Hear the News? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

They can outlaw guns all they want. It won't stop people from getting them. It'll just make the law abiding citizen an easy target. If they outlaw guns, I guess I'll be an outlaw because I will always be armed to the teeth!
Exactly!

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Today is defiantly a tragedy it's just so unbelievable that anyone could ever do something like that to children
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

They can outlaw guns all they want. It won't stop people from getting them. It'll just make the law abiding citizen an easy target. If they outlaw guns, I guess I'll be an outlaw because I will always be armed to the teeth!
Couldn't agree more
sally2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #38
Pete Jones
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via ICQ to 90mustangLX Send a message via AIM to 90mustangLX
Quote:

I'm with you 100%, I live on 18 acres so I can stash my guns if it comes down to them trying to take them from me

89 LX Notchback
No motor/trans (for now)
90mustangLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2012, 07:09 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Another ditto guys ^^ I'm totally behind an armed citizenry
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #40
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Sometimes I hate this world. Those innocent children were robbed of their lives. They will never experience life's ups and downs, their parents and family will never see their children strive and grow into adults. I am so full of sorrow and rage. I want to hurt people that prey on the weak and innocent. My Mom said to me, these poor soul are now angels with God and they will never know pain, only love and they will be reunited with their family's in the end.

If that's true, the angels weep for us. This world is becoming more like hell everyday. God help those who choose to cross me with ill intent. I won't stand to seeing anyone victimized within my reach.

Sorry for venting in a biblical proportion. But I seriously am sick of the slime that inhabit this world. God help us all.
Amen! You took the words right out of my head!
Old 12-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Every day I'm not working I carry

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy View Post
Every day I'm not working I carry
Everyone should honestly, I think I've talked my mother Inti getting her carry permit and a gun
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via AIM to gregtommy Send a message via Skype™ to gregtommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang View Post

Everyone should honestly, I think I've talked my mother Inti getting her carry permit and a gun
The thing that people don't realize is carrying a gun is not a privilege. It is a responsibility as a citizen of this country to take care of each other. A gun ban is nothing more then citizens of a country saying I don't want the ability to protect myself my family and my fellow neighbor. I want the government to take care of that for me. Well I am not one of those types and until my last dying breath I will never for the government to protect me. I take care of myself and my own. My mom and dad both have concealed weapons permits and everyone I talk to that has their head on right I encourage them to get training and a concealed permit because when it comes down to it, if everyone carries a gun how far is one bad guy going to get in a place where all citizens are armed.

Mustang history started with a 2000 v6, 2003 GT, 2007 GT, 2011 GT, all Black(coincidence)
gregtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #44
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
I wish my mom would!
Old 12-16-2012, 05:22 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregtommy View Post

The thing that people don't realize is carrying a gun is not a privilege. It is a responsibility as a citizen of this country to take care of each other. A gun ban is nothing more then citizens of a country saying I don't want the ability to protect myself my family and my fellow neighbor. I want the government to take care of that for me. Well I am not one of those types and until my last dying breath I will never for the government to protect me. I take care of myself and my own. My mom and dad both have concealed weapons permits and everyone I talk to that has their head on right I encourage them to get training and a concealed permit because when it comes down to it, if everyone carries a gun how far is one bad guy going to get in a place where all citizens are armed.
Exactly you can't trust people any more the only way to feel safe is to carry

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar