Are mustang owners only attracted to mustang owners? - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular
 
Butch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: New Mexico
Posts: 1,653
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Pounce that **** yo!
Ja, most def
__________________
I love speed and Nascar driving,,,
killing gears and dodging traffic,,,
-----NEHP---
{Never Enough HP}
Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

They've increased in # yay but I have yet to meet a stang girl that isn't hot! I find it extremely attractive that they like stangs. Sadly I see none here that are really into them. Except this one who was in a NewEdge GT, haven't seen her since.
Sadly I don't make enough money to mod me and my Mustang :/
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:51 AM   #73
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
I only find them interesting if they know stuff about the car or about Mustangs in general~

I have two but both are mine lol
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lucylove21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRedGirl

Sadly I don't make enough money to mod me and my Mustang :/
I thought the same thing but then I realized how much I wanted to- I enjoyed doing my few mods and not taking it to a shop.. I said eff it and had to do what I wanted to the car it'll come eventually lavaredgirl
__________________
2007. V6. Torch Red. Pony Package.

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:16 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular
 
BUSHGUTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21 View Post
I find it funny being that when I see someone in a mustang, I feel like theyre more attractive heheh..
How many many mustang owners here have two mustangs? one for them and one for their husband/wife..

My man has a Civic SI - Im not use to this import stuff lol.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

what year civic si. i used to have an 07. it was supercharged. made 331whp @11psi


BUSHGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #76
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
I only find them interesting if they know stuff about the car or about Mustangs in general~

I have two but both are mine lol
+10
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
The 2 girls I've met who actually do their own work on cars thought that my car was on like a Jesus level. I guess that would be because they were into Hondas.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:33 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular
 
BUSHGUTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
The 2 girls I've met who actually do their own work on cars thought that my car was on like a Jesus level. I guess that would be because they were into Hondas.
hey hey, dont knock them hondas now, lol. the one i posted above surprised many mustang owners. but i agree that most honda owners dont do a build the right way and invest most of their $$ in to rice mods.
BUSHGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular
 
9tee7pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Radford
Region: Virginia
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS

hey hey, dont knock them hondas now, lol. the one i posted above surprised many mustang owners. but i agree that most honda owners dont do a build the right way and invest most of their $$ in to rice mods.
I have all due respect to people who build cars the right way, no matter what kind. They were both under 20, so the $$ wasn't there and they both made pretty good cars, but they still knew who had the best car in our group.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:12 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular
 
BUSHGUTS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 280
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tee7pony View Post
I have all due respect to people who build cars the right way, no matter what kind. They were both under 20, so the $$ wasn't there and they both made pretty good cars, but they still knew who had the best car in our group.
hondas arent that expensive to mod like the stang is. but ya so many people dont have the money on tap to get a serious good mod so they go to pep boys. this is my build 5 years in then i sold it

BUSHGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:32 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
I live on the shore in NJ and I see plenty of woman driving stangs, all seem to be stuck up, actually don't think I've ever gotten a wave back from a cute girl in a mustang. But yes for some reason I'm more attracted to a girl in a stang , it means she's got good taste like me
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #82
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRedGirl

Sadly I don't make enough money to mod me and my Mustang :/
I don't have much money either. But I'm sure you keep it clean..? I'm talking about girls that don't even clean 'em
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #83
Registered User
Newbie
 
sducki88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 13
That's funny about the integra. He is just mad cuz he knows he isn't impressing anybody. At least we get to wave. I'm sure u know what he's doing with his hand instead. Lol
sducki88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:46 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lucylove21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS

what year civic si. i used to have an 07. it was supercharged. made 331whp @11psi
I believe his is an 07 as well.. Not positive but it's worked.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger
I live on the shore in NJ and I see plenty of woman driving stangs, all seem to be stuck up, actually don't think I've ever gotten a wave back from a cute girl in a mustang. But yes for some reason I'm more attracted to a girl in a stang , it means she's got good taste like me
I live at the jersey shore. Have I ever waved back to you?
__________________
2007. V6. Torch Red. Pony Package.

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

I don't have much money either. But I'm sure you keep it clean..? I'm talking about girls that don't even clean 'em
Oh, yeah I keep it clean, tell it goodnight when I get home from work, when I don't have anywhere to go sometimes I stare at it from the window. The only thing I haven't done is dry humped it!! Lol
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:14 PM   #86
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by LavaRedGirl

Oh, yeah I keep it clean, tell it goodnight when I get home from work, when I don't have anywhere to go sometimes I stare at it from the window. The only thing I haven't done is dry humped it!! Lol
That's a good thing lol. See that's all I ask! I'm cool with a girl like that. Just ones that drive treat them like crap I can't get along with. Haha
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:52 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford

That's a good thing lol. See that's all I ask! I'm cool with a girl like that. Just ones that drive treat them like crap I can't get along with. Haha
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #88
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21

I believe his is an 07 as well.. Not positive but it's worked.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------



I live at the jersey shore. Have I ever waved back to you?
Really where about on the shore? I don't believe ive ever had the privilege to get a wave from you lol....my current girl drives a Mazda and is all about imports, maybe they can take there civic and Mazda out together and we can go on a little mustang date lmao
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #89
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Finding someone that shares your interest is why theirs a attraction. I find girls in mustang attractive and will not stop till i have one . Plus I. Love replacing stock parts for something better. The stang and the truck.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121120_080156.png
Views:	67
Size:	282.4 KB
ID:	76858



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20121120_080129.png
Views:	105
Size:	416.8 KB
ID:	76857
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:09 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003
Finding someone that shares your interest is why theirs a attraction. I find girls in mustang attractive and will not stop till i have one . Plus I. Love replacing stock parts for something better. The stang and the truck.
Agreed, I would love to find that cute girl with a cuter stang
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:19 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger

Agreed, I would love to find that cute girl with a cuter stang
But honestly its not that easy to find one. Iam sure theirs clubs in jersey. I think ones called jersey stangs. But the problem their is you competeing with guys who want the same thing. It does make it hard lol. Iam in a club but they are all older people. So as of now iam starting up my own club in my area. Maybe you should try that.
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by garbill2003

But honestly its not that easy to find one. Iam sure theirs clubs in jersey. I think ones called jersey stangs. But the problem their is you competeing with guys who want the same thing. It does make it hard lol. Iam in a club but they are all older people. So as of now iam starting up my own club in my area. Maybe you should try that.
Yea I'm actually debating starting an NJ club for ages 18-28 or something, been wanting to do it for a while now
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger

Yea I'm actually debating starting an NJ club for ages 18-28 or something, been wanting to do it for a while now
Belive me it alot of work the hardest thing is people that are intreasted then when you set yip something they are always busy.
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #94
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
The only problem is you have twice the cars to mod. It's hard deciding which car gets the next part.

The nice thing is I can buy my wife car parts for christmas/birthday and she's perfectly happy
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:23 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular
 
garbill2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
The only problem is you have twice the cars to mod. It's hard deciding which car gets the next part.

The nice thing is I can buy my wife car parts for christmas/birthday and she's perfectly happy
And she get you parts that makes you even more happy.
garbill2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular
 
Taylorations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350
When I wave, they look at me like 'wtf are you doing?' Like I'm crazyyyyy or something

THE WORKLD NEEDS MORE CHICS WITH STANGS
+1
Taylorations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:16 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorations

+1

+1000
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 AM   #98
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
I agree!!!!!
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:11 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lucylove21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger

Really where about on the shore? I don't believe ive ever had the privilege to get a wave from you lol....my current girl drives a Mazda and is all about imports, maybe they can take there civic and Mazda out together and we can go on a little mustang date lmao
Hahaha that's funny! I'm in cape may.. Where about are you??
__________________
2007. V6. Torch Red. Pony Package.

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:04 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21

Hahaha that's funny! I'm in cape may.. Where about are you??
, Ahh so you got slammed by sandy as well huh? I'm right in Belmar, such a depressing place after this storm.
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lucylove21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger

, Ahh so you got slammed by sandy as well huh? I'm right in Belmar, such a depressing place after this storm.
We were lucky as anything. We Didnt have such a loss like others in the area.. Just a lot of sand throughout town. We were definitely lucky compared to the rest of the jersey shore. I hope you didn't suffer much of a loss.
__________________
2007. V6. Torch Red. Pony Package.

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21

We were lucky as anything. We Didnt have such a loss like others in the area.. Just a lot of sand throughout town. We were definitely lucky compared to the rest of the jersey shore. I hope you didn't suffer much of a loss.
Thank you, myself and my family are in good shape, didn't lose much, I wish I could say that for everyone affected by the storm. I do heating and air conditioning and the houses I've been in the past few weeks due to damaged equipment is just very very sad, just so many people that lost EVERYTHING. We are NJ tho, we will come back stronger than ever.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Actually I was at a house in Monmouth Beach 2 days ago...Dude had a 2010 Mustang GT sitting in the driveway, beautiful car, I commented about how it was a nice car, the owner opened the door to show me all the mud and dirty and gunk inside, apparently his car got submerged all the way to the top of the roof in water. Sad site
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 AM   #103
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lucylove21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger

Thank you, myself and my family are in good shape, didn't lose much, I wish I could say that for everyone affected by the storm. I do heating and air conditioning and the houses I've been in the past few weeks due to damaged equipment is just very very sad, just so many people that lost EVERYTHING. We are NJ tho, we will come back stronger than ever.

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Actually I was at a house in Monmouth Beach 2 days ago...Dude had a 2010 Mustang GT sitting in the driveway, beautiful car, I commented about how it was a nice car, the owner opened the door to show me all the mud and dirty and gunk inside, apparently his car got submerged all the way to the top of the roof in water. Sad site
Everything has been ridiculous. I feel horrible because we had like a hurricane party the entire weekend ... Drinking like crazy- and here we Didnt get hit to the extreme that the rest of the jersey shore did. I sense that cape may and wildwood is going to be pretty busy this summer because people won't have many other jersey shore options... I don't think the islands will be built up by then. That's a shame for that poor gt dude. I would absolutely hate to see my car in that state.
__________________
2007. V6. Torch Red. Pony Package.

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:51 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucylove21

Everything has been ridiculous. I feel horrible because we had like a hurricane party the entire weekend ... Drinking like crazy- and here we Didnt get hit to the extreme that the rest of the jersey shore did. I sense that cape may and wildwood is going to be pretty busy this summer because people won't have many other jersey shore options... I don't think the islands will be built up by then. That's a shame for that poor gt dude. I would absolutely hate to see my car in that state.
Yea I was terrified the night of the storm I was gonna wake up to a ruined GT, but she made it through , just lost my car cover lol
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:49 PM   #105
Registered Member
Regular
 
Lucylove21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger

Yea I was terrified the night of the storm I was gonna wake up to a ruined GT, but she made it through , just lost my car cover lol
I think that's justifiable that would have sucked so bad if something happened to it!!! I was worried too but I'm a half mile down the street from the beach- I just hoped we didn't flood.
__________________
2007. V6. Torch Red. Pony Package.

Tint. Painted Brake Calipers. New Wheels. Raxiom Smoked Coyote Tails. GT500 Exhaust. Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs. Decklid Blackout Panel. Custom Emblem Decals. Next? Cold Air Intake.
Lucylove21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:04 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.