shooting at ct - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-15-2012, 01:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
shooting at ct

best hopes goes out to the families in ct
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Its very sad, i live in the town over and its just unreal. Were still all in shock and we all know someone who was killed
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
Old 12-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

it's crazy how he killed his dad at Hoboken and then drives to ct
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
This entire massacre at Connecticut makes me so ill. There have been multiple school massacres in this country, mall massacres, even movie theatre massacres. What is it going to take to protect people? How many people must die and how many families have to go thru this type of heartbreak for this government to protect us? Anywhere you go today there isn't any security checkpoint at the entry doors. You could be in a mall, grocery store, work, restaurant, and school and you could never know that the person next to you has a gun and is ready to kill everyone. It's too easy to enter a business or anywhere and not even be noticed. Why is it that we have heavy security at banks, govt buildings, airports, and govt land and none in the places that need it most.

You can reproduce a dollar bill but you can't reproduce a person that has been killed. Why is this govt so concerned with protecting replaceable items and not worried about the peoples safety in this country? You can't get within 10 ft of the whitehouse, and govt land, without being surrounded by govt officials, but you can go unnoticed in a mall, theatre, school, workplace, etc with a gun. Why does the govt allow regular people to own the same firearms as police, and the military? Why does the govt allow gun and ammo shops to sell guns and ammo for such dangerous weapons to the average joe? Why does the law allow convicted murderers, rapists, child molesters, and etc to be released only for them to repeat the crime or worse? There needs to be serious restructure in the laws and security in America. The survivors of this tragedy will now be scarred for life and most likely need lifelong psychiatric help to get through this. They will never get those awful visions out of their memory. Those parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, kids, etc will never be the same.

And Obama is going to show his face and think that there are words he can say to give the victims comfort. That is a joke. There are no words of comfort for them. As our nations leader he needs to step up and make some changes. Serious weapons and ammo should only be available to the hands of the police and military. There is no need for joe blow down the street to own such dangerous weapons. I'm all for having a firearm to protect your household, but no one needs an assault rifle. The is no reason to release a person from prison that commits such acts of violence, rape, child abuse, etc. It is messed up that the law allows deer hunting and allows hunters to kill an innocent deer, but we can't kill the convicted people that kill, rape, and molest others, but we sure can spend more money to build more prisons to house these lowlives at our expense. Homeland security is a joke. What do they secure? It most certainly isn't us.

They secure the govt property and their money and investments. Homeland security doesn't live up to its name. It's time for this president to start doing his job and make some heavy changes so that things like this will not happen again. I feel so bad for all of those people that have been affected by this tragedy. I commend all of the people that responded to help all of the people at that school. This is truly heartbreaking and it's a shame if our nations leaders neglect to make any changes to prevent tragedies like this from ever happening again.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
There is a special on 60 Minutes right now. They are talking about the young man who did this and his condition.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:20 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
I can't even describe how I feel about this... Heartbroken is one word :'(

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Old 12-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS View Post
This entire massacre at Connecticut makes me so ill. There have been multiple school massacres in this country, mall massacres, even movie theatre massacres. What is it going to take to protect people? How many people must die and how many families have to go thru this type of heartbreak for this government to protect us? Anywhere you go today there isn't any security checkpoint at the entry doors. You could be in a mall, grocery store, work, restaurant, and school and you could never know that the person next to you has a gun and is ready to kill everyone. It's too easy to enter a business or anywhere and not even be noticed. Why is it that we have heavy security at banks, govt buildings, airports, and govt land and none in the places that need it most.

You can reproduce a dollar bill but you can't reproduce a person that has been killed. Why is this govt so concerned with protecting replaceable items and not worried about the peoples safety in this country? You can't get within 10 ft of the whitehouse, and govt land, without being surrounded by govt officials, but you can go unnoticed in a mall, theatre, school, workplace, etc with a gun. Why does the govt allow regular people to own the same firearms as police, and the military? Why does the govt allow gun and ammo shops to sell guns and ammo for such dangerous weapons to the average joe? Why does the law allow convicted murderers, rapists, child molesters, and etc to be released only for them to repeat the crime or worse? There needs to be serious restructure in the laws and security in America. The survivors of this tragedy will now be scarred for life and most likely need lifelong psychiatric help to get through this. They will never get those awful visions out of their memory. Those parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, kids, etc will never be the same.

And Obama is going to show his face and think that there are words he can say to give the victims comfort. That is a joke. There are no words of comfort for them. As our nations leader he needs to step up and make some changes. Serious weapons and ammo should only be available to the hands of the police and military. There is no need for joe blow down the street to own such dangerous weapons. I'm all for having a firearm to protect your household, but no one needs an assault rifle. The is no reason to release a person from prison that commits such acts of violence, rape, child abuse, etc. It is messed up that the law allows deer hunting and allows hunters to kill an innocent deer, but we can't kill the convicted people that kill, rape, and molest others, but we sure can spend more money to build more prisons to house these lowlives at our expense. Homeland security is a joke. What do they secure? It most certainly isn't us.

They secure the govt property and their money and investments. Homeland security doesn't live up to its name. It's time for this president to start doing his job and make some heavy changes so that things like this will not happen again. I feel so bad for all of those people that have been affected by this tragedy. I commend all of the people that responded to help all of the people at that school. This is truly heartbreaking and it's a shame if our nations leaders neglect to make any changes to prevent tragedies like this from ever happening again.
Ah why does the law allow these things such as weapons and ammo to the average joe?!?... Please explain to me sense when do criminals care about what the "Law Says?!?..." And then explain to me how would more laws and regulations for Law Abiding citizens to follow will prevent this from happening again?!?...

Instead of blaming the law or lack of one, or the inanimate object that was used, why not blame the individual responsible?!?.... Why put a Band Aid on the problem instead of fixing the problem itself?!?...

Those guns did not kill those BAbies!.. The man pulling the trigger did!.. Big difference between the two!..
Old 12-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #8
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Our family will be praying for everyone in Newtown. Though most of us cannot understand what you are going through, please know that we are thinking about you and your families.
Old 12-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Our family will be praying for everyone in Newtown. Though most of us cannot understand what you are going through, please know that we are thinking about you and your families.
+11
Old 12-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #10
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post

Ah why does the law allow these things such as weapons and ammo to the average joe?!?... Please explain to me sense when do criminals care about what the "Law Says?!?..." And then explain to me how would more laws and regulations for Law Abiding citizens to follow will prevent this from happening again?!?...

Instead of blaming the law or lack of one, or the inanimate object that was used, why not blame the individual responsible?!?.... Why put a Band Aid on the problem instead of fixing the problem itself?!?...

Those guns did not kill those BAbies!.. The man pulling the trigger did!.. Big difference between the two!..
Exactly! Since when do criminals follow the law? if they are going to plan an attack like this they arent going to get the gun legally. Banning guns already has been in affect, guns arnt allowed school campuses, thy leaves all of them unprotected. What if one of those teachers was allowed to have a gun in their desk? We shouldn't be worried about regulating everything, we should be worried about protecting ourselves. Banning guns isn't protection, bearing arms is protection.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 12-17-2012, 01:31 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

what im saying is that even though there are laws against these type of crimes, and we all know laws are made and people will break them but the govt shouldnt allow these types of guns to be sold to the average joe. they should only be allowed in hands of the military or police. no one needs an AK in their household
Old 12-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

what im saying is that even though there are laws against these type of crimes, and we all know laws are made and people will break them but the govt shouldnt allow these types of guns to be sold to the average joe. they should only be allowed in hands of the military or police. no one needs an AK in their household
What you are saying is just idiotic rhetoric at best!.. Yes, let's place more laws and restrictions for Law Abiding Citizens to follow!.. Lets make it that much easier for the criminal element!... Think I'm exaggerating a bit?!?... I know where to go to get a Full Auto MAC10!!!... And it is not legal!!!... Adding more laws does not work!!!...

Lets put a different perspective on this!.. Do you or anyone else really need a Mustang?!?... Or any car the has the ability to hit 100mph let alone 150+ mph?!?... Yet there are more people killed each year from careless drivers than from gun related crimes!.. More people are killed from Drunk Driving then by gun crimes!.. Yet there are multiple laws against impaired driving!.. How has that worked?!?... More laws do not fix any thing!.. They just give those who are going to break them more opportunities to do so!..

Now seeing as neither of us need a high powered weapon or high performance car, I say lets both just go ahead and surrender both items over the government!.. Along with any other item that can be used against another individual!.. He'll let's surrender all of our freedoms and rights!.. I'm sure we will all feel much safer afterwards!..

"God created man!.. Sam Colt made them equal!.."
Old 12-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHGUTS

What is this type of gun you speak of?
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
Old 12-17-2012, 02:40 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

What you are saying is just idiotic rhetoric at best!.. Yes, let's place more laws and restrictions for Law Abiding Citizens to follow!.. Lets make it that much easier for the criminal element!... Think I'm exaggerating a bit?!?... I know where to go to get a Full Auto MAC10!!!... And it is not legal!!!... Adding more laws does not work!!!...

Lets put a different perspective on this!.. Do you or anyone else really need a Mustang?!?... Or any car the has the ability to hit 100mph let alone 150+ mph?!?... Yet there are more people killed each year from careless drivers than from gun related crimes!.. More people are killed from Drunk Driving then by gun crimes!.. Yet there are multiple laws against impaired driving!.. How has that worked?!?... More laws do not fix any thing!.. They just give those who are going to break them more opportunities to do so!..

Now seeing as neither of us need a high powered weapon or high performance car, I say lets both just go ahead and surrender both items over the government!.. Along with any other item that can be used against another individual!.. He'll let's surrender all of our freedoms and rights!.. I'm sure we will all feel much safer afterwards!..

+1111111111111x10^2574268965
Old 12-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Just to fill you in, CT has some of the strickest gun laws in the country, and that guy tried to get a gun and was DENIED, the law did exactly what it was supose to do! (Food for thought + a point you can tear appart)
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
Old 12-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn

What is this type of gun you speak of?
I think he is talking about the AK47 and similar types of guns!..
Old 12-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

I think he is talking about the AK47 and similar types of guns!..
I'm looking for a definition... Most of you have probably handled an "assault weapon" without even knowing it if you spend any time around guns.

The other group left thinks they're all evil killing machines because they scare you.
Our's:
Old 12-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'll put it this way.

I can take two identical guns, dress one up with appearance items and the general public assumes it to be a military weapon.

It's no different than putting a cobra body kit on a v6 and fooling everyone into thinking you have a fast car. The exhaust note will still give it away.

Does putting a body kit on your car make it faster? No. No different than a rail and light making a gun more dangerous.

We need to spend more time enforcing our current laws than creating new ones.

If current laws were enforced this incident could have been avoided. He commited 4 felonies as soon as he stepped foot on school property, there was simply no enforcement of the current laws.
Our's:
Old 12-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post

I'm looking for a definition... Most of you have probably handled an "assault weapon" without even knowing it if you spend any time around guns.

The other group left thinks they're all evil killing machines because they scare you.
I can point a FlintLock Musket in your face and it'll be pretty scary!..
Old 12-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I'll put it this way.

I can take two identical guns, dress one up with appearance items and the general public assumes it to be a military weapon.

It's no different than putting a cobra body kit on a v6 and fooling everyone into thinking you have a fast car. The exhaust note will still give it away.

Does putting a body kit on your car make it faster? No. No different than a rail and light making a gun more dangerous.

We need to spend more time enforcing our current laws than creating new ones.

If current laws were enforced this incident could have been avoided. He commited 4 felonies as soon as he stepped foot on school property, there was simply no enforcement of the current laws.
True!.. And personally I think that we should place a Cop at each school!.. That in of itself should be enough to deter any one else from commenting a similar act!..

On the flip side we need to try to figure out what caused this guy to think shooting a school full of babies was ok to do!.. If we can figure that out then perhaps this can be avoided all together!..
Old 12-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

What bothers me more than anything actually was the schools security!!! I mean what the hell..in my town ( Wall twp, NJ ) the public schools security is beyond amazing..each elementary school, middle school, and high school, at all times there was 1 if not 2 officers inside the school!!! Wall twp OFFICERS (not even old lazy security guards)...if so much as a stranger walks up to the door without buzzing in..the school goes into immediate lock down! all doors are locked at all times from the second the morning bell rings to the second the end of the day bell rings, including the front door. In order to enter you need to ring a buzzer and check in at the front desk in front of the police officer who is patrolling the school that day, no NON-PARENT is aloud to wonder the halls without supervision!!! I mean this may sound a bit extreme to some people and totally did to me when I was in school, but we are talking about the safety of hundreds/thousands of children.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

I work at an elementary school in California we have been very proactive against crime for many years now as crime has escaladed quite high in the Bay Area. all of our schools are fenced in and have only 1 entrance and 1 exit all day long which is right in front of the office. however if someone wanted to hop the fence and kill somebody they're going to do it. from what I understand this guy actually shot the lock off the gate before he came in and killed 2 people that tried to stop him. Psycopaths r gonna be psycopaths the best things we could do for them is get them mental help. According to this guy's old babysitter, his mother told him never to leave him alone, which mean she knew all along her kid had issues. Probably wasn't a wise idea to teach him how to use weapons. I hate to say it but it seems with most criminals, gangbangers, druggies etc. It usually has something to do with their upbringing and their parents.... not always but usually
Old 12-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #23
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:

True!.. And personally I think that we should place a Cop at each school!.. That in of itself should be enough to deter any one else from commenting a similar act!..

On the flip side we need to try to figure out what caused this guy to think shooting a school full of babies was ok to do!.. If we can figure that out then perhaps this can be avoided all together!..
And the first congressmen or senator that says "how will we pay for that?" will have half their salary taken away and put toward having a cop at each school.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
How? He took legally registered guns from his own house directly to the school. Who was supposed to know to stop him before the shooting started?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger
What bothers me more than anything actually was the schools security!!! I mean what the hell..in my town ( Wall twp, NJ ) the public schools security is beyond amazing..each elementary school, middle school, and high school, at all times there was 1 if not 2 officers inside the school!!! Wall twp OFFICERS (not even old lazy security guards)...if so much as a stranger walks up to the door without buzzing in..the school goes into immediate lock down! all doors are locked at all times from the second the morning bell rings to the second the end of the day bell rings, including the front door. In order to enter you need to ring a buzzer and check in at the front desk in front of the police officer who is patrolling the school that day, no NON-PARENT is aloud to wonder the halls without supervision!!! I mean this may sound a bit extreme to some people and totally did to me when I was in school, but we are talking about the safety of hundreds/thousands of children.
Did you read anything about the incident at all? They had a good security system, He put four bullets through the door to get in, after being denied access the day before when he was unarmed. Not every town in America can afford one cop per school, much less two. Do you have any idea what the total cost to the district/town would be?
Old 12-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomoco4life
I work at an elementary school in California we have been very proactive against crime for many years now as crime has escaladed quite high in the Bay Area. all of our schools are fenced in and have only 1 entrance and 1 exit all day long which is right in front of the office. however if someone wanted to hop the fence and kill somebody they're going to do it. from what I understand this guy actually shot the lock off the gate before he came in and killed 2 people that tried to stop him. Psycopaths r gonna be psycopaths the best things we could do for them is get them mental help. According to this guy's old babysitter, his mother told him never to leave him alone, which mean she knew all along her kid had issues. Probably wasn't a wise idea to teach him how to use weapons. I hate to say it but it seems with most criminals, gangbangers, druggies etc. It usually has something to do with their upbringing and their parents.... not always but usually
This whole story has nothing to do with gun control or schoolcampus, mall, theatre security. It's all about getting people mental help who are f***** up in the head before they do something bad
Old 12-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1767669491.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	81479  
Old 12-17-2012, 04:57 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Who knows how to stop crazy people from lashing out? This young man went off the deep end you can't make a law to prevent that. Banning guns is surely not the answer take Mexico for example there is violent murders every day but guns are illegal. This story is so sad I now worry about my sons safety. By the way I saw all these ceremonies and things public officials were holding if I was one of these parents I don't think I could have brought myself to attend. My thoughts and prayers go out to these family's .
Old 12-17-2012, 05:03 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:

+1111

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

There should be no funeral for this pos that did this. Grind him up. There are plenty of gators here in Louisiana that need a treat.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:05 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08SteedaQ350

+1111

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

There should be no funeral for this pos that did this. Grind him up. There are plenty of gators here in Louisiana that need a treat.
+1 this is one of the problems in this country violent criminals should be made example of in stead they are made out to be victims
Old 12-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #30
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman View Post
How? He took legally registered guns from his own house directly to the school. Who was supposed to know to stop him before the shooting started?

Did you read anything about the incident at all? They had a good security system, He put four bullets through the door to get in, after being denied access the day before when he was unarmed. Not every town in America can afford one cop per school, much less two. Do you have any idea what the total cost to the district/town would be?
He didn't get it from his own house... He stole it from his mothers house.

HID end all thread
Old 12-17-2012, 09:09 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I know laws don't stop crime, what I meant was for the govt becoming. Very strict to the point that you cannot get an AK gun or similar at all. Not at gun shops, nor on the street. It needs to be so unavailable that it would be easier to enter Area 51 or to steal the machine that makes money than to get an assault rifle. They need to stop making ammo for the gun shops to sell for such weapons. Ammo needs to be an in house availability. I don't think I made my argument very clear. I hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopyhead44 View Post
Who knows how to stop crazy people from lashing out? This young man went off the deep end you can't make a law to prevent that. Banning guns is surely not the answer take Mexico for example there is violent murders every day but guns are illegal. This story is so sad I now worry about my sons safety. By the way I saw all these ceremonies and things public officials were holding if I was one of these parents I don't think I could have brought myself to attend. My thoughts and prayers go out to these family's .
We can start by not releasing the lunatics from the psych wards into society. If the govt or staff feel that this crazy person will do society no good, then they should have the authority to keep them institutionalized for however long need be.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:44 PM   #32
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
I know laws don't stop crime, what I meant was for the govt becoming. Very strict to the point that you cannot get an AK gun or similar at all. Not at gun shops, nor on the street. It needs to be so unavailable that it would be easier to enter Area 51 or to steal the machine that makes money than to get an assault rifle. They need to stop making ammo for the gun shops to sell for such weapons. Ammo needs to be an in house availability. I don't think I made my argument very clear. I hope this helps.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

We can start by not releasing the lunatics from the psych wards into society. If the govt or staff feel that this crazy person will do society no good, then they should have the authority to keep them institutionalized for however long need be.
The thing about banning assault rifles is that they are everywhere, that ship sailed a long time ago. If they were going to take them off the street they would need to go back in time to do that.

Instead of enforcing more regulations, how about we protect ourselves. Look at the statistics, a LARGE majority of these types of massacres over the past years have occurred in places where all weapons are banned, such as a school, any weapon is banned at schools. Think, if i opened a paper clip at school and waved it around i would get suspended for having a "weapon", instead of being so scared of these guns we need to use our second amendment rights and bear arms. Until they allow me to carry some form of protection at school i won't feel safe hiding under my desk with the lights off with a gunman walking around the school.

Think back to the 17 & 1800s, everyone had a gun with them. That was their society, they protected themselves. Now the mentality is that others need to protect you instead.

If you read up on it, the man in the CT shooting applied to get a gun and was denied, the law did their job. They did not grant him that gun and for good reason. But he still got it, that is it. Criminals don't follow the law, if they want a gun to kill people then they are going to get it some how. So why are people thinking of regulating legal gun owners? And besides, you can do large amounts of damage with any type of gun whether it be a handgun, a shotgun, an assault rifle, or a musket rifle. Or you can get a samurai sword, all are lethal weapons.

To sum it up, our priority should be to protect OURSELVES, not create laws to hide the problem.

HID end all thread
Old 12-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

1. Your still talking about more laws!.. Well criminals don't follow laws!.. Take for example "The War On Drugs!.." Ya the government is doing an outstanding job on that one!.. And now you want to do a similar thing on firearms?!?...

2. The ammo your talking about for these weapons!.. Well there are several different Hunting Rifles and the like that use the same ammo and calibre!.. So trying to stop them from being made, well that just not going to happen!.. Lol.

People need to stop trying to use a Band Aid to fix a Sucking Chest Wound!.. "Well if we just enact this law, or enforce this one over here!..." Thinking of this nature just will not work!.. Timothy McVeigh killed twice as many people and he didn't even us a gun to do it!.. Some one who is bent on killing will use what ever means they can!..
Old 12-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #34
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Oh, and the man did have a mental problem but his parents never took him to a doctor. When he was younger his babysitter told his parents that it would be best never to take their eyes off him, so what did they do? They let him learn how to shoot guns. Pertaining to this massacre, i put the responsibility on the parents for not getting him diagnosed and not teaching him right from wrong.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

Quote:
1. Your still talking about more laws!.. Well criminals don't follow laws!.. Take for example "The War On Drugs!.." Ya the government is doing an outstanding job on that one!.. And now you want to do a similar thing on firearms?!?...

2. The ammo your talking about for these weapons!.. Well there are several different Hunting Rifles and the like that use the same ammo and calibre!.. So trying to stop them from being made, well that just not going to happen!.. Lol.

People need to stop trying to use a Band Aid to fix a Sucking Chest Wound!.. "Well if we just enact this law, or enforce this one over here!..." Thinking of this nature just will not work!.. Timothy McVeigh killed twice as many people and he didn't even us a gun to do it!.. Some one who is bent on killing will use what ever means they can!..
The government is doing such a good job with drugs that they allowed 2 states to legalize one of them!!!

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote:

That is exactly it! Criminals don't follow laws, so why are we creating more of them???

HID end all thread
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

To sum up my point!..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1612769447.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	231.0 KB