Math and science questions?
If this is your homework, shouldn't you do it yourself? This is kind of cheating...
one inch = 12 feet
3. none of the answers above...
4. none of the answers above...
5. a. 7 students
1. Ethnopharmacology is the scientific study correlating ethnic groups, their health, and how it relates to their physical habits and methodology in creating and using medicines.
2. I don't know.
3. The fungus with the scientific name Armillaria ostoyae <are-mill-are-ee-uh ah-stoy-ee>. Known more commonly as the honey mushroom, this giant fungus was found in the Malheur National Forest in eastern Oregon.
4. They have chlorophyl, a chemical located in the chloroplasts. Chlorophyl carries a green liquid and is so widely dispersed that the leaf appears green.
Hope I helped!