Weight lifters - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-20-2012, 04:51 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
I hadn't took any supplements in a year, I been wanting to get some new stuff soon
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 04:56 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I have to start back lifting weights. I have a couple of dumbbells and barbells with the bench. Only problem I have is staying consistent.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #38
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Was doing NO2 platinum stacked with CE2 and protien shakes before and after workout bout 4yrs ago on the regular. Loved it, felt great and was lean and cut. Then my nephew was murdered and depression set in big time and I went down hill. I picked up some new supplements last month but it's just so damn hard to get back into the swing of things.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha twin
I have to start back lifting weights. I have a couple of dumbbells and barbells with the bench. Only problem I have is staying consistent.
Yeah it can get hard. Just think though, mustang and washboard abs... Girls will be throwing themselves at you!!!

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
Was doing NO2 platinum stacked with CE2 and protien shakes before and after workout bout 4yrs ago on the regular. Loved it, felt great and was lean and cut. Then my nephew was murdered and depression set in big time and I went down hill. I picked up some new supplements last month but it's just so damn hard to get back into the swing of things.
Sorry about what happened first of all. Keep working hard man.
My68mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:36 PM   #40
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
Sorry to hear that.

MRI products are good but over priced. I like cheap and effective. Instead of CE2 I would recommend krealkaline, one of the best creatine supps on the market, and cheap too on amazon

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:39 PM   #41
The Blue Dragon
Regular
Supporter

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08

I work out after work. So I'm usually pretty tired. Two good pre work out supplement in my eyes are jack3D or 1MR (1 more rep). Those always put me in the mood to lift. Also being as I usually went home and tried to sleep after leaving the gym. I knew I had to burn that stuff off or I wouldn't sleep good. So that kept me moving also.
I used to take the jack3d while I was in the marines, but my tolerance built up really fast and cycling off was horrible. Right now I've been taking friction by VPX and its served me very well.

And yea I hear ya, don't get much sleep after you take that stuff, but it's really easy to pop out of bed in the AM lol.

Btw never drink after taking that stuff even if its a few hrs later lol, never ends well

AUGUST 2012 MOTM!!!!
GrabberBlue5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar