Why did you buy a V6? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Alabama
The fam said no v8 :p

alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:36 AM   #37
Registered Member
Region: South Carolina
My family said no V8. I'm 18 so I need to wait to get older so my insurance will go down a little. Plus the parents were scared I would dog it since I was in a car crew. Lol.

sixxerstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #38
Registered Member
Region: California
I got it because I really didn't know about mustangs when I was 18, now I'm on the hunt for a terminator 3 years later.
)02 Gt, Founder of WE2G
Venomouz831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:58 AM   #39
Registered Member
Region: Canada
My first mustang was a red 94 v6 auto. It was a pleasant enough car i guess. Was never good on gas. I paid 140 /month insurance at 16. When I was 18 I hit a deer and she was totaled. The drive home from the wreckers I bought a 96 gt 5-speed (for a grand more than the insurance payout). This was a great car. I modified it, learned to race on the track with it, and really got into cars with it. It got almost exactly the same mileage as my 6 and cost me 131/Mo to insure. Then a year ago I got an opportunity to get a 2003 Mach 1 for stupid cheap and had to jump at it. I owned both for about 3 weeks. Then sold the 96 gt for exactly a thousand less than I bought my mach 1 for. The mach 1 is a shocking upgrade to be honest. And now that I was 23 with a completely clean driving record (3 tix my whole life, 2 in the v6 1in the gt) my insurance for the mach 1 is only 81 a month and in March it goes down to 68. It does eat more gas but it's mostly due to the more aggressive gearing.
P.s. To whomever had the shocking quite for the termi what was it? I was quoted 88/Mo.

2003 Mach 1
DaBluedude is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar