Mustang Vs police - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Virgo062's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rossville
Region: Georgia
Posts: 55
Mustang Vs police

There's a winner and it's me

Heading home Monday and had a older Mustang GT getting all up in my grill really trying to tweak my interest well I WAS interested but I knew something he didnt....In front of me was a truck and in front of the truck was the local Po Po....he he he After a few seconds he realized that I was not going to racr he blew by me. Well you know what happened next. The local Po Po lit him up I had to give a little Rev when I went by to show my support I guess I could have warned him....NOT! Dont run up on my big butt and expect courtesy.

Really dude with the freakishly large head do you really think you can beat me.
Virgo062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Arcadia
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,785
Lol
93mstnglx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Classic. I have had this happen to me as well. A friend of mine is the COP in town I work in. I know where he likes to sit and clock people. One day it was a Challenger pulling up next to me. He pointed at me and laughed. Then punched it smoking the tires. I tried to warn him by pointing to the roof of my car and then out my windshield. Then I just laughed as I saw the cherries come on.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Bongadier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 79
One time me and my cousin were in his old nova ( I know not a Stang but funny story) anyway grand national pulls up ... We rip off line ... We're in lead then ya hear the the national rip ....blows by us .... Next blue lights come on... Pulled over my cuz says what about dude??? He blew by us ... Officer says to him... Loser gets the ticket... We couldn't argue with that... Not funny then ... Hilarious now.... Hahahahahaha ... Couldn't argue with that..... Lol
Bongadier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Aruiz42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 411
Honestly in jersey this crap happens all the time people try to blow past me (in rice racers) then realize the police are right in front of me... honestly dude youre 150 hp car cant do **** against a stang even if i got a v6 =/
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Virgo062's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Rossville
Region: Georgia
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongadier View Post
One time me and my cousin were in his old nova ( I know not a Stang but funny story) anyway grand national pulls up ... We rip off line ... We're in lead then ya hear the the national rip ....blows by us .... Next blue lights come on... Pulled over my cuz says what about dude??? He blew by us ... Officer says to him... Loser gets the ticket... We couldn't argue with that... Not funny then ... Hilarious now.... Hahahahahaha ... Couldn't argue with that..... Lol


---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
Honestly in jersey this crap happens all the time people try to blow past me (in rice racers) then realize the police are right in front of me... honestly dude youre 150 hp car cant do **** against a stang even if i got a v6 =/

Virgo062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #7
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo062 View Post
There's a winner and it's me

Heading home Monday and had a older Mustang GT getting all up in my grill really trying to tweak my interest well I WAS interested but I knew something he didnt....In front of me was a truck and in front of the truck was the local Po Po....he he he After a few seconds he realized that I was not going to racr he blew by me. Well you know what happened next. The local Po Po lit him up I had to give a little Rev when I went by to show my support I guess I could have warned him....NOT! Dont run up on my big butt and expect courtesy.

Really dude with the freakishly large head do you really think you can beat me.
Thats great serves him right! justice
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
03torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongadier
One time me and my cousin were in his old nova ( I know not a Stang but funny story) anyway grand national pulls up ... We rip off line ... We're in lead then ya hear the the national rip ....blows by us .... Next blue lights come on... Pulled over my cuz says what about dude??? He blew by us ... Officer says to him... Loser gets the ticket... We couldn't argue with that... Not funny then ... Hilarious now.... Hahahahahaha ... Couldn't argue with that..... Lol
This might be one of the greatest things I've heard ahaha
03torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
I've called a guy in for road rage antics, and brake checking me while on the interstate before. I saw the cops roll onto the highway and follow him, but they never pulled him over. Then he slowed down in the right lane, and as I passed him he lit me up for an expired tag. Sonofa*****.
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
LavaRedGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongadier View Post
One time me and my cousin were in his old nova ( I know not a Stang but funny story) anyway grand national pulls up ... We rip off line ... We're in lead then ya hear the the national rip ....blows by us .... Next blue lights come on... Pulled over my cuz says what about dude??? He blew by us ... Officer says to him... Loser gets the ticket... We couldn't argue with that... Not funny then ... Hilarious now.... Hahahahahaha ... Couldn't argue with that..... Lol
Lol
LavaRedGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 12:52 AM   #11
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
I've called a guy in for road rage antics, and brake checking me while on the interstate before. I saw the cops roll onto the highway and follow him, but they never pulled him over. Then he slowed down in the right lane, and as I passed him he lit me up for an expired tag. Sonofa*****.
Hahahahaha ouch!
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:12 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Depack21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Flanders
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42
Honestly in jersey this crap happens all the time people try to blow past me (in rice racers) then realize the police are right in front of me... honestly dude youre 150 hp car cant do **** against a stang even if i got a v6 =/
Lol I'm in jersey too and my friends think they could beat my 06 gt with there little rice burners
Depack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
cheelyb09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skulls98GT View Post
Classic. I have had this happen to me as well. A friend of mine is the COP in town I work in. I know where he likes to sit and clock people. One day it was a Challenger pulling up next to me. He pointed at me and laughed. Then punched it smoking the tires. I tried to warn him by pointing to the roof of my car and then out my windshield. Then I just laughed as I saw the cherries come on.
Lmfao
cheelyb09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



07:34 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.