First ticket - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-11-2012, 10:19 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Only the jopper
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 03:49 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Wow that's ridiculous!!
Yeah it is! The cops around my area are complete dicks though.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:31 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95 View Post
Yeah it is! The cops around my area are complete dicks though.
he gave you a ticket for breaking the law....just saying (remember i have court and could be in deeper crap soon lol) i don't blame the officer.

carving corners like a boss
1slosix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 01:52 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slosix

he gave you a ticket for breaking the law....just saying (remember i have court and could be in deeper crap soon lol) i don't blame the officer.
Thats not what i meant. I mean theyll bust people for anything. My friend almost got a ticket for his head light being dimmer than the other one because it was "almost out." also, im a skateboarder, so we get busted for every little thing we do. Someone called the cops on us while skating and the cop told us they called about skaters hanging out at the back of the store smoking weed. Which we werent.
Old 12-14-2012, 03:24 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95

Thats not what i meant. I mean theyll bust people for anything. My friend almost got a ticket for his head light being dimmer than the other one because it was "almost out." also, im a skateboarder, so we get busted for every little thing we do. Someone called the cops on us while skating and the cop told us they called about skaters hanging out at the back of the store smoking weed. Which we werent.
So your a skateboarder, maybe you can help me out with something. Around here all the skateboarders wear thier sisters pants,what's up with that. Is it just a local thing or do all of you do that ?
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:36 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

So your a skateboarder, maybe you can help me out with something. Around here all the skateboarders wear thier sisters pants,what's up with that. Is it just a local thing or do all of you do that ?
They do that here to, or at least used to. I don't pay much attention to it anymore.
9tee7pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:31 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4

Haha i think its just around there. Everyone in my area is either baggy or just straight fitted. Back in the middle school days it was girl pants. Im glad i can say i was never a part of that.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Just girl pants? Sounded so wrong on so many levels hahahahaha ... But whatever flips your switch yaknow different era I guess
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
i was 16 when i got my first ticket go to court. i went to court and admitted my guilt and only had to take a 3 hour driving class. points, fee's were waved and insurance never found out thank god lol. hope everything works out for you

btw i was doing 68 in a 50 wrote me up as only 9 over
05 MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Benifits of living in a small town were u know all the police 😜
Old 12-16-2012, 11:26 PM   #46
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Had my license for a year and 4 months. Not a single time being pulled over... Easy way to not get tickets.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
You still in California C_Dailey95 ? So why are you doing 20 hours of community school for?

Ask to be deffered to traffic school. Keep this off of your record. Don't ask for a jury trial. You will get one and the costs will be on you. In California police officers get paid overtime for court time. The will let everyone plead guilty and then it will be your turn. It will the probably be re-scheduled, got to get that overtime. Don't fight over something you can't win at.

Oh and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DRIVING!
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang
You still in California C_Dailey95 ? So why are you doing 20 hours of community school for?

Ask to be deffered to traffic school. Keep this off of your record. Don't ask for a jury trial. You will get one and the costs will be on you. In California police officers get paid overtime for court time. The will let everyone plead guilty and then it will be your turn. It will the probably be re-scheduled, got to get that overtime. Don't fight over something you can't win at.

Oh and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DRIVING!
Yeah im still cali, and i have no idea. Its extremely stupid. And my parents told me i cant do traffic school yet? I dont know but im going to try. And im normally a real good driver, just drive kind of fast haha, but i had a friend in the car and he was telling me about something so i was a bit distracted. Luckily the one i ran was on its one street up to a school with no one else around, and at 9:30 at night.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar