If your stang had a heart... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
If your stang had a heart...

...What kind of personality would your stang have? (Remember Herbie? Some of you might not.)

Male or female? Wild or civilized? Cautious or adventurous? If another driver revved its engine at your stang in front of a red light, would h/she take the challenge, or is h/she a stickler to the rules? How would h/she treat you, the driver? How would h/she treat other people, other cars? If h/she had one thing to tell you right now, what would it be?

You don't necessarily have to answer all these questions; I'm just tryin' to help. Anyway, use your imagination

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 07:19 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31
...What kind of personality would your stang have? (Remember Herbie? Some of you might not.)

Male or female? Wild or civilized? Cautious or adventurous? If another driver revved its engine at your stang in front of a red light, would h/she take the challenge, or is h/she a stickler to the rules? How would h/she treat you, the driver? How would h/she treat other people, other cars? If h/she had one thing to tell you right now, what would it be?

You don't necessarily have to answer all these questions; I'm just tryin' to help. Anyway, use your imagination
Lol my Mach 1s heart stopped 36 years ago lol buy I'd say hatred against the owner for abandoning her
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2764732993.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	358.3 KB
ID:	76673  
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:30 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcobra31

Mine is adventurous!.. She loves long road trips and she loves to run at a full gallop!.. Plus she is never afraid to face off against other ponies!.. She treats me well and never really complains, so long as I keep her well fed!.. But that's me, nothing but the best horse feed for My Little Pony!.. I will say she is a bit arrogant, but then again what full blooded American isn't?.. Lol
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Hahahaha!!!

Smurf is a girl and a lot like me ...i think that's why we get along so well ..she's friendly and has lots of enthusiasm . Loves to just take a nice tool around town ... She likes to meet other mustangs too... and is always winking at others ...she's not one to cross bc she won't take your crap lmao...
Old 11-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Mine collects hearts... Because she doesn't have one of her own.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
My baby loves to be driven and likes to have fun, she will challenge anyone and messes with other stangs in a fun way...she can be difficult at times but I know its to help me learn about her

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyBrandon View Post
Lol my Mach 1s heart stopped 36 years ago lol buy I'd say hatred against the owner for abandoning her
That makes me sad

Oh! I just realized I haven't added to this thread at all. Let's see... Well, a guy that I know recently told me, "I wanna bang your car!" Now, I found that funny, but my stang would've been pissed to hear it. Either way, he's no lady But moving on, he craves straight-line speed, and always enjoys tearing through the corners. Loves it when I accelerate, but grumbles when I hit the brakes. I can tell he's protective of me, (just like everyone else in my family is) because he's certainly doing a good job scaring most men away lol! Sometimes I need to put him in his place whenever he decides to get feisty on the road, but I don't see him ever putting me in any real danger

My 2012 GT Premium.
Six Speed Manual
Forgestar CF10s
Dcobra31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Mine throws up 2 middle fingers to everyone around. He drinks way too much, but is a fun drinker, unlike others. He can't back down from a challenger even if the opponent is much bigger. He can't resist the sound of squealing tires and a roaring V8. He works a blue collar job 50 hours a week and is a photography model on the weekends. I'd say he is an all American automobile.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar