During Bill Clinton's time as Governor/President - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-22-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to at7311
During Bill Clinton's time as Governor/President

Just thought this was interesting.

Clinton Death List

Old 05-22-2008, 10:21 AM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: During Bill Clinton's time as Governor/President

Do you believe all the George Bush conspiracies?

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:27 AM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Do you believe all the George Bush conspiracies?
Absolutely....

Now...what were they again?
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 10:44 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I wasn't posting things about Duyba.

I haven't heard of any conspiracies about him any ways.

btw...snopes.com: The Clinton Body Count

Brent you sound like you kinda headed toward a defensive stance...
Old 05-22-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
Regular

Oil for blood
George Bush stole the 2000 & 2004 elections
9/11 was an inside job and he knew it was going to happen

I'm not being defensive, just wish people would stop with the Democrat/Republican bull****. Neither party is worth a ****. Doesn't matter what Clinton did in the 1990's, what matters is what George Bush and the rest of the idiots are doing now.

Reddit
Old 05-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Oil for blood

I'm not being defensive, just wish people would stop with the Democrat/Republican bull****. Neither party is worth a ****. Doesn't matter what Clinton did in the 1990's, what matters is what George Bush and the rest of the idiots are doing now.
-I said your "Kind of headed toward a defensive stance" I didn't say you were being defensive.

-For wishing people would stop about both parties, you sure to post a lot of topics about it. I too post some topics, so i'm at fault as well. But I agree w/ that for sure. I'm also tired of hearing about it and i'm sure others are as well. Besides it will cause less tension among the ME populous.

-It does matter what happens in the past b/c that is what drives the future.

-"Bush and the rest of the idiots" Agree to Disagree...
Old 05-22-2008, 11:44 AM   #7
Regular

I post a lot about politics. I don't try to make one party look better than the other. I don't support the Republican party nor do I support the Democratic Party.

If you want to talk about the past and it driving the future then let's talk about our Foreign policy in the Middle East and how it does nothing to promote peace and has everything to do with why our economy is in terrible shape, our gas is $4 a gallon and George Bush's approval rating is barely above 20%.

How can you support George Bush after these 8 years? How can you find the Republican party acceptable?

I can't for the life of me figure out why you support a President that based his entire thesis on going to war with Iraq on them being a threat to the United States, only to find out it was a complete lie. Are you also the same type of person who believes it is unpatriotic to question the government that you elected into office?

Why do you hold so much faith in a career politician to think that George Bush would never lie about the Iraq war?

I voted for GB in 2004 because I didn't want John Kerry to become President and because my train of thought was it's either Republicans or Democrats. Then I realized that both parties are screwing this country up Royally.

I'm actually very conservative. Just because I'm conservative does not mean I have to fall into line with George Bush and support the crap that he is spewing out. The same thing applies for liberals. You don't have to continue supporting a Democratic party that continues to fall this country.

Since Bush has taken office our National Debt has skyrocketed, our economy has had two recessions, we are spending $10 Billion a month trying to clean up the mess we started with Iraq and our rights are slowly being taken away in the name of National Security all the while our border remains unsecured, we are giving military contracts out to Europe and we are borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars from a Communist country.

What Bill Clinton did in the past in regards to this post is irrelevant anyways. George Bush is responsible for getting more Americans killed than Bill Clinton, George H W Bush and Ronald Reagan combined. 4,000 American soldiers have died in Iraq and for what? We are no more secure, the whole reason for us being there was false and we have no way to get out without making our country appear weak.

Yet you support this?

Reddit
Old 05-22-2008, 12:34 PM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Oil for blood
Absolutely...he also blew up the levies down here....I saw him out there planting C4 myself. I would have stopped him, but cheney was standing guard with the shotgun.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #9
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Absolutely...he also blew up the levies down here....I saw him out there planting C4 myself. I would have stopped him, but cheney was standing guard with the shotgun.
I forgot about Katrina. That was a big one too.

Reddit
Old 05-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Ok i can agree that Bush could do things differently. Bush is being just a little to touchy-feely on the whole war subject IMO. When we went over there to handle Afghanistan what we should have done almost simultaneously is go over and kick the asses of Iran, Syria, Iraq and then take a look over at Saudi Arabia and ask them "Do you wanna a piece too?". Then tell the U.N that is all theirs. Let them come in there for the peace work and handle the issues of building schools, running water, humanity needs, electricity, etc... Tell the U.N. to bring your check book and that we'll give them a year for security, then we're pulling out and they can do all the clean up they want. That there sir would have taken care of the national debt increase, economy, gas prices influx (which is Saudi Arabia fault) and all the other items that is being *****ed about. Don't even worry about Lebanon, which use to be a good tourist place of visit. They are fighting each other hard any ways.

Sounds like to me that you and a hell of a lot of other people are drinking the liberal media koolaid and sold on the fact that this is all bush's fault.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:50 PM   #11
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by at7311 View Post
Ok i can agree that Bush could do things differently. Bush is being just a little to touchy-feely on the whole war subject IMO. When we went over there to handle Afghanistan what we should have done almost simultaneously is go over and kick the asses of Iran, Syria, Iraq and then take a look over at Saudi Arabia and ask them "Do you wanna a piece too?".
Yes cause that's always worked in the past. Nothing better to tell the Middle East we aren't the enemy than attacking the entire Middle East, without being attacked by any of them.

Can you tell me what justification the United States would have had to start wars with Syria, Iran, and Iraq?

What was the justification for the Iraq war? That 1) They were an imminent threat to us and 2) That they were harboring Al Quida. Both were false. The were not harboring Al Quida anymore than Pakistan, yet we attack Iraq. Do you ever ask why it was Iraq we attacked and not Syria, Iran or Pakistan? They all posed the same risk to us (which was basically no risk).

Do you not understand that we can not afford to do this? In 2000 we already have 5 trillion dollars of debt. We were still borrowing from China. Do you think we can just print money off the press and it have no effect on the economy?

Why do you want war when war is not absolutely necessary? We can not afford to be the worlds police.

God, I can't imagine how pitiful of a shape this country would be in if we went and attacked Syria, Iran and Iraq at the same time.

Quote:
Then tell the U.N that is all theirs.
We are the UN! Who do you think pays for the majority of the United Nations?

Quote:
Let them come in there for the peace work and handle the issues of building schools, running water, humanity needs, electricity, etc...
Yea nothing like the United States going into 3 countries, ****ing up their entire country would bombs and then handing off the cost to other countries.

Are you high?

Quote:
Tell the U.N. to bring your check book and that we'll give them a year then we're pulling out and they can do all the clean up they want. That there sir would have taken care of the national debt increase, economy, gas prices influx (which is Saudi Arabia fault) and all the other items that is being *****ed about. Don't even worry about Lebanon, which use to be a good tourist place of visit. They are fighting each other hard any ways.

Sounds like to me that you and a hell of a lot of other people are drinking the liberal media koolaid and sold on the fact that this is all bush's fault.
I can't even respond to the rest. I'm drinking the liberal media kool-aid yet you are the one advocating we **** up 3 countries without them showing any kind of threat to us, then hand off the clean up to countries that never wanted a part of it to begin with.

Jesus Christ.

Reddit
Old 05-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #12
Regular

On top of all of this, George Bush has had some of the shadiest pieces of **** working for his administration.

House panel subpoenas Rove for Justice inquiry - Yahoo! News

Karl Rove and Dick Cheney make Richard Nixon look like a Saint.

Reddit
Old 05-22-2008, 07:21 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

Quote:
I post a lot about politics. I don't try to make one party look better than the other. I don't support the Republican party nor do I support the Democratic Party.

If you want to talk about the past and it driving the future then let's talk about our Foreign policy in the Middle East and how it does nothing to promote peace and has everything to do with why our economy is in terrible shape, our gas is $4 a gallon and George Bush's approval rating is barely above 20%.

How can you support George Bush after these 8 years? How can you find the Republican party acceptable?

I can't for the life of me figure out why you support a President that based his entire thesis on going to war with Iraq on them being a threat to the United States, only to find out it was a complete lie. Are you also the same type of person who believes it is unpatriotic to question the government that you elected into office?

Why do you hold so much faith in a career politician to think that George Bush would never lie about the Iraq war?

I voted for GB in 2004 because I didn't want John Kerry to become President and because my train of thought was it's either Republicans or Democrats. Then I realized that both parties are screwing this country up Royally.

I'm actually very conservative. Just because I'm conservative does not mean I have to fall into line with George Bush and support the crap that he is spewing out. The same thing applies for liberals. You don't have to continue supporting a Democratic party that continues to fall this country.

Since Bush has taken office our National Debt has skyrocketed, our economy has had two recessions, we are spending $10 Billion a month trying to clean up the mess we started with Iraq and our rights are slowly being taken away in the name of National Security all the while our border remains unsecured, we are giving military contracts out to Europe and we are borrowing hundreds of billions of dollars from a Communist country.

What Bill Clinton did in the past in regards to this post is irrelevant anyways. George Bush is responsible for getting more Americans killed than Bill Clinton, George H W Bush and Ronald Reagan combined. 4,000 American soldiers have died in Iraq and for what? We are no more secure, the whole reason for us being there was false and we have no way to get out without making our country appear weak.

Yet you support this?
lol, sorry Brent, but I chuckled when I read this.. it's the complete and utter 180 degree opposite of what you were saying 4 years ago, during Bush's reelection

Sorry, I just think that it's funny that you're now saying what I've been saying all along
Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #14
Regular

They say you get smarter with age. I'm sure you've never thought one thing was correct only to realize it wasn't later. :dunno:

What kills me is how a few people on here love to put that **** in my face like they are perfect.

I guess I should have just kept sticking to the same beliefs even though I believed them to be wrong.

On top of that, in 2004 we didn't have the kind of information we had now. I still had a little faith that Bush wasn't just ****ing us over to get his jollies off. Now that is completely gone.

Reddit
Old 05-22-2008, 07:25 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to dark Send a message via Yahoo to dark

:pnoid: oh shush.. I'm older and smarter now too :-p haha

I'm more conservative than I was 4 years ago, that's for sure
Old 05-22-2008, 10:02 PM   #16
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

So now Bush is screwing this country over for fun? Yeah, ok. Sure Brent.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:32 PM   #17
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
So now Bush is screwing this country over for fun? Yeah, ok. Sure Brent.
That's exactly what I meant! Hey, give me 2 weeks and I'll be wearing a tin foil hat and commenting on Digg!

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar