Are mustang owners only attracted to mustang owners? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Pounce that **** yo!
Ja, most def
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

They've increased in # yay but I have yet to meet a stang girl that isn't hot! I find it extremely attractive that they like stangs. Sadly I see none here that are really into them. Except this one who was in a NewEdge GT, haven't seen her since.
Sadly I don't make enough money to mod me and my Mustang :/
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #73
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
I only find them interesting if they know stuff about the car or about Mustangs in general~

I have two but both are mine lol
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRedGirl

I thought the same thing but then I realized how much I wanted to- I enjoyed doing my few mods and not taking it to a shop.. I said eff it and had to do what I wanted to the car it'll come eventually lavaredgirl

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21 View Post
I find it funny being that when I see someone in a mustang, I feel like theyre more attractive heheh..
How many many mustang owners here have two mustangs? one for them and one for their husband/wife..

My man has a Civic SI - Im not use to this import stuff lol.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

what year civic si. i used to have an 07. it was supercharged. made 331whp @11psi

BUSHGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #76
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
I only find them interesting if they know stuff about the car or about Mustangs in general~

I have two but both are mine lol
+10
Old 11-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
The 2 girls I've met who actually do their own work on cars thought that my car was on like a Jesus level. I guess that would be because they were into Hondas.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
The 2 girls I've met who actually do their own work on cars thought that my car was on like a Jesus level. I guess that would be because they were into Hondas.
hey hey, dont knock them hondas now, lol. the one i posted above surprised many mustang owners. but i agree that most honda owners dont do a build the right way and invest most of their $$ in to rice mods.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS

hey hey, dont knock them hondas now, lol. the one i posted above surprised many mustang owners. but i agree that most honda owners dont do a build the right way and invest most of their $$ in to rice mods.
I have all due respect to people who build cars the right way, no matter what kind. They were both under 20, so the $$ wasn't there and they both made pretty good cars, but they still knew who had the best car in our group.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
I have all due respect to people who build cars the right way, no matter what kind. They were both under 20, so the $$ wasn't there and they both made pretty good cars, but they still knew who had the best car in our group.
hondas arent that expensive to mod like the stang is. but ya so many people dont have the money on tap to get a serious good mod so they go to pep boys. this is my build 5 years in then i sold it

Old 11-19-2012, 03:32 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

I live on the shore in NJ and I see plenty of woman driving stangs, all seem to be stuck up, actually don't think I've ever gotten a wave back from a cute girl in a mustang. But yes for some reason I'm more attracted to a girl in a stang , it means she's got good taste like me
Old 11-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #82
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

I don't have much money either. But I'm sure you keep it clean..? I'm talking about girls that don't even clean 'em
Old 11-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #83

Region: Texas
That's funny about the integra. He is just mad cuz he knows he isn't impressing anybody. At least we get to wave. I'm sure u know what he's doing with his hand instead. Lol
sducki88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS

what year civic si. i used to have an 07. it was supercharged. made 331whp @11psi
I believe his is an 07 as well.. Not positive but it's worked.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger
I live on the shore in NJ and I see plenty of woman driving stangs, all seem to be stuck up, actually don't think I've ever gotten a wave back from a cute girl in a mustang. But yes for some reason I'm more attracted to a girl in a stang , it means she's got good taste like me
I live at the jersey shore. Have I ever waved back to you?

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I don't have much money either. But I'm sure you keep it clean..? I'm talking about girls that don't even clean 'em
Oh, yeah I keep it clean, tell it goodnight when I get home from work, when I don't have anywhere to go sometimes I stare at it from the window. The only thing I haven't done is dry humped it!! Lol
Old 11-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #86
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Oh, yeah I keep it clean, tell it goodnight when I get home from work, when I don't have anywhere to go sometimes I stare at it from the window. The only thing I haven't done is dry humped it!! Lol
That's a good thing lol. See that's all I ask! I'm cool with a girl like that. Just ones that drive treat them like crap I can't get along with. Haha
Old 11-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's a good thing lol. See that's all I ask! I'm cool with a girl like that. Just ones that drive treat them like crap I can't get along with. Haha
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21

I believe his is an 07 as well.. Not positive but it's worked.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

I live at the jersey shore. Have I ever waved back to you?
Really where about on the shore? I don't believe ive ever had the privilege to get a wave from you lol....my current girl drives a Mazda and is all about imports, maybe they can take there civic and Mazda out together and we can go on a little mustang date lmao
Old 11-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Finding someone that shares your interest is why theirs a attraction. I find girls in mustang attractive and will not stop till i have one . Plus I. Love replacing stock parts for something better. The stang and the truck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121120_080156.png
Views:	67
Size:	282.4 KB
ID:	76858

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121120_080129.png
Views:	105
Size:	416.8 KB
ID:	76857
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:09 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003
Finding someone that shares your interest is why theirs a attraction. I find girls in mustang attractive and will not stop till i have one . Plus I. Love replacing stock parts for something better. The stang and the truck.
Agreed, I would love to find that cute girl with a cuter stang
Old 11-20-2012, 07:19 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Agreed, I would love to find that cute girl with a cuter stang
But honestly its not that easy to find one. Iam sure theirs clubs in jersey. I think ones called jersey stangs. But the problem their is you competeing with guys who want the same thing. It does make it hard lol. Iam in a club but they are all older people. So as of now iam starting up my own club in my area. Maybe you should try that.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

But honestly its not that easy to find one. Iam sure theirs clubs in jersey. I think ones called jersey stangs. But the problem their is you competeing with guys who want the same thing. It does make it hard lol. Iam in a club but they are all older people. So as of now iam starting up my own club in my area. Maybe you should try that.
Yea I'm actually debating starting an NJ club for ages 18-28 or something, been wanting to do it for a while now
Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea I'm actually debating starting an NJ club for ages 18-28 or something, been wanting to do it for a while now
Belive me it alot of work the hardest thing is people that are intreasted then when you set yip something they are always busy.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #94
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
The only problem is you have twice the cars to mod. It's hard deciding which car gets the next part.

The nice thing is I can buy my wife car parts for christmas/birthday and she's perfectly happy
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
The only problem is you have twice the cars to mod. It's hard deciding which car gets the next part.

The nice thing is I can buy my wife car parts for christmas/birthday and she's perfectly happy
And she get you parts that makes you even more happy.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arkansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350
When I wave, they look at me like 'wtf are you doing?' Like I'm crazyyyyy or something

THE WORKLD NEEDS MORE CHICS WITH STANGS
+1
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:16 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations

+1

+1000
Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #98
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
I agree!!!!!
Old 11-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Really where about on the shore? I don't believe ive ever had the privilege to get a wave from you lol....my current girl drives a Mazda and is all about imports, maybe they can take there civic and Mazda out together and we can go on a little mustang date lmao
Hahaha that's funny! I'm in cape may.. Where about are you??

Old 11-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahaha that's funny! I'm in cape may.. Where about are you??
, Ahh so you got slammed by sandy as well huh? I'm right in Belmar, such a depressing place after this storm.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

, Ahh so you got slammed by sandy as well huh? I'm right in Belmar, such a depressing place after this storm.
We were lucky as anything. We Didnt have such a loss like others in the area.. Just a lot of sand throughout town. We were definitely lucky compared to the rest of the jersey shore. I hope you didn't suffer much of a loss.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

We were lucky as anything. We Didnt have such a loss like others in the area.. Just a lot of sand throughout town. We were definitely lucky compared to the rest of the jersey shore. I hope you didn't suffer much of a loss.
Thank you, myself and my family are in good shape, didn't lose much, I wish I could say that for everyone affected by the storm. I do heating and air conditioning and the houses I've been in the past few weeks due to damaged equipment is just very very sad, just so many people that lost EVERYTHING. We are NJ tho, we will come back stronger than ever.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Actually I was at a house in Monmouth Beach 2 days ago...Dude had a 2010 Mustang GT sitting in the driveway, beautiful car, I commented about how it was a nice car, the owner opened the door to show me all the mud and dirty and gunk inside, apparently his car got submerged all the way to the top of the roof in water. Sad site
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thank you, myself and my family are in good shape, didn't lose much, I wish I could say that for everyone affected by the storm. I do heating and air conditioning and the houses I've been in the past few weeks due to damaged equipment is just very very sad, just so many people that lost EVERYTHING. We are NJ tho, we will come back stronger than ever.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Actually I was at a house in Monmouth Beach 2 days ago...Dude had a 2010 Mustang GT sitting in the driveway, beautiful car, I commented about how it was a nice car, the owner opened the door to show me all the mud and dirty and gunk inside, apparently his car got submerged all the way to the top of the roof in water. Sad site
Everything has been ridiculous. I feel horrible because we had like a hurricane party the entire weekend ... Drinking like crazy- and here we Didnt get hit to the extreme that the rest of the jersey shore did. I sense that cape may and wildwood is going to be pretty busy this summer because people won't have many other jersey shore options... I don't think the islands will be built up by then. That's a shame for that poor gt dude. I would absolutely hate to see my car in that state.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:51 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Everything has been ridiculous. I feel horrible because we had like a hurricane party the entire weekend ... Drinking like crazy- and here we Didnt get hit to the extreme that the rest of the jersey shore did. I sense that cape may and wildwood is going to be pretty busy this summer because people won't have many other jersey shore options... I don't think the islands will be built up by then. That's a shame for that poor gt dude. I would absolutely hate to see my car in that state.
Yea I was terrified the night of the storm I was gonna wake up to a ruined GT, but she made it through , just lost my car cover lol
Old 11-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea I was terrified the night of the storm I was gonna wake up to a ruined GT, but she made it through , just lost my car cover lol
I think that's justifiable that would have sucked so bad if something happened to it!!! I was worried too but I'm a half mile down the street from the beach- I just hoped we didn't flood.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar