Mustang Vs police - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Mustang Vs police

There's a winner and it's me

Heading home Monday and had a older Mustang GT getting all up in my grill really trying to tweak my interest well I WAS interested but I knew something he didnt....In front of me was a truck and in front of the truck was the local Po Po....he he he After a few seconds he realized that I was not going to racr he blew by me. Well you know what happened next. The local Po Po lit him up I had to give a little Rev when I went by to show my support I guess I could have warned him....NOT! Dont run up on my big butt and expect courtesy.

Really dude with the freakishly large head do you really think you can beat me.
Virgo062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Minnesota
Classic. I have had this happen to me as well. A friend of mine is the COP in town I work in. I know where he likes to sit and clock people. One day it was a Challenger pulling up next to me. He pointed at me and laughed. Then punched it smoking the tires. I tried to warn him by pointing to the roof of my car and then out my windshield. Then I just laughed as I saw the cherries come on.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
One time me and my cousin were in his old nova ( I know not a Stang but funny story) anyway grand national pulls up ... We rip off line ... We're in lead then ya hear the the national rip ....blows by us .... Next blue lights come on... Pulled over my cuz says what about dude??? He blew by us ... Officer says to him... Loser gets the ticket... We couldn't argue with that... Not funny then ... Hilarious now.... Hahahahahaha ... Couldn't argue with that..... Lol
Bongadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Honestly in jersey this crap happens all the time people try to blow past me (in rice racers) then realize the police are right in front of me... honestly dude youre 150 hp car cant do **** against a stang even if i got a v6 =/
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongadier View Post
One time me and my cousin were in his old nova ( I know not a Stang but funny story) anyway grand national pulls up ... We rip off line ... We're in lead then ya hear the the national rip ....blows by us .... Next blue lights come on... Pulled over my cuz says what about dude??? He blew by us ... Officer says to him... Loser gets the ticket... We couldn't argue with that... Not funny then ... Hilarious now.... Hahahahahaha ... Couldn't argue with that..... Lol

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
Honestly in jersey this crap happens all the time people try to blow past me (in rice racers) then realize the police are right in front of me... honestly dude youre 150 hp car cant do **** against a stang even if i got a v6 =/

Virgo062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #7
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo062 View Post
There's a winner and it's me

Heading home Monday and had a older Mustang GT getting all up in my grill really trying to tweak my interest well I WAS interested but I knew something he didnt....In front of me was a truck and in front of the truck was the local Po Po....he he he After a few seconds he realized that I was not going to racr he blew by me. Well you know what happened next. The local Po Po lit him up I had to give a little Rev when I went by to show my support I guess I could have warned him....NOT! Dont run up on my big butt and expect courtesy.

Really dude with the freakishly large head do you really think you can beat me.
Thats great serves him right! justice
Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongadier
This might be one of the greatest things I've heard ahaha
03torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
I've called a guy in for road rage antics, and brake checking me while on the interstate before. I saw the cops roll onto the highway and follow him, but they never pulled him over. Then he slowed down in the right lane, and as I passed him he lit me up for an expired tag. Sonofa*****.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongadier View Post
Lol
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #11
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
I've called a guy in for road rage antics, and brake checking me while on the interstate before. I saw the cops roll onto the highway and follow him, but they never pulled him over. Then he slowed down in the right lane, and as I passed him he lit me up for an expired tag. Sonofa*****.
Hahahahaha ouch!
Old 12-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42
Lol I'm in jersey too and my friends think they could beat my 06 gt with there little rice burners
Depack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post
Classic. I have had this happen to me as well. A friend of mine is the COP in town I work in. I know where he likes to sit and clock people. One day it was a Challenger pulling up next to me. He pointed at me and laughed. Then punched it smoking the tires. I tried to warn him by pointing to the roof of my car and then out my windshield. Then I just laughed as I saw the cherries come on.
Lmfao
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar