Well, this is a different approach - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Well, this is a different approach

Well, they are getting a little more creative these days. From the "Are you thoroughly dead" email I received a couple weeks ago not now this one. I think I am going to hop on a jet to Nigeria right now.

Dearest One I am Susan Walter, I am a US citizen, 39years. I reside here in Houston Texas. My residential address is as follows. 503 Madison Ave. Apt York, Houston Texas, United State. I am one of those that executed a contract in Nigeria years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $70,000 trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my contract documents. And I was directed to meet Mr. Barr Mat Oto, who is the member of CONTRACT AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said that those contacting us through emails are fake. Then he took me to the paying bank, which is Zenith Bank, and I am the happiest woman on this earth because I have received my contract funds of $4.2Million USD. Moreover, Mr. Barr Mat Oto showed me the full information of those that have not received their payment; and I saw your email, your contract amount, your phone number etc. This is what you have to do now. You have to contact him direct on this information below. Name…: Barr Mat Oto Email: … barr.mat_oto@live.com phone number +234-80231985456 Address: 13, Zion Street, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria You really have to stop your dealing with those contacting you okay because they will dry you up until you have nothing to eat. The only money I paid was just $1,200 for IRS, which you know. So you have to take note of that. I can give you my number here in the state if you care for it. Thanks Mrs. Susan Walter s.walter@mail2web.com

"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
Road Trip!
Region: Louisiana
Re: Well, this is a different approach

i got an email in my student mailbox from a supposedly government official asking for personal information, but the sender was jimmy at hotmail.com, so i wrote him a long email chewing his as telling him to quit smoking crack and playing videogames and go get a real job, youll never guess what i got as a reply.....lol it just said "geeze!!!" i almost died from laughing so hard in the computer lab.lol its still funny when i think about it.

SimplyOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:41 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Region: Alabama
Re: Well, this is a different approach

Yay for awesome fake emails.
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar