm pretty good on ideas like this. She thinks so at least.

Just for example, I took my girl to a seaport nearby (about a 2hr drive in the stang which is fun). Did an aquarium/museum, walked around the shops and stuff in the seaport. Found a nice restaurant, went back to the hotel, movie and a little fun and called it a night. Great trip, we both had a good time. Was cheaper then gifts and I got away from work! Win-win.
CYCLON37 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar