Anyone into lucid dreaming/OBE's? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Anyone into lucid dreaming/OBE's?

Ive been reading on it for the past 2 or 3 days and really want to learn. Anyone here know how to do it or ever had one? If so you should share the experience.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-28-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
roushcoyotepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 134
I recommend listening to subliminal audio track like those found at deeptrancenow.com to help you lucid dream. It worked for me but I haven't had time to listen to it lately and I havent had any more since. I have no experience with OBE s personally but have read a lot about them.
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
I have a lot of lucid nightmares .. Well at least I think that's what they are ... I don't know how ... They just kinda happen .. I should probably do some research on them ...
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by roushcoyotepony
I recommend listening to subliminal audio track like those found at deeptrancenow.com to help you lucid dream. It worked for me but I haven't had time to listen to it lately and I havent had any more since. I have no experience with OBE s personally but have read a lot about them.
Yeah if heard of those, i used binaural beats to help sleep but it stopped working about the 3rd or 4th time. From what ive seen theyre pretty much the same thing right?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller
I have a lot of lucid nightmares .. Well at least I think that's what they are ... I don't know how ... They just kinda happen .. I should probably do some research on them ...
I never heard of lucid nightmares. Since your lucid you should be able to change what you dont like about the dream.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95 View Post

Yeah if heard of those, i used binaural beats to help sleep but it stopped working about the 3rd or 4th time. From what ive seen theyre pretty much the same thing right?

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------



I never heard of lucid nightmares. Since your lucid you should be able to change what you dont like about the dream.
Only part of the dream ... I loose "control" at some point .. It's like la la la everything's fine then BAM somebody's dying ... Not all of them are where I know I'm dreaming or lucid .. Weird
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
roushcoyotepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95

Yeah if heard of those, i used binaural beats to help sleep but it stopped working about the 3rd or 4th time. From what ive seen theyre pretty much the same thing right?
I believe binaural audio on its own is not necessarily subliminal but can be. The site I mentioned also has supraliminal tracks and lots of information about the difference between the two. Good luck though with whatever you try, I love dreaming it's my favorite part of the day sometimes.
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmiller

Only part of the dream ... I loose "control" at some point .. It's like la la la everything's fine then BAM somebody's dying ... Not all of them are where I know I'm dreaming or lucid .. Weird
Oh yeah i understand now. You should research it. Im sure there are ways to wake yourself up or to regain awareness.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95 View Post

Oh yeah i understand now. You should research it. Im sure there are ways to wake yourself up or to regain awareness.
I will have to do that!!! Dreams are so fascinating!
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 04:21 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by roushcoyotepony

I believe binaural audio on its own is not necessarily subliminal but can be. The site I mentioned also has supraliminal tracks and lots of information about the difference between the two. Good luck though with whatever you try, I love dreaming it's my favorite part of the day sometimes.
Ill definitely check it out, thanks! I love dreaming too, it would be even better if i was able to remember them or control them haha.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
roushcoyotepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 134
Hannah, I bet something on that site could help you gain insight on your nightmares. .. I know how frustrating those are.


OP, I'd be interested to know if you have any results, I should really start listening to the tracks I downloaded again myself.
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Haha yes very frustrating
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by roushcoyotepony
Hannah, I bet something on that site could help you gain insight on your nightmares. .. I know how frustrating those are.

OP, I'd be interested to know if you have any results, I should really start listening to the tracks I downloaded again myself.
Ill let you know if i use it/get any results from it. I found a video that was really easy to understand on the WILD method. I plan to try this a few times and if nothing works ill try it with the music.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:21 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95

Ill let you know if i use it/get any results from it. I found a video that was really easy to understand on the WILD method. I plan to try this a few times and if nothing works ill try it with the music.
Link us up the WILD method?
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc

Link us up the WILD method?
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.c...id-dreams.html

This is what i used.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:35 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dailey95
Cool, thank you.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:38 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc

Cool, thank you.
No problem. Let me know if you have any luck with it!
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:44 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Memphis
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 155
Meditation puts me there. Usually I think of a person or place to visit well before meditation to gain an astral projection
lwandrewz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:00 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Sounds like I'm not the only pieces on here.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:11 AM   #19
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
When I was a truck driver, I traveled the lower 48 states and slept in the sleeper of the truck. The vibrations and noise of the engine made it really easy to have an OBE but most of the time I was stuck in the truck. I'd sit up and look at myself still in bed, I'd even sit up front and look out the windows. There was always a fuzzy area on the passenger side of the truck where my Qualcomm was (communication device). When I would try to focus on it I'd start thinking about work and it would snap me out of my dream.
Once I got a local job and I'd be sleeping at home, I would wake and find myself back in my truck. When I meditate I use my time I've spent alone in that truck to fall into a relaxed state. Something about the years of solitude when I had that job always made me calm and carefree.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:02 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
roushcoyotepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 134
Very cool to hear your stories ^^^

Thats so cool about sleeping in your truck and having OBE's Primer, do you often lucid dream as well?
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
I can get up to go to the bathroom, if I liked the dream, I can go rite back to where I left off. It's usually about an old gf when it happens.
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:19 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
C_Dailey95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Temecula
Region: California
Posts: 660
The closest ive gotten to a lucid dream was being aware i was dreaming, but unable to control it.
C_Dailey95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:17 PM   #23
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by roushcoyotepony View Post
Very cool to hear your stories ^^^

Thats so cool about sleeping in your truck and having OBE's Primer, do you often lucid dream as well?
Not in the last 3 years. I can't even get REM sleep anymore. Stress and back pain keep me from getting and R&R.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
roushcoyotepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Not in the last 3 years. I can't even get REM sleep anymore. Stress and back pain keep me from getting and R&R.
Aww bummer sorry to hear that...
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:06 PM   #25
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by roushcoyotepony View Post

Aww bummer sorry to hear that...
Thanks. I'm planing to take a road trip in the near future. I'm gonna head north alone till I hit a snowy wonderland. I feel like I need this, just to get away from everyone and everything for a few days. Maybe that'll help.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 07:13 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
roushcoyotepony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: AZ
Region: Arizona
Posts: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone

Thanks. I'm planing to take a road trip in the near future. I'm gonna head north alone till I hit a snowy wonderland. I feel like I need this, just to get away from everyone and everything for a few days. Maybe that'll help.
Is that going to be in your stang? Just curious cuz I'm in the road trip mood but my truck is in the shop and I dont like driving my stang in bad weather. Getting away from everyone/thing is always a good idea though imho!
roushcoyotepony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #27
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by roushcoyotepony View Post

Is that going to be in your stang? Just curious cuz I'm in the road trip mood but my truck is in the shop and I dont like driving my stang in bad weather. Getting away from everyone/thing is always a good idea though imho!
Yeah as much as I'd like to take the mustang I'm gonna take my F150. It's better equipped to handle the elements. However, in the summer I do want to visit the Big Apple in my mustang. I gotta get my sleep back, my days just run together and my comfort is lost.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:05 PM   #28
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post

Yeah as much as I'd like to take the mustang I'm gonna take my F150. It's better equipped to handle the elements. However, in the summer I do want to visit the Big Apple in my mustang. I gotta get my sleep back, my days just run together and my comfort is lost.
Get a relaxation message! It seems weird since the stereotype is guys shouldn't get messages, however, I guarantee it helps relive stress.

A week or two after a relaxation message, I like to get a deep tissue to really dig into areas. If you come to ATL, I got the best LMT there is! Just FYI she will leave you crawling off the table possibly black and blue!

Sometimes I throw on relaxation radio on pandora. Lucid dreaming scares me just a little bit. great thread.
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #29
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post

Get a relaxation message! It seems weird since the stereotype is guys shouldn't get messages, however, I guarantee it helps relive stress.

A week or two after a relaxation message, I like to get a deep tissue to really dig into areas. If you come to ATL, I got the best LMT there is! Just FYI she will leave you crawling off the table possibly black and blue!

Sometimes I throw on relaxation radio on pandora. Lucid dreaming scares me just a little bit. great thread.
I haven't had a massage in forever!
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



06:11 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.